x2x

A Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.30pm, 

you were still down the streets with your earpiece pluck in your earlobes, no music was blasting in. Walking around the streets with a lots of streets light and lamps hurting your eyes and you don't feel the pain anymore, you just don't want to go home. Don't want to go home to face the reality. 

 

11.00pm, 

You should really go home, by the time you reached home, your aunt will be sleeping and your sister will not be annoying. Opened door, lights clicked, and your aunt was sitting on the couch looking at you. ''So late? Stop giving me excuses your school end late, went your friend house which you doesn't have a single friend.'' you walked up through the hallway and her voice stopped you, ''Stop being like this, you are just ruining your own self.'' door bang. you walked up to your room and slipped under your desk. 

 

You literally just slipped under your desk with the weather storming. You were still thinking that person who gave you tissue in the afternoon and, with his warm hands. You are blaming yourself for not looking at his face to know how he looks like so you could say a 'thankyou' or even just smile to him like a idiot when you walked past him (which you didn't smile for years). You didn't speak a word, you didn't have any face expression but that doesn't mean you doesn't know how to say a 'thankyou' to a stranger who helped you. You have a kind heart but nobody knows it.

 

You searched through your bag and looked for the packet of tissue that person gave you, you open the packing and realise he slipped one of a torn paper in writing, ''Oh Se Hun, Class 4Year1" you stunned at the paper and realising that person was a kingkas from EXO and he was the one who gave you the tissue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter