x 1 x

A Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first chapp is up! :D

''Baek Su Min!'' your teacher screamed. 

 

Damn, you got caught for listening to songs during History lesson. Ms Gang hates people listening to music or playing games during her lesson even though her lesson is really boring. You sweep all your stuffs in your bag and stood up and walked out of the classroom, you knew what she's going to say. ''Get Out!'' even before she said this two words, you slipped yourself down the walls outside of the classroom. 

 

Nobody loves you, nobody talks to you, nobody cares about you. You're just a nobody in everybody's heart. So what if you got good grades and get first in the whole school every year? No one bothers to care about you. 

 

You stood up and walk away from the school, you just hate everything surrounding you. ''Baek Su Min, stop there!'' there's goes the discipline master. You turned back and starred at him. ''Put down your bags and lift both your hands up.'' you pulled off your earpiece and slipped off your bags and lift your hands up. He uses his whatever stick and point to you, ''Where are you going when there's still lesson going on?'' you kept quiet. ''I'M TALKING TO YOU!'' every pairs of eyes starred at you.

 

''Discipline-nim, it's a waste of time to talk to her, she won't even talk a .'' a student walked past and remind him. ''Mind you languages and get back to your class.'' he turned back to you and give him his always fie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter