x5x

A Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''YAY! It's lunch now! let's eat together!'' Xiumin shouted, the time passes quickly in the noisy room as you guys walked in to the canteen together. You felt so nervous while you are walking side-by-side with them. Sehun squeeze your hand and mouthed, ''everything is going to be fine.''

 

NO.

 

You heard people whispering while looking at you guys walking in to the canteen, you heard like ''Oh who is that ?'', ''Oh isn't this Baek Su Min?'' you just felt so hurt by those hurtful words but you literally just ignore them and Chen drag you down to sit in between him and Lay while Sehun was planted infront of you. 

 

''Sumin uh, what do you want for lunch?'' Baekhyun asked. You shaked your head, ''I will get it myself.'' and then you saw Chanyeol running back with a bento set, ''this is yours, sis.'' you smirk, ''when did i became your sis just in a few hours?'' you joked and found him pouting, ''i thought you were my sis, you know.'' he grinned. ''NO, she is my only sis.'' Baekhyun grab you under his arm tightly, ''BAEK! I can't breathe.'' you choke. 

 

''Oppsy.'' he smile and asked you to eat your bento, ''Thank you for the meal.'' you bow and start to eat. ''Wow, it's been long since we saw you eating so happily.'' you saw Chen hitting Kai's head after he said to you, ''Opps, nothing.'' he acted nothing happen but then it's obvious there's something hiding. ''OK, so what's now?'' you crossed your arms, Lay raised up his hands, spilling everything he know, ''So, Hun has been starring at you since last year and seeing you always eating alone and we thought, you know. maybe he likes you or something.'' you saw Sehun hit Lay's head after that, ''Hyung, what did you just said!?!?!'' 

 

You silent and thinking if he really secretly just like you or something, ''So....., did you guys after that keep noticing me?'' they all nodded and eat their food silently, you look at Sehun secretly and saw him lowering down his head while popping some fries into his mouth. You shaked your head and smile, never ever think too much. After that you saw Chen grabbing your cucumber and popped into his mouth, ''HEY!'' you smacked his hand and snatch his cucumber from his bento set. 

 

''Please learn your lesson, never never steal Sumin's food.'' Baekhyun told everyone and makes everyone laugh. ''Yea right!'' you put your arms around Baekhyun's shoulder, ''you know me well.'' he grinned, ''of course, sis.'' 

 

 

 

Lunch ended in a blink and you walked back to your locker with Baekhyun since he's your locker-mate. ''I still remember how you ignore me when i first say hi to you.'' he put his arms around your shoulder, ''My bad, i was depressed at that time and you this annoying ...'' you felt guilty, ''Nah it's okay. I mean who will reply back to a stranger.'' you laughed, ''yea,true.'' you opened your locker and once again seeing alot of rubbish drop down from your locker and earn baekhyun's attention. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter