Mission 2 : Block 1 (EDITED)

Club P.I

7:00PM

It's Friday night, most of the student in Korea International Boys High School are preparing to head home for the weekend. The lobby of the school are filled with sweaty boys fooling around while waiting for their buses to pick and send them home.

 

-In the dorm-

D.O heard the jingles of keys, “Who could it be? I thought everyone had left?” He prepared himself with a badminton racket and waited for the intruder beside the door.

"Arrgghh" the person flew straight to the sofa before D.O could hit his target.

"Kris?"

"S**t you scared me, dude!" Kris jumped out of the sofa as soon as he realised someone just talked to him. “I don’t really go home for the weekends… don’t want to face the naggings at home, so yea.”

“I don’t too! I think it’s quite troublesome to travel to and fro from school and home.” D.O explained after Kris.

Right at the moment, the door flung opened with an angry Tao storming into the living room. He was all dressed-up and as usual, holding on to his trusted teddy bear, which he had named Edison.

“I can’t believe it, the bus just.left.without.me. Oh… my god! I’m having severe panic attack right now. I need to get home!” Tao exclaimed with anxiety.

“Dude, you went out pretty early, early enough to catch the bus. What were you doing man?” Kris asked while chuckling at Tao’s funny reactions.

“Ok, it goes like this, I was just chatting up with some guy ok. He was cute. And hot. And the NEXT THING I KNOW, the bus just flew off. Just like that. No warnings, no nothing. So unprofessional!” Tao explained agitatedly, stomping on the ground and then hugging Edison for warmth.

 Kris laughed until tears came out while D.O just shook his head helplessly.

 

10:00PM

“I am so bored. Can we do something exciting together please?!” Tao whined as he came out of his room. “I’m all dressed-up with nowhere to go.”

“I think I’ll just do my homework. You should too!” D.O replied from the dining table.

“Pfft, no thanks.” Tao replied and seeing D.O engrossed with his school work and Kris engrossed with the TV, he said, “Since we’re all here, let us go for some P.I adventure, shall we?!”

Upon hearing “P.I”, D.O looked up from his books and broke into a wide smile, “I’m ever ready for it!”

Kris sat straight up in the sofa, “What’s wrong with you dude? What the f***?”

“I’ll get Kai!” Tao said excitedly.

 

10:30PM, near East Wing park, Old Dorm Building

“You guys are crazy you know, it's late you guys can go ahead, I was just joking actually.” Tao thought of how scary it would be to be out in the campus this late, and regretted suggesting the idea. 

“Dude, you suggested this , you better get your arse in here.” Kris said through gritted teeth.

“Tao, I have no idea how many people are here in this building. Maybe there is only us, it's safer if you join us.” D.O persuaded.

“It’s okay! I shall go find the security guard for you guys, just in case. You all go ahead, I’ll join in a minute.”

D.O and Kris ventured into the old dorm building located a distance from the main campus. The building are surrounded by tall bushes as no one are tending them anymore. The painting are faded, most of the doors had already fallen off. Kris pushed D.O in front of him, while hiding behind D.O.

They walked around the old dorm, looking around and checking out stuffs that were left behind from the previous students.

“Let’s go up.” D.O commented and climbed the stairs.

“I ain’t going up that , dude.” Kris rejected, holding on to the railing.

“You sure you’ll be alright here alone?”

“Damn it man, must you always use that line as a threat?!”

“No! I was really being sincere!”

“Damn you, let’s go.”

They were at the fourth floor of the dorm, there were only 6 rooms on this level and all of them are locked.

“Hey why are the dorms locked?”

D.O tried to push open one of the doors, while Kris just stood looking around the corridor. Finally they broke into room 4.

“Come on Kris, let's go in.”

“Wait. D.O did you heard that? Someone is calling our names.” Kris whispered while wiping off the sweat on his face.

“Kris… D.O…”

“Oh my f god, D.O it is coming!” Kris chanted all the prayers he knew of, but was felt a tap on his shoulder the next second.

“Oh god, D.O, help me!” He shouted while trembling. He turned around slowly and see Tao waving to him. “Dude! Don’t do that again, ever. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. What are you doing here?! I thought you didn’t want to come?”

“I was thinking about Kai, so I came here. And the dorm is so dead silent! I'm so scared that I almost fainted.”

“Guys, come over here!” D.O whispered excitedly. “Look, see what I’ve found, an old diary of the student living here! His name is Kale. This is damn dope. He was a victim of bullying, it’s as though we were twins. I can feel his plight.” 

“D.O you know you shouldn’t speak anything inappropriate here, right?” Tao poked D.O as he was too scared to go near him.

“Tao’s right man. Dude, we should go, I think we had enough for the night.” Kris said, suddenly feeling exhausted. “Oh by the way, Kai just texted, said he wasn’t feeling well that’s why he couldn’t join us. Let’s get back man.”

 

12:30AM

D.O indulged in reading the diary of the Kale living the same fate as him. Sometimes changing positions, covering his ears when he heard Kris's and Tao's snores. 

He turned off the living room's light and went in to his room to continue reading. He was so focused and interested about the writing, and he didn't noticed that the curtains of his room are flying, and something out there is looking at him.