Campus

Angel, What Is Love?

"

 

 

Luhan

 

"So, you should go back to the university Luhan. After that preparing for a christmas comeback. You have a meeting with Yixing at the university. Understand? He will composed songs for you. Be a good friend to him, it's good if you can write the lyrics with him. It will bring more popularity and positive image for you. Clear?"

I just play with the straw and the juice inside of the glass in front of me. I rest my cheeks on my palm as a sign that I'm bored right here right now. But Kris hyung seems doesn't care at all and just continue what speech that he start long ago. Even my ears start getting itchy cause of it. Because of my lack of response, Kris hyung is glaring at me.

"Luhan, is it clear?" he once again asking me.

"Hmmmm~" I answer.

"Answer it properly." he demands.

"Yes hyung, it's clear. Very clear till I can see nothing. Thank you."

"And one more thing, you will shoot a movie. Learn how to play guitar from Yixing too. Okay?"

"Playing guitar?" I raise one of my eyebrows. "Why I should learn how to play guitar. I don't want it."

"Because you will act as a musician." Kris hyung simply answer it.

"Still, I rejected." I cross my arms.

"Then give me back the one big limited edition make up and skin care set that you begged me to take?" I blink my eyes at him.

"Hehehe~ hyung, don't be too hard on me." I try using my aegyo.

"Not work on me. Better prepare. Next free schedule time we will look for new guitar." with that Kris hyung stand up from his seat and ready to go.

"Wait hyuuung~ don't just leave like that. Then when I should go back to the university?"

"As soon as possible in my schedule is......" I watch Kris hyung opens his agenda and look for something and~ "today. At noon. Better prepare."

"What?! Today?" I'm asking and shocked.

"Yes, because winter is coming and so on. And there will be no day off for you. Be happy Lu!"

"But~"

"Ah, we still have christmas for day off don't worry. And since I have important meeting I can't take you to campus so the driver will accompany you. Have fun Lu!" 

After that Kris hyung leave me alone at our company cafe. How dare him mess up my schedule. I really want to go to that cafe. Is he already use the skin care that I gave? I bet his pale skin is getting smoother and softer. Ah~ so squishy and fluffy. I smile like a lunatic. Don't care though. And my phone sunddenly ring.

From: Meanie Hyung xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Lu, better prepare now cause the driver is already standing there at the basement. Hurry up!

Kris."

I groan. Why you always ruin my best moment of life hyuuuung~ I glare at my phone try to burn it with my eyes. Okay I know it won't work.

From: Meanie Hyung xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Get your up and go down to basement. I know you. Better behave well right? :P

Kris."

Another message pop out on my phone screen. And what? Ugh hyung what with the emoticon? Okay okay, I'm going now. And I stomp my feet all the way to the car.

 

 

 

"Look! It's that Luhan?" I hear someone whisper behind me.

"Yeah, you are right!" another whisper is heard.

"What he is doing here?"

"I don't know~. But still, daebak!"

As I walk entering the campus building lot of eyes staring at me, lot of mouths whispering about me, and a lot of cameras shuttering, taking tons of pictures. Pictures of me. I fix my glasses and keep walking. Why I use glasses? Because it makes me look smarter. I do right? And now is the hardest part. Finding Mr. Zhang Yixing. Let's say he is my friend even though he sometimes forget that we are indeed friend. How sad. I'm the popular one here. But yes, I can't understand him and his brain. 

So because I'm smart enough and too lazy to search through all of campus building, I will just wait him at cafetaria. My feet bring me to the cafetaria through the campus hall. Wow~ so this is the feeling. I'm getting excited. Let's learn something new everyday Luhan. Use your brain to do good things. I'm so proud of myself. Then I turn right straight to the cafetaria and~

"Wow~" I'm speechless.

I thought the cafetaria doesn't like this. Packed with lot of students. My head start dizzy. Where I can sit? It's seems  I can't make it through that people. I look at my watch. Sweet~. Because it's lunch time that's why, it's explain why. I look around and that! There is one empty spot, I should get it. I try my best to walk as fast as my feet can bring me and the crowd let me. Thanks God, I'm slim enough. And........yeah! I sit on it. I got the empty spot. Now let's tell Yixing that I'm already here.

To: ZYXing xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Heyho my beloved friend, please fly to here as fast as you can. It will be nice if you can teleport. I'm at cafetaria. Waiting you, better come fast."

I tap the send button but as I tap the button a shutter sound appears. I blink at my phone and once again shutter sound is heard. I look up from my phone and find a group of girls sit across me at the same table. Their eyes is sparkling with excitement and they hold her phone up and even DSLR? 

"You are Luhan right?" ask one of the girls.

"Oppa, please have this." and the other girl give me a box of apple juice.

"Thank you~" I smile at them as I take the juice.

"Luhan oppa is so nice~." And the squeal and again shuttering sound is everywhere. 

"Luhan oppa can you sign this?" and another girl that holding my album asks and shakes the album.

I just nod and smile at them. Zhang Yixing, you better come fast. Please help me. I start signing the album, some photo cards, and t-shirt until a weird man show up between the girls.

"Sorry ladies~, time is over for this. So bye bye?" he says as he is waving the crowd to leave away.

"Oppa, can I have just one minute more? Please?" one of the girls shows some aegyo to him.

"Too bad~ no extended time. I'm sorry." this weird man give his unique smile to her.

And like a magic she just hangs down her head and walk away. Wow, this weird man really amazing. Maybe he is better than Kris hyung to handle lot of fans. I tilt my head, maybe I can offer him a job to become my fans manager. Sounds good. 

"Hello and thank you." I talk to him who is sitting across of me now.

"No need to say thank you. Yixing asked me to accompany you first. So basically, no problem." he nods

"And who you are?" I ask.

"Yixing soon to be boyfriend. Keep it cool. I know I'm fabs." he gives me a million dollar smile.

"Soon to be?"

"Yes, no need to think so hard." he laugh.

"Okay~. And your name is?"

"Jongdae sunbaenim!"  before this weird man answer my question there is a voice disturb me from behind.

"Here!" oh, this weird man's name is Jongdae and he is waving his hand to the voice owner.

"I've been looking for you." then I look at the voice owner that jogs closer to where I and Jongdae sit.

"Sorry, something comes up." Jongdae answer him.

Wow, I think my eyes are playing trick on me. No no no, another dream? I start looking around. No camera crew here no I'm not filming anything. Again this weird sensation eat me and what happening here? I think I'm sick. My heartbeat no no no it's not healthy if I keep staring at him but what can I do? The light is so bright so I can't stop looking. Should I hide should I greet him? What should I do? God! 

"I bring the sketch, want to check it sunbae?" he pull out his drawing tube and offers it to Jongdae.

"Then let me check it here Minseok. Is it okay?" Oh my holly sweety cupcakes and pie! He is the same Minseok?

"It's okay. Let me show you."

Then he sits down next to me without think and pull out some papers from his drawing tube. He explains some parts from the paper. Minseok still not realize it. I should keep it cool. I should text Yixing. What happen here? Is it fate? And I fish out my phone and begin typing message for Yixing. Hurry up Yixingah~. I keep focusing on texting Yixing until

"Luhan?" yes it is his voice asking you. I look up slowly from my phone to meet his eyes.

"Yes?" I blink, play innocent Lu.

"Luhan the famous Luhan?" he asks once again.

"Oh, Minseok, you know him too?" Jongdae interupts.

"Yeah, he passffftttttt." I use my hand to prevent an embarassing story come out from Minseok mouth.

"We are close friend." I answer Jongdae question. I can feel Minseok tilt his head to look at me. Our eyes once again meet and I can read a big question mark in Minseok eyes.

"Luhan!" then Yixing comes and takes a sit beside Jongdae. And the couple in front of me give strange look. Then it's the most awkward moment. I pull my hand as fast as I can from Minseok's mouth. "I thought you hate skin ship Luhan."

Then I laugh as an excuse. I can feel Minseok still looking at me until Jongdae call his name and they suddenly comeback to their work. Discussing about something I don't know and the papers from Minseok's drawing tube. And Yixing starts to discuss about the music and compossing. Sometimes I take a glance at Minseok. And sometimes he finds out that I'm looking at him. It's really awkward. But when I get caught I look away and focus back at Yixing. And time sure flies fast because suddenly Jongdae shout the time. It's already 5 in the evening. Jongdae decides this is end of the work with Minseok and he want to go back to the dorm and with that Yixing end the discussion with me too. I'm curious, maybe what Jongdae said it's true. Both of them look good together, somehow. And I forget one thing that there is one person left.

"So, we are a close friend Luhan?" suddenly Minseok's voice ring in my ears after Yixing and Jongdae go leave us.

"I-I just I...." why am I stuttering like this. Then I hear Minseok chuckles and I only look down, embaressed.

"I just don't want to remember I hit the door pretty hard." I look at him then wink. What?! Did I wink at him? This is the end.

"You're so funny, Lu." he laugh. "So if you are really want to be close friend, want to grab drinks at cafe? I don't have any classes left."

"Yes! I'd loved to~" I eagerly answer his invitation. Who can resist that sweet smile.

"Someone is eager. Don't have any classes left? I don't want my close friend skip any classes." he grins as he finishes packing his stuff.

"So now you approve me as your close friend?" he nods.

"Yeah it's seems not bad since you know the famous Jongdae sunbaenim who has lot of fans even now the talented Yixing sunbae. Then I believe you are famous." 

"I told you I am. Believe me now?" he smiles and gives his thumbs up.

"I do believe you Luhan. Then should we go now?"

WIth that we leave the campus and heading to the cafe. Our walk not awkward. Yeah, I'm happy for that. I find out that Minseok is the cute fluffy ball who study design, a part time worker as a barista, younger than me by one year, and a hard core fans of soccer. Then he told me that Jongdae is his sunbae partner for his project in one of his classes and he even work on Yixing's cover album design. And the other thing he is friendly. He is a perfect human being.

We walk side by side slowly heading to where he has his part time job because he offered a free drinks to celebrate the close friend thing. We keep talking and walking until a girl that hold lot of broschure stop us.

"Excuse me, both of you want to join our event?" the girls asks.

"Uh? No....." I start talking and

"What event?" Minseok asks the girl with bright smile.

"This is like a charity event for the children so they won't starving anymore and have place to stay." the girl explain.

"Yeah, sure we will help you." answer Minseok still with that bright smile on his face.

"But Minseok" I interupt him.

"What Lu? You are in hurry?" he asks.

"Nonono. I'm fine." I smile at him.

"Both of you such a cute couple!" the girl squeals when I'm choked and widen my eyes. What?!

"Really? Thank you." again Minseok smile. God! Dreams come true this fast?

Then the girl ask us to follow her to a booth. The charity event is just we have to buy a big package of pepero. That's easy part. And I win the argument with Minseok with topic who will pay the package. And the hardest part comes. The girl ask if we can take a picture while doing pepero game for documentation and for fun. Since a photo and signature from you will add more money to the charity so Minseok being Minseok the good boy he always be approve that. And who's the one that will play the pepero game with him and take a picture, yeah it's absolutly me. Help~

"Bite it Luhan~." Minseok pokes my lips with the edge of the pepero. I just do what he wants the bite it.

"Then get ready, I will take the picture." the girl says while waving the camera in her hands.

"Get ready Lu." Says Minseok.

I only can nod at him. Wait, I don't smell bad right? I should have brush my teeth before heading to cafe. I didn't expect this to happen. Then Minseok look at me. Since he is slightly shorter than me I can feel he look up at me and feel his hand behind my neck. It's happening. It's happening in slow motion in my eyes. Minseok pull my neck closer as his face getting closer to mine. He begins bite the other edge of pepero slowly. His eyelashes are long, his nose is cute, his skin is fair white and has healthy rose color because of the cold, his eyebrow arch perfectly fine and thick. And his lips, his lips slowly come closer. That small lips with pink color and looked so soft. I wandering what it will feel if I touch that lips, or even stick my lips on his. Our eyes meet then he smiles at me. I don't know what happen but the point he keeps coming closer and I close my eyes. This feeling is too much for my weak heart. Will we kiss? I keep closing my eyes then

"Ouch!" I shout as I feel someone flick my forehead and make the pepero that I bite fall down to the ground. And I open my eyes.

"It's done Lu." he chuckles. "Then let's go."

After exchange goodbye and thank you to that girl and after recieving lot of compliment of how cute we are and so on finally we can eave that booth. Since Minseok already bring lot of stuff, which is just backpack and drawing tube, I offer him to bring the pepero. As we continue the walk to cafe I can't erase a close up Minseok face image from my brain.

"Lu, Luhan!" Minseok snaps his finger in front of my face.

"Ah! Yes?" 

"Finally. I've been calling your name. Day dreaming?" he asks.

"N-no, I just think about something." he nods.

"Then I'm curious about something too."

"What is it Minseok?"

"Why you shut your eyes close tightly when we played that pepero game?" he tilt his head and look at me. Damn! 

"Ah~ that is that just I just okay it's just." What am I saying really ya Luhan!

"Did I scare you?" he looks down.

"Nononono~ no. Just I was just shy." I admit it.

"Ah, thanks God! I thought I scare you." he smile brightly, again.We continue our walk. So go back to campus not that bad since now I know where I can find Minseok other than at the cafe. Getting to know him and even play pepero game. This is a start of another wonderful day. If it's dream, once again I said, I don't want Kris hyung wake me up.

 

^-^

 

Hello my lovely subbers and readers.

I know it has been long long time but when I read the comment I'm touched.

All of you such a sweety and give me lot of strenght to continuer and make this story getting better.

I promise you I will work harder and harder to statisfy of you emotional roller coaster need.

With lot of love I hope you like this chapter.

Thank you for voting even when I'm not asking it.

Do you guys mind reader or what? How can you know?

So enjoy it!

Lot of loves from me,

Minkymin.