Wow~

Angel, What Is Love?

 

 

 

 

Kim Minseok.

 

I hear alarm sound is banging my ears. Don't tell me it's morning already. I groan and curl inside my soft blanket. I snuggle deeper into pillow. No~, I still want to sleep more. Noooo~ I sigh and sit up on the bed with the blanket still wrapping my body. Let's start this morning Kim Minseok! Then I roll on the bed to unwrap the blanket that wrap my body. Then crawling into the bathroom. No, I'm not lazy but I just, okay it's habit you know. It's really hard to wake up early in the morning but yeah I must do this everyday. I reach the bathroom and stand up in front of the mirror. I take my tooth brush and search for tooth paste with half opened eyes. I brush my teeth and wash my face then walk to under the shower. After showering I wear my training pants, t-shirt, and~ where is my jacket? I look for the jacket all over my room but I can't find it. I tap my lips with my index finger. Maybe I left it at the cafe. Yeah, maybe. Then I look at the watch, oh God! I'm late.

I tie my running shoes and walk outside. Have jogging every morning is one of my routines. I have morning shift at the cafe so instead using bus I chose to jog to the cafe. I can feel a chill morning breeze hit me. I shiver a little bit but keep running. Somehow it feels fresh. When I reach the bridge I can see, somehow, familiar figure leans on the bridge wall on the other edge of the bridge. I blink my eyes to bring the memories of that figure back.

"Oh my God!" then it clicks.

I run as faster as my feet can bring me and stop in front of the figure that now staring at me. I look at him from between my bangs. I catch my breath and look at him.

"You are not try to do it again right?" I manage to speak after minutes pass as I'm trying to manage my breath system.

I look at him to find the answer and he only shakes his head and still staring at me. No sound comes out from his lips. Okay~, let's end this staring games contest. When I open my mouth to say something, his voice beats me.

"You are not going to school?" he askes me. 

"School?" I ask back, confused can be seen from my face since I tilt my head.

"Yes. Where's your uniform?" his question makes my brain work harder.

"Uniform?" again I'm asking him back.

"Which school is your school?" he keeps asking me question with that straight face of him that make another question appears in my brain. It's still early in the morning please don't make me use my brain to do the hard thinking.

"Wait~'" before I finish my sentence he pulls my hand and we start walking from the bridge.

"Don't worry, I won't do that again. I just want to walk you to your school as thank you." He walks in front of me still pulling my hand so I can't see what expression he uses but I smile at him.

"It's okay. You're welcome Sehun." he stops walking and turns his head to look at me.

"You remember my name?" he askes, there is shock in his voice.

"Yes~, who's not?" I grin at him and he just look away from me. Do I do anything wrong?

"Just tell me where is your school." he use that cold and straight voice again.

"Ah~, this morning I don't have any classes. Honestly, I'm heading to cafe." 

"Then let me walk you there. Tell me the way."

With that we walk side by side to the cafe with me showing the way to him. I'm glad I can be a good person that can save a life of a person. Somehow it's feels nice. Finally we arrive at the cafe. There is still no one there but don't worry, I have the spare keys. So I open the cafe door. He is following me from behind.

"Your parents own this?" out of the blue he speaks.

"No, not my parents but my uncle own this. And since I love coffee, he let me help him!." we enter the cafe and I walk straight to the counter. "Want to try my hand made coffee? Some people like it."

"I'm sorry I'm not into coffee." he looks down.

"It's okay, let me make you a cup of hot chocolate."

With that I make two cups of hot chocolate and serve it in front of him. He looks at me and after that whisper a thanks softly. I take a sip of my hot chocolate and things snap inside my mind.

"Wait!" he look at me a little bit shock with his cup of hot chocolate hanging in front of his lips.

"What?" he askes.

"According to you, how old am I?" I ask him with lot of passions.

"Around 15 or maybe 14 years old?" I laugh hard after hearing his answer and he just looks at me with that confused but manages the straight face of him.

"Then, how old are you?" I ask while wiping my tears because I laugh too hard.

"18, you better call me hyung." he drink his hot chocolate with the speed of light but unfortunately the hot chocolate still too hot for his tongue so he almost spit the hot chocolate out from his mouth.

"hey~ no need to rush. Drink it slowly." 

I offer him some tissue and he takes it. After calm his self, he start to drink the hot chocolate slowly and look at me, giving the sign for me to continue what I mean to say. So I start again. 

"To be very honest, you are the one that should call me hyung since I am 20 years old and 2 years older than you." 

The next thing I feel is somehow my face getting wet and feel a little bit sticky also a little bit warm and smell like a hot chocolate is everywhere. I hear he gasps and after that I can feel he wipe my face with the tissue that I offer to him before.

"Sorry~." panick he still cleaning my face. "I didn't mean to....."

I laugh harder than before and he stops what he is doing. I look at him and grins widely.

"That's why you asked me where is my school and so on?" He looks down and nods. "I'm a first year college student not a middle high student, Sehun."

I smile at him but he keeps looking to the ground so I can't see his expression. I'm waiting him still smiling at him. Suddenly he stands up and run to the cafe door. Before step out side he turns to look at me.

"I'm sorry I'm late. See you later." with that he rush out and run to his school maybe. I giggle as I see his back going further.

"What happened with your face hyung?" I jolt up when someone taps my shoulder from behind.

"Kyungsoo! You almost give me a heart attack." I hold my chest. "Can you just stop using the back door?"

"Sorry~. But hyung, washing your self with chocolate liquid? Don't copy Baekhyun hyung please. Not suit you." I laugh at him as a response.

 

^-^

 

"Minseok~" Baekhyun whisper to my ears.

"What?" I whisper back.

"There is a strange man outside." he keeps his voice low.

I instantly turn my head to look to the cafe seat outside but before I can catch any figure of the strange man outside Baekhyun block my visions and pulls me away.

"Don't be too obvious Minnie, he will know!" he scold me still in whispering mode. "What if he is a serial killer?"

"Serial killer? Really?" I try to take a peek but Baekhyun keeps blocking my visions. "Don't be ridiculous Baek."

"I am not Minnie. He is wearing a coat with thick scraf around his neck, a cap, black mask, even sun glasses! For everyone sake, it's fall already who needs sun glasses?" he stomps his feet and his voice isn't a whisper anymore.

"Really?" I blink and tilt my head. "Maybe he is just sick Baek."

"Listen to me carefully Minnie, I'm not done yet please~." I can see Baekhyun flips his bangs. "He already sit outside for a loooooong time without order anything!"

"Maybe he is confused what kind of drinks that he wants to order?" I ask Baekhyun carefully.

"Listen Minnie, don't cut me please. He already sit outside there for almost four hours. Four freaking hours!"

"Then~?" I rise one of my eyebrows.

"Then? It's creepy don't you think?"

"Maybe he just waiting for someone Byun Baekhyun. Don't over acting." I try to walk back to the counter but Baekhyun pulls my arm.

"I'm not done yet Minnie, listen!"

"What more Baek?"

"He keeps staring at you for freaking four hours and even ask me if you can meet him outside!" Baekhyun voice reach the high note and some of the customers looking at us. 

"I'm sorry~ nothing happened. Sorry if we disturb you." I say to the customers and bow deeply to them and the situation come back to a normal calm Mingming cafe.

"Sorry~" Baekhyun hiss and low his voice.

"Then, I should meet him right Baek?"

"Minnie! How if he kidnap you and kill you and cut your body into thousands pieces and put it inside big bag and throw the bag to the river and the bag will end at the sea and shark will mmmppphhh~." I close Baekhyun mouth using my hand palms.

"Stop it Baek. I'll be fine." he glares at me. "And don't watch too much drama or horror movie please."

After that I leave Baekhyun and walk outside. And yes, Baekhyun is right. This man is absolutely strange. He even holding a huge box on his laps with some bows with bright colors being attached on it. I walk slowly to his table. I cough to get his attention. He lift up his head and look at me. I don't know what happened to him but suddenly he fall down to the ground from his seat. I can hear he whimper and hiss while he is rubbing his . His sun glasses fall from his face, his mask is being pulled away and oh my~

"The famous Luhan?" he takes his sunglasses and wear it again in the lighting  speed.

"Sssst~!" he puts his index finger in front of his lips. "Don't mention my name please."

"Why? Why I can't call your name Luhan~?" he groans.

"Just don't" he whispers. "I'm hiding from something now. So~ ssssst~."

I give him a confused look but nod anyway to his acts. Then he give me a thumbs up. He stands up from the ground and hold up the big box that once on his lap. He step closer to me. Then I take a step away behind.

"Don't move Minseok~." he is still whispering.

"Then what should I do?" I follow him, whispering.

"Just stay still, I need to check something."

"Check what?"

"Ssssst~."

He lean closer to my face. I blink and gulp because, I don't know, I feel he is staring at me from behind that black sun glasses. And his face is getting closer and closer and when I almost look away he pulls his body back, move away from me.

"Good!" he nods.

"What good?" he give the big box to me.

"Take this Minseok."

"What is this?"

"Just take it~" he shoves the big box to my arms. "Use it okay. It's a limited edition."

"Honestly, who are you Luhan?"

"Sssst~. Still don't know me? I'm the famous Luhan."

"Whatever~."

"I'm serious, Minseok~."

"Me too, serious here Lu~."

"Just use it what inside okay? Promise?"

Once again I give him my confuse look. Baekhyun right this Luhan is kinda creepy but I'm sure he isn't a serial killer. There is no serial killer that so clumsy like him. He mess my hair and once again give a thumb up to me.

"Use it okay? Need to go now!" he make a shoot move with his hand to me and run to a big black van that being parked not far from the cafe. 

 

^-^

 

"MINNIEEEE!!!!" I can hear Baekhyun loud voice.

"What again Baek?"

"This big box is yours?"

"Yes~" I nod.

"How freaking lucky you are. He gave you a set of skin care and make up?!" I can see Baekhyun squeals. "He is so sweet and romantic~."

"You said he is maybe a serial killer." I roll my eyes.

"Who's saying that? Ehm, can I get the eyeliner for me? Pleaaase Minnie~. Ouch!" Kyungsoo suddenly appear from behind Baekhyun back and smack Baekhyun's head. "Ya! Kyungsoo! Respect your hyung!"

"I won't respect my loud hyung. Poor my ears~." say Kyungsoo after sticking his tongue out at Baekhyun.

"Meanie Soo~" 

"Stop it you two~." I say while wiping one of tables inside the cafe.

"Sorry~." said Baekhyun.

"Ehm hyung, can I keep the aloe vera thingy?" ask Kyungsoo.

"Sure!" I nod and continue wiping the tables.

"Ya, share it with me Soo!" Shout Baek.

I just shake my head and continue my works.

 

^-^

 

I'm sorry if I always make you waiting my lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please treat me well,

I promise I will work harder on this story.

Love,

Minkymin.