Warm

Angel, What Is Love?

 

Oh Sehun.

 

"Sit here okay. Please don't go anywhere I will comeback fast." I let him push me down to sit on the chair.

I keep my mouth close. He takes few steps away but he turns and comes back to me. He looks at me with those big and round eyes. Again, worry look. I hear he let out a sigh. And he looks in to my eyes. I can't escape that so I look back.

"Promise me don't go anywhere okay?" he keeps looking at me and I give a small nod as an answer.

After that I see him smiling warmly at me. He look like a sun with a light shine shines around him. He walks inside the mini market door. I see him from outside through the glass window. He chews his bottom lips as he thinks about something. He seems confused to choose over something inside the mini market. I keep watching him walk around inside the small mini market. Take thing or two and go to the cashier with hands full of things. He takes a glance outside, at me, when our eyes meet he once again gives me that warm smile. And the weird feeling comes back. He pays and as fast as he does he walks out side and comes closer to me.

"I hope I didn't take too long." He grins.

He pulls other chair and takes a sit. He puts the plastic bag on the table and takes things from it. After that he reachs my hands. Shock expressions appears suddenly when he touch my hands. I rise one of my eyebrows at him and he only shakes his head.

"Your hands are so cold." But your hands feel so warm. "Here, hold this so you will feel a little bit warm."

He takes a hot packs from the plastic bag and stuffs it to my hand. I stare at my hands. Why the warm feeling is different? It feels that his warm is nicer than this hot packs. I don't realize it that I keep looking at my hands when suddenly I feel something wraps me. I look up and meet his gaze. Again that warm smile appears.

"Warmer right?" I look at him, shock.

He now only wearing a training pants and thin black t-shirt. I'm going to take off his jacket from my shoulders and his hands prevent me to do that.

"Why?" I mouth the word to him.

"Because it's cold, you look like you are in cold." he simply answers it.

I keep starring at him. I can't find my voice to speak. He is totally blinding me. Each time I look at him, he is getting brighter. The light that surrounding him become clearer. I watch him treating my wounds and bruises. It's weird that I don't feel the pain even he keeps dabbing the cottons that is wetted by alchohol. As I watching him he keeps taking a glance at me.

"Is it hurt?" he asks.

I simply answer his question with slowly shaking my head. He tilts his head so he can look at my face better.

"Really?"

And I just nod my head to answer him. Why it's so hard to find my voice at this time. Then he smiles at me.

"That's cool. You're the real man." he gives me thumbs up and I just rise one of my eyebrows, I don't get his jokes.

And one and another question comes out from his lips. And basically I just nod or shake my head as the answer but he looks that he doesn't mind it at all and keeps doing the monolouge. Finally he finish his work with putting pororo aid bands on my wounds. How childish he is but it's kinda cute.

"I'ts done!" he claps his hands and look excited. I thought he just bouncing on his seat.

"Thank you." finally I whisper something. Yeah not say but whisper, still it's hard to find my own voice. I just, I don't know why.

"Finally!" he beams. "Finally you speak~"

There is sparkling in his eyes that shows his excitement increase. Then he is grinning from ear to ear. I never see this kind of expressions before, so without I realize the edges of my lips arch upward.

"Eo! You even smiling now." with the speed of light I turn my expression to the flat one. The one that I best of doing it.

"Don't hide it. Really you look handsome when you smile." I look down to the floor. Really it feels like I can't see his face.

Then he starts talking about hot coffee that he bought before already turn into cold coffee. I talk a glance at him and look at his pouting lips. I wonder how old he is really. I think he is younger than me. And suddenly his handphone ringing. He fish it out from his training pants pocket. He swaps the phone screen to unlock it and read something, I think it's a message.

"Oh God! I'm late!" he bites his bottom lips as he typing the message with flash light speed.

I keep mute and look at him. Again I wonder how many new expressions that I can learn from him. He is really something.

"I'm sorry Sehun ssi. I think I should go now because I am already late. Don't worry, it's just a little bit late so yeah don't worry."

He packs his things and ready to run away but suddenly he turns to look at me once again and again for nth times he smiles at me.

"Please smile more Sehun ssi. Don''t do that, don't disappear. Let the world know your smile." with that he waves his hand to me and say something that I can't clearly hear.

I freeze. For the first time in my life since you are not here Mom, since that, finally there is someone that I think, yeah I think he wants me. He wants me here. I look at his back that step by step going further from me. Then once again my lips curls up. I wave my hands to him.

"Bye~" I say.

Then I feel something slips away from my shoulders to the ground. I look at it and find out that it is his jacket. I take it and stand up immedietly. When I want to run to him and catch him, his back already no where to be found. I hold his jacket tight in my hands. I look at the pororo aid bands that sticks firmly on my hand. My angel left me.

 

 

"Ya! Oh Sehun!" I feel someone punch my arm  lighty.

I don't blink and keep look at the pororo aid bands on my hand. Geez, how childish he is. 

"Oh Sehuuuun~" then this someone punches my arm repeatly again.

"What?" I look at him with face.

"Ew~ you look ew. Throw away that face." I just keep looking at him with my famous face. "Okay okay. Are you fans of pororo now? I never knew before."

He points at my pororo aid band that sticks on my hands with his chin. I take a glance at it and look back at him. 

"Shut up!" I said then he laugh so hard.

"I don't know our Sehunnie have that soft heart behind that face and cold attitude."

He pinches my cheeks and pulls it. And what I do just keep looking at him without changing my expression. And then he smiles.

"Ya Oh Sehun, let's go to dance practice okay?" now his expression change. 

"I don't know." I slap away his hand that pinch my cheeks.

"Why? I already save the spot for you. I already insist and make everyone believe that you can get the main dancer role." he explains.

"You won't get it." I simply answer.

"Yes, I don't get it why. You love to do dance. Why quit now?"

"Still you won't understand the reason."

"But still you must telling me the reason. Everyone is waiting you, don't you know? We can't do the practice properly since the main dancer  isn't there. Why? Why you give up your dreams when you will get it just with one more step?"

"You won't understand. Never."

"But why? That scholarship is waiting you after this performance. The scholarship that everyone is craving for it."

"Because I, myself, don't get it too why I should stop Jongin!" I shout at him.

Silence. I hold my breath and I hear he sighs. He look at me then hold my shoulder.

"Because your father wants?"

I look down to the ground. Maybe yes maybe no. I even don't know who am I. I don't recognize myself anymore. Everyone expect too many things from me. I hate this weight on my shoulders. On my mind. I shouldn't listen to him. It's right. It's better for me if I die at that day. Then I feel Jongin pats my shoulders.

I glance once again to the pororo aid bands on my hands. Then his face appear. His worry face and warm smile.

"Please smile more Sehun ssi. Don''t do that, don't disappear. Let the world know your smile."

Even I can hear his voice.

"Please Sehun.  Just comeback okay? We can't find another dancer that equal to you."

He shakes my body. I look at his desperate face. Can I do this?

"You know, dancing is way way better than you hang out around random bar or club, get drunk, I don't know if you really do sleep around. Drink can't solve your problem Sehun. It's better if you face it."

I keep my mouth close tigthly as listening to Jongin's words.

"Don't you know out there, there are so many people that will do everything to take your spot. Think it again carefully Sehun. Please. Comeback to practice. Let's study together. Let's graduate together."

I look up and stare at Jongin face. I can see the eager in his brown eyes.

"Let's make our last year here in high school more meaning full Sehun. Please. So no regret at all. You know regret always come in the end of story. So let's fight now. Since we can't turn back the time to fix everything."

I blink and let out a deep sigh. I know it's must be hard for Jongin.

"I know I'm a bad friends Jongin." I say.

"Please don't quit."

"Please hold me tight when I feel I can't do this anymore in the future."

Then Jongin's beaming. He smiles then wrap his hand around my shoulders. 

"I know it I know. You're the best friend ever. Don't worry I'm here to keep you sane though." he grins at me.

"You . Don't try to be romantic." I hiss.

"I know you love the romantic side of me." he wiggles his eyesbrow.

"I want to throw up hear it. My innocent ear." I give him my face again.

"But really, thanks Sehun."

"I said stop being romantic." I said to him with sarcastic tone.

"I know you love me~" he sing a song. 

"Shut up." I glare at him.

"By the way, there is something special with that pororo things." he points my hand.

"N-no~, nothing." why I'm stuttering.

"I can see there is something special. I can smell sweet candies and chocolates. Hmmm, pink aura?" he laugh his off. Oh I hate him.

I stand up and walk away leave him that is busy laugh his of to the grond and even rolling. I don't care.

"Ya Oh Sehun! Wait me~."

With that the rest of the classes Jongin can't stop ranting about pinky pinky and sweet chocolate. God, get rid of this weird creature. 

And I just realize I just know his name, Kim Minseok. How can I meet him again? And his jacket? I think  hard as  I walking back home.

 

^-^

 

Hello all of my subscribers,

I'm sorry I have been busy the last three weeks.

Exam and college were killing me.

And still killing me now. And there are lots of papers to be done.

So here I am presenting the next chapter.

I'm sorry if it's the boring one. Again.

But I keep trying harder to write the good story.

Please forgive me.

Lots love for you.

And thank you for all subscrbers.

Love love,

Minkymin~ ^^