Encounter

Angel, What Is Love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan.

 

 

"Luhan ssi, please give more gentleman aura." I hear the director asks me.

After hearing that I hold the a bucket of red roses tighter and hold it closer to my face. I act like I am smelling the roses. I close my eyes and give a small smile. Inhealing the roses scent, I try to look peaceful. Then I hear the camera shutter sound and feel the flash is hitting my face. My smile becomes brighter. I open one of my eyes slowly and take a peek. I look in to the camera lense with a shy look. Again camera is being shuttered.

"Perfect! You are such a perfection Luhan ssi." the director give a wide smile to me.

"I can't be at that state without your help director-nim." I smile back at him.

"Don't be like that Luhan ssi. I know you are the best." I just smile at him once again and bow to him. He pat my shoulder. "Thank you for today. Thank you Luhan ssi, and thank you to all the staffs."

So today photo shoot end like this. Each people is thanking to another people and keep smiling. And it makes me tired more. No, I never regret it for being a super star. Never. But sometimes I need time for myself. Like today. I'm really tired. And I don't know somehow I feel lonely and empty. I'm clueless with what happened to me. I have lot of friends, celebrities and none celebrities, I have lot of peoples around me that always takes care of me. I do have lot of fans that always support me and give me lot of loves. But still, I feel something is missing from me. Even me, myself, I don't know what it is.

"Luhan~, let's go to another schedule." my manager is walking closer to me as he give me a jacket to wear. "It almost fall now. Wear the jacket, it maybe cold outside."

And yes, I wear the jackets and after that I follow my manager to walk outside to get on to our van. When walk out from the studio lot of fans are cheering for me. They are screaming my name and saying lot of things. Like "I love you Luhan oppa!", "Please look at me!", "Your smile makes my life brighter." or "Luhan oppa please marry me!". Once again I just smile at them and wave my hands cooly. I love them, I love all of my fans. But sometimes when I need my time to my own self, this selfish thought is appearing in my head. Just please don't scream too loud.

I looked outside through the window glass of the van. Lot of people walk around at pedestrian. A mom that is holding her son's hand walk slowly together. And there is a couple too that walk side by side lovingly. A business man that is on the phone talking and smiling warmly seems he just gets a good news from office. Everything is such a perfect. Other people outside why they look so happy? And for me, in the deepest part of my heart I envy them. Cause what? It seems my life just empty. You know that cliche words, feel lonely in the middle of the crowd? That's what I feel now. I sigh and keep looking outside

But suddenly my van is stopped. I think manager hyung hit something or let's wish there's no victim. It's a relief I wear my seat belt. I can hear my manager curse and try to turn on the machine. I curiously look at him and the road. And after couple of seconds there is horns sound from the other cars behind my van. When I am about to ask what happen to my manager, he already get off from van and walk away. I rest my back on the seat and let out a sigh. The deep one. Yes, something bad happens with the van, that's the point I get.

I cross my hands in front of my chest as I'm watching my manager hyung keeps walking in circle outside the van. He is on the phone and keeps talking. Sometimes he slightly bow his body eventhough he is speaking through the phone and I can catch from his mouth that he is saying sorry through the phone. And now I get it, the whole situation. Because I don't want to add more stress to manager hyung I remind silent. Then I fish out my phone from my jeans pocket.

I open the browser and type a website name and click go after that. I open the website that serves the latest and hot issues about celebrities and super stars. No, I'm not looking for any news about myself. I'm not that kind of person. I'm just curious about current situation. When the loading time already passed I read the headline news, no there is written breaking news with capslock and bold written. It's written that 'A Singer X Was Spotted At A Cafe With Singer Y, Are They Dating?' And under that huge written there are some photos of a man wearing sun glasses, mask, and a snapback walk in to a cafe and next to him there is a woman that wearing same stuffs like the man. Like they are in undercover or disguise. 

And an idea pop out in my mind. I look outside again and still can see through the window that manager hyung still busy with his phone and sometimes he is checking the van. It's perfect. I look around inside my van and I spot a beanie so I put it on my head. And I reach my backpack and look for my sunglasses inside, I find it. Perfect! Now, I look at my reflection through my phone. Done! I think this is perfect. Then without manager hyung know I get off from van and walk away carefully so manager hyung won't notice me. And now let's start the fun.

I walk around that area and find that myself is enjoying this. I smile as I walk and look around. I stop in front of a bakery and see such a cute shape of melon bread. It's really refreshing. I take a deep breath and smile untill I hear a camera shutter's sound. I close my eyes and slowly open it. I look at the bakery window glass and can see my reflection there and some girls behind me holds up her phone. So, she is the one that take my photos. But I thought my disguise is already perfect.

"Mmm, excuse me~" then I turn my head. Yeah, this is one of the girl that takes photos of me.

"Yes?" I answer back.

"Are you Luhan? That famous singer." she asks.

"No, I'm not. I'm sorry." I lie and give an apologetic smiles as nice as I can. And I do really sorry, I know you are one of my loyal fans but please not now.

After that I walk away from her with slow pace. I can hear she said 'it's impossible I believe that is Luhan, my handsome Luhan oppa' and the rest I can't hear it. I can feel they are following me behind. God, what should I do now. Good! I can't walk back to my van since they are there blocking my way back. I keep walking around that area and they do keep following me. And I don't know if my eyes lie to me or I should go to the doctor to do eyes check up but I feel the number of the girls is increasing. What should I do? I keep chanting that like a spell.

The whispering sounds can be heard but I can't clearly hear what they are talking about. And there about 100 meters from what I stand now I find a small alley. I keep playing with my phone like nothing happen for such a long time until they are look tired and bored watching me doing nothing but just play with my phone only. And then they make a circle and whisper things I don't know, I hope it's a good thing about me that they are whispering about, slowly I walk and turn to that small alley. When I am at that small alley I run as fast as I can until I see a door swing open in front of me.

"Bugh!" I don't know how but I lay flat on the ground with my hands are covering my face. It's hurt.

"How?! Are you okay? Tell me where is hurt?" I hear a voice, the soft one. The type of voice that suit to talk sweet and sing a ballad romantic song. And I feel someone pulls my hands that cover my face. "Oh my God! Okay, you're not okay. You're bleeding"

I blink when I see his face. Do I have filming schedule for drama, movie, or music video? As I remember I don't have any kind of that schedule today. But why it is feel like I'm shooting a movie? I stare at his face. His face, is he really looking at me? And his lips, it's moving cutely. Is he saying something?

"Where is he? Where is my Luhan oppa?" I hear that voice again, no not his soft voice but that girl voice. And yeah I realize it now. I look at his face that, wait is that worry in his face? He is worrying me? Oh no, Luhan, focus! And I look at his hands and to the open door. I hear foorstep from behind me and without thinking I grab his hand and pull him with me to the open door and close it when we are already inside.

"What's wrong with you?" that's soft voice appears again. "I need to throw away the garbage. Why are you pulling me back inside?"

I can't find my own voice to speak and just stare at him.

"You do really hit your head hard?" he waves his hands in front of my face. "What is your name? Can you tell me?"

I blink again. Oh~ I love his voice. Please am I dreaming? Don't you dare to wake me up manager hyung. Or I will kill you because you ruin my precious moment in my precious dream. But wait, he asks my name. Answer it Lu! But he doesn't know me? Really? Me, the Luhan?

"Y-y-you, don't know me?" aish, why am I stuttering. And there he tilts his head cutely.

"Have we met before?" he asks. I shake my head.

"No, but I am Luhan."

"Okay you are Luhan, so what?" I blink again hard! Does he really don't know me? I thought I'm the one of that Hallyu Star. I think my scale is a world wide.

"You don't know me? For sure?"

"I just know your name is Luhan and I think you hit your head very hard when you bumped to that door. Now, let's take care of you and I hope nothing's happen with your brain."

"But, really. You don't know me? Luhan?" I ask again to make it sure.

"Maybe in the past life I do know you." He smiles. I think I can't breath when see his smile. So bright. It's blinding me.

"But I'm famous." I mumbles and I hear he is chuckling after that.

"If you are the famous Luhan ssi, let this unfamous Kim Minseok take care of you, because I'm sure there will be some scars and bruises if not. How?"

With that I let him drags me inside that whatever building it is. And, wow, his name is Kim Minseok. Note that! And he really doesn't know you, the famous rising star. Note that too!

 

 

^-^

 

 

 

Thank you for the all subscribers.

17 first subscribers when even I'm not posting the first chapter yet.

so, this is the first chapter.

I hope I can grand all of you, subscribers, expectation.

please leave some comments so I can write better in the future.

Once again thank you very much, lots loves.

Minkymin~ :D