Meeting

Angel, What Is Love?

 

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

I sip my beer peacefully. I can feel smokes is everywhere and the crowd on the dance floor is getting noisier since the new DJ comes out and start the new song. I look around and lot of people banging their head and move their body following the music. Even the DJ that has a headphone on his head moves to the rythm. There are some couples or just one night stand that make out and rub each other body. I don't know since when but at this place I found a peace. No worries no problems and no weight on my shoulders. Free. I don't want to feel anything.

I drink all of the beer in my glass and ask for another glass to the bartender that only smirk at me then give another glass with extra y wink for me as the extra service. I drink another glass still peacefully, even I close my eyes and inhale deeply. Maybe I will die soon cause this smokes really burns my lungs. My peaceful time suddenly is being interupted with sound of girls that happen come from behind my back.

"Oppa~" one girl clings to my arm. "Come here alone?"

"Let us accompany you handsome~" and the other girl caresses my cheek. I keep silent.

"Aw, I love the cold guy type." the next other girl whisper on my ears. "Because this type is always rough on bed, like you."

I give my face and smirk. Who is your oppa anyway? I'm not your oppa even you're begging for thousands years. Nope. This three girls wear extremely short tube dress and offer their view to me forcefully. Gross. I try my best to ignore them and keep drinking. it's really annoying. Their high pitch voices. Ugh.

"Oppa~ don't you want to play with us eung~?" she now rubs a circle motion on my back.

"Don't drink alone, you have us~" one of them take my beer glass and drink the content as keep staring on my face.

I hiss and really want to throw up. Why this girls are disturbing my peaceful time? That glass of beer of mine. off. I raise my hand to call the bartender. Fortunately he sees my hand and walks closer to me.

"Aaaaaw~ you want to treat us drinks right?" one of the girls wraps her hands on my arm and presses her to me.

"One glass of usual, the next level, I want to burn my throat." I said with flat expressions when the bartender reached the place in front of me. "Just one glass."

"See, cold guy always like it rough." again she whispers on my ears. "I can't wait to feel you rough."

It's enough. The next level of gross. It's a relief when the bartender comes with the drinks. He serves it in front of me and once again add a y wink as a bonus. I take the drink and drink it with one shot style. I can feel the liquid pours down through my throat and feel the burning sensation. I can hear the girls aw~ sounds from around me. I stand up.

"Sorry, all of you aren't my style." I hear they curse at me but I don't care then I walk away from them.

I bang my head, following the extremely loud music sounds. This way I'm feeling free. No preasure at all. Just feeling good. I walk to the dance floor and move my body when I reach it. I see a girl with hot and super mini red dress who is standing at the edge of dance floor and looking at me. I look at her and give her a wink. She smile back at me and raise her glass of drink with bright blue color. I smirk and raise one of my eyebrows. I make a gesture that tell her to come closer to me with my hand. She drinks all the bright blue liquid till no more of it inside the glass then she stands up. Coming closer to me on the dance floor. Let's play and have fun.

"Hey gorgegous." she whisper on my ears as she moves her body to the rythm.

"Hey too y~" I whisper back then she smile at me.

Then without both of us knowing who start it we already move our body and like grinding to each other. She pulls my hand to get closer to her without stop dancing. We are getting closer and whisper such a flirting words until I feel someone suddenly pulls my hand harshly from her. It's a man and milli seconds after that I feel sting feeling on my cheek cause he punched me and I can hear the girl scream when this man punch me.

"You son of ." Said that man.

Some of the people curious and stop dancing then looking at me and some others are being careless and keep dancing or busy grinding and make out on the dance floor. I laugh at him as I touch my burning cheek and still can feel the sting feeling, thanks to the man punch. I stand up and spat at him. His look turns from 'want to kill me looks' to 'I want to kill you and chop your body in to pieces and burn it at hell' look. I laugh harder. It's fun.

"What are you laughing at, son of ?" he pulls my hair and force me to look at him. "Don't you know with who you are messing with?"

"I don't know and don't want to know cause I don't care." I smirk.

"Drag him out of here!" he roars and there are around four men hold me and drag me out through the back door of the club then throw me to the ground.

"What's your problem dude?" I stand up walk closer to him.

"You just flirted with my girl ~" once again he punch me. "Beat him!"

Then once again I fall down to the ground and they start kicking me. I try my best to block them. Hell, it's hurt. And I feel one of them checking my body and find his way to my jeans pocket where I put my wallet. He pull out my wallet, damn, they do steal money too? What pain in the really.

"Stop! Don't beat him! He is a minor." I hear a terified voice.

"What?!" then everyone stop kicking me. Oh God, thanks.

"Here his id card says it. He is a high school student"

"Damn! How come? Aish! Just leave him before his parents and police come." with that I feel my wallet hit my face and I only groan.

I hear footstep sound disappear in fast forward mode. Now only silence remain here. I try to stand up, hell, it's not easy cause it's hurt. I grab my wallet and slowly walk to where ever my feet bring me with holding the wall for help. Come out from small alley beside the club, I straight my back and try to walk normally. I keep walking to no where. Then I feel my feet can't take it anymore when I reach the bridge. The lights keep blinking and shining in the dark sky of Han river. It's getting colder, damn, I left my jacket at that club. Damn that bastard. I sigh as I stand on the bridge and hold the cold bridge bar. I feel the wind blows to my face. Then suddenly my phone rings.

"Who's this?" I fish out my phone and open the message and there is written Father on the screen. What again now?

From: Father xxx-xxx-xxxx

“Sehunie, good afternoon. Maybe you already sleep, then have a nice dream. Don’t skip classes because I believe you can be a great doctor. Lots of love from your Appa.”

I sigh again. Why this person pretends to care about me? Didn’t he is the one that blames me all the time. The one that always says that mom had gone because of me. I laugh, the pathetic one. Do you see that Mom? Why you left me with that man? I miss you. And without I realize I feel my cheeks is getting wet. I use my arm to wipe my cheeks. Mom, it will be nice if you can take me with you, I’m tired.

Then my phone once again is ringing. Who’s next? Him again? Then I ignore my phone and choose to look at the sky that slowly becomes brighter. It’s morning already? I even didn’t realize it. Once again I feel my phone buzz. Hell, what again now? Can I have a peace?

I look at my phone screen and there are two messages from Jongin. The brat that I don’t know how I ended up be friended with him. Skip that part and I open his messages.

From: Jongin xxx-xxx-xxxx

“You must come to today practice. I don’t care. I don’t want anyone replace your position.”

 

From: Jongin xxx-xxx-xxxx

“Yah! I know you’ll ignore this message. Open it you rascal.”

 

And one more messages is received.

 

From: Jongin xxx-xxx-xxxx

“I woke up really early in the morning so pay attention. Come here and do practice!”

 

I smile sarcastically. It’s just the matter of time if that jerk called father find out what I do at school. Dancer never exist in his world. There is no option for that. There are just doctor or lawyer maybe accounting. That, that’s not what I really want.

No I don’t want to be a doctor. Even if I do become a doctor I can’t make mom come back here. He never understand that. I sigh for hundreds or thousands times already. Then I close my eyes. I spread my hands wide and feel the morning wind. So this is peace? I take a step closer to the bridge bar and one step to the bridge bar. Maybe with this the pain and the pressure will go away. No more hurt right? Just a jump.

“Nooooooo~!” then I feel someone back hugs me and I shoot my eyes open. “Nonono~ you can’t do suicide here. No, not just here you can’t suicide anywhere.”

I turn my head to the voice, to the one that is back hugging me. Why his voice shows worries. Yes, this someone is a he. Why does he even care? I look at his head with dark brown hair and it’s looked so fluffy. I can’t see his face due to he hides his face on my back. I blink at him and he raises his head so I can see his face. God, his face is fit well with his fluffy hair. His facial feature seems so soft.

“Oh!” he gasps. Then he let go of my body. I keep starring at him. Why this feeling weird, when he hugged me it feels warm. “I’m so sorry. I-I-I I didn’t mean but you that river jump.”

He is really cute. He even stuttering. The way he is saying things really cute. I can’t stop starring at him. Now I can see there is a light that surrounding him. Is he an angel? Mom, you send him to me? You prevent me to come to you so you send him?

“D-d-did I do wrong things? You keep starring at me. I-I-I’m sorry I thought you want to j-j-jump.” He looks down to avoid my gaze. “I don’t know what happened but I know it must be hurt for you, but don’t suicide.”

I think I can burn his head and make a hole if I keep starring at him but I can’t do anything beside that. Speechless even can’t move. Then slowly he raise his head again and look at my face. And he gasp once again. I can see his hand slowly come to my view and reach my temple.

“You’re bleeding. Are your really okay?” no words come out from my mouth and my body become as hard as a stone. I feel the warm feelings where his hand touch my face. Again he opens his mouth trying to speak. “Is it…..”

His sweet and warm voice disappear as I hug him suddenly. One seconds my body become as hard and stiff as stone then without I realize I hug him, tight. I rest my head on his shoulders. Oh, his body why is so small. He even shorter than me. Warm, very warm if I hug him like this and he is smelled like a vanilla, chocolate and coffee? It’s a sweet fragrance that can make me smile.

“Sehun~” I whisper. Then I feel his tensed body become relax. He hesitantly hugs me back and pats my back.

“Sehun? Ah! I’m Minseok.”

“You feel so nice and warm.” I hug him even tighter.

“You know you are creepy if said that?” he tries to slip away from my hug.

“Please, don’t go. Please.” I plea at him. I can hear my crack voice. Oh, am I crying? Then I feel he pulls me even closer to his body. Mom, if he is really an angel please don’t take him away from me.  Angel Minseok~, oh it's really suit him.

 

^-^

 

Hey all! Wow now the subscribers are incrising.

From 17 to 38.

Thank you so much really.

And I'm sorry if in this second chapter there are some errors.

I can't check it since the homework asks more attention.

Feel free to ask and comment or give some advices.

Hope you all like it.

Once again thank you~

Lot loves,

Minkymin~ :D