Ouch!

Angel, What Is Love?

 

Luhan.

 

"Hyuuuuuuuung~." I whine. "Hyung please please please~."

"No."

"Hyuuuuuuuung~." I use my sad puppy eyes

"No."

"Hyung pleeeeaaassseee~." I make my eyes look glassy, come on Luhan where is the knowledge that you get from acting class.

"No."

"Hyung~ please~. I promise I will do everything. Comeback, dance, sitcom, drama, movie anything. Just please~" I blink and hope tears will run down wetting my cheeks. Keep trying Luhan!

"No Luhan. With you disappeared yesterday I can't make it happen." I see my manager hyung stands up and wants to leave me.

"Noooooo~, don't leave." I jump and grab my manager hyung leg. "Hyung please let me go to that cafe again, anyone doesn't know me there hyuuuuuung~."

"Maybe if you agree to be that cosmetic brand ambassador I will consider it. How?" I look up at my manager hyung's face.

"No, I don't want. I'm manly man, so I won't do that." I pout.

"But you do use make up everyday Luhan~." He facepalms his face. "So you can't go there. That's the deal."

I swear I can see manager hyung smirks. After saying that he pulls his leg from my grab and walk away. And I swear he walks slowly. Hmmm, think Luhan. Just cosmetic cf won't hurt and you can meet Minseok again after that. Think! Ah, even if it's not hurt but still my pride? My manly side? Aaarrgghh!

"Wait hyung!" he stops his steps and turn his body to look at me.  "Can you change it with another thing except that?"

"No Luhan." he shakes his head.

"How about banana milk cf? Or handphone? Or vitamin water?" again I use my puppy eyes to attack him. "Can't you please~"

"No, I want you to do that cosmetic brand cf and yeah you can go to there as much as you want. That's the deal." He crosses his hands in front of his chest. "No more bargaining Mr. Luhan."

I hang down my head and think hard. I want to see Minseok but I don't want to do that cosmetic cf. But if I do I can see him right? Why it becomes so hard? Why it must be a cosmetic cf that I really don't want to do it. But wait~. I have an idea. I nod my head and smirk. How smart I am. I laugh inside my head.

"Don't you ever think to disappear again cause I know where you will go Luhan. And I will hire lot of body guards so you can't escape." then manager hyung laughs. The laugh that you can hear when you watch the movie and watch the villain or the bad guy one laugh, the evil one.

I glare at him and try to kill him with my galre. How can he knows what I'm thinking about. He must be a spy. Did he put some chips inside my body and connect it to the computer so he can know what I'm thinking about? Wow, it reminds me to that matrix movie. I know it. I know it from the start that the company have a way to spying me. Noooooo~ my privacy life. How dare you spying on me~. I face palm my face.

"And no Luhan, I'm not spying you neither the company." he said.

What?! I fall back with my but touch the ground first. If he doesn't spy me and the company too but how can he knows everything inside my head. Inside my mind! Even I'm talking with myself he knows it. Oh God! Help me please. This is pure horror. More horror than sasaeng fans.

"Luhan, stop making that stupid face." he sighs. "You, your self just like an opened book. So you're easy to be guessed."

I look at him with blank face. Oh, am I like that? Do I? And wait, what did he say? Stupid face? Did I look stupid when I hit that door? Oh my! I gasp. Did I make myself look ugly and stupid? That explain everything. That's why Minseok didn't know me. Oh, I must be not in the best condition. No, my pride hurt so bad. I clutch my shirt in front of where my hurt heart is located.

"Luhan, don't watch drama too much. Geez, you become more dramatic each days." he said. "And about the deal, think about it. I give you time till this midnight Luhan~."

"Yes! I'll do it. I will do the cosmetic cf hyung. I will be their brand ambassador." I give him nod attack. "But you better grant my wish to come to that cafe or I will run away from this world. Disappear like air and become wind."

I clap my hands and feel proud of myself. I give mental pat to my head. I'm indeed smart. The smart and manly Luhan. I smile my billion dollar smile at manager hyung shock face. The way his jaw drop and his mouth wide open is priceless. Hahahaha. Should I take a photo for blackmailing him in the future? Nonono, this kind hearted Luhan should act like a man with big heart.

"Wow, that guy can change you this fast? He must be an alien. But that's good." he nods.

"No, he is not an alien. He is my angel you know." I stick out my tongue. "Grant my wish or I will run away."

"Oh don't worry about that I will grant your wish, Sir. And even you run away until another galaxies I will catch you." he smirks again. God, I hate his smirks.

"I hate you~."

"I know Luhan. But you can't do anything without me." he laugh at me. "And, now I will prepare the contract. Better get ready to the tight schedule Lulu~."

With that he walk away leaving me sit on the ground and look at his back that disappear behind the close door. Oh door~, I don't know you bring so much lucky. A door. That open door. Then my mind drift back to the past.

 

He pulls my hand and keep walking inside the building. The deeper I get in the sweet smell hit my nose. And he opens a door and lead us to the room that look like kitchen in the tv. The kitchen look like that weekdays drama kitchen, hmmm, yup! Look like a Baker King Kim Takgu kitchen with big oven is located there. Yes, I watched that drama but hey it just because my senior from the same company participated to sing one of the soundtrack. Okay I admit it I like the story.

I can see flour everywhere and then appear another boy that look like a baker with a big round eyes and thick lips and is looking at me with confused look. There are lot of flour on his face and he is holding a tray full of bread, maybe something bread but I don't know what bread is that. Watching Kim Takgu not add a knowledge about kind of bread. Note that, I should learn about bread later. Smart smart Luhan.

"Kyungsoo, can you tell Baekhyun to cover me for a while?" I hit his back because he suddenly stop and talk to the boy with big eyes. "I need to take care of this person."

And he turns his head to look at me with a worry look. I only grin at him and smile at that other boy. And when I smile at the baker boy I swear his eyes become bigger. Then I'm curious how big that eyes can strech.

"Kyungsoo, can you please? I don't know this person suddenly hit our back door and I think he hit his head very hard." the soft voice again reach my ears. Oh, how lovely~. And aw~, he is still holding my hand. His soft hand. God~

And I keep smiling at Minseok and take a glance to see his friend. His friend, the baker boy, look like he is about to say something but end it with open and close his mouth and look like a fish outside the water that look for how to breathe outside the water. So funny~.

"Minseok hyung~." finally the baker boy speaks but he speaks with tremble voice.

Wait what? Hyung? He just call him hyung? I thought Minseok is a minor but yeah this boy look young too. Maybe this is a Minor bakery or a baby face bakery and club? Hahahaha. Maybe Minseok just does a part time job here.  I should find out when his part time schedule is. 

"What Kyungsoo?"

"You don't know him?" and still with tremble voice he speaks and now he is pointing me with his finger.

"Yes, he is Luhan. You know him?" Minseok asks back.

"Yeah, he is Luhan. But you really don't know him Minseok hyung?" Kyungsoo says with a horror face.

"Hmmm~. Beside his name is Luhan, I don't know." Minseok tilts his head cutely as he thinks.

Oh it's so fun! Then I smile more and brighter at Kyungsoo. His jaw drop and look at me with bigger eyes. I'm afraid his eyes will pop out anytime soon. And I wave my hand at him.

"Seriously you don't know hyung?" again Kyungsoo asks and still looking at me.

"Yeah I don't know, I only know this stranger name is Luhan. Why both of you ask the same question? Do you guys know each other?" Minseok asks with confused look and look from me and Kyungsoo.

"No, we don't know each other Minseok." finally I speak, ahahhaha. I beat Kyungsoo record.

"Then I think you are really famous. Okay Kyungsoo please help me okay?"

Kyungsoo just nods his head slowly and watch Minseok pulls again my hand to follow him. He just stands there like a statue and before I walk in to other room I once again wave my hand to him with bright smiles. I know you know me Kyungsoo~.

Without I realize, Minseok push myself to sit on a chair and after that he disappears to somewhere I don't know. I look around and I can see there are lockers and there is a name written on the lockers door. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Minseok. Yes, Minseok is coming back. He brings a first aid kit box on his hand and walk closer to me then smile.

"Now, let take care of this." again he smiles his gummy smile. Oh God, tell me how to breathe cause I forgot.

"O-o-okay~." I nod and let him do whatever he thinks he need to do.

In silence he takes cotton pad and wet it with alchohol and slowly his hand that hold the cotton pad reach my face. He daps the cotton pad slowly on my forehead and suddenly the sting feeling is coming back.

"Ouch!" I hiss and pull back my head.

"Hold it please, I'm cleaning this so there won't be any bacteria."

"But it's hurt." I pout.

"But I know you can hold it." He smiles as he continue to dab the cotton pad.

"Ouch~ it's hurt Minseok~." I put my sad face and after that he chuckles at my action.

"You look like a lost boy Luhan." He grins at me. "Why you hit that door?"

"It's a long long story." then he hums at my answer and silence come between us.

After that Minseok keeps repeating the action and treat the wound and I try my best to hold the pain. I focus to look at Minseok face that I don't know how already become closer to mine. I blink. I stare at his thick eyebrow that arch perfectly and his almond shape eyes with only single eyelid and his round cheeks that clean from any blemish and continue to his small lips that look so soft. I gulp. What am I thinking?

"Luhan~." his voice brings me back to reality.

"Yes?" I look at his face and blink.

"Your skin look so soft and clean." I feel my face like being burned. Oh, what did he say? He compliments me?

"A-ah? Really?" I look at his face with sparkling eyes.

"Yes. And I hope this bandage won't ruin it." Oh, I want to pinch those fluffy cheeks.

"No, it won't I swear." then Minseok stick the bandage. His hands smells like chocolate. Those milky hands I want to touch it again.

"Done!" he said and pull back his body away from me. Oh I already miss the scent. "Now, it's perfect!"

"Thank you Kim Minseok."

 

"Ouch!" something hit my head.

"You're drooling don't you know? It's disgusting." here comeback again the devil manager hyung.

"You ruin my nostalgia." I glare at him.

"I don't care. I got the contract. Now read it and sign it Luhan." he gives me a thick pile of paper. I groan.

"Why I feel like I will take an university entrance exam?"

"Just read it first Luhan. Remember the deal." he then smirks. How I hate him knows my weak points. "And one more thing. Can you take off that bandage on your forehead? You look funny."

"I won't take it off." I stick out my tongue out.

He rolls his eyes and walk away leave me with the contract. Really Kris hyung is an annoying indeed helpfull manager and weird too. Now! Let's do this. Minseok wait me~.

 

 

^-^

 

Hi lovely subscribers and readers.

Here chapter 3. I'm sorry if it's a boring chapter.

But I want to build a plot. I hope you like it.

And thank you for all subscribers and the comment and the votes.

I will try my best to write the next chapters.

Lots love,

Minkymin.