chapter 6

He's Dating The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New chapter guys! Hope ya'll enjoy it ^-^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rumour escalated fast. Everyone in the school were fussing about it. It shocked everyone. Hence, Mark dating him was the most talk about within the school walls.   Therefore,  when Jinyoung arrive at school he was  greeted by the stares and the glares from the students. The action confuses him at first.  

 

 

 

But when a hand clamps on his own, it  dawned on him why they're sending him those looks. Of course they'll send him hateful looks and envous ones,  because  of the red head. Mark Tuan is next to him, shamelessly holding his hand.

 

Jinyoung  pry his hand out of the latter's grip and walks faster past the red haired boy only to have Mark runs  after him  grabbing his hand again. He glares at the latter, showing his complete displeasure.  But Mark only smirk wickedly. 

 

 

When they reached the front of his classroom, Mark faced Jinyoung with hands still link together. 

 

" I don't want to let go yet. " He smiles sweetly and Jinyoung frowns. " But I have to. Your first period  will start soon and I don'tawant to put  you in trouble.  I'll see you later "

 

No matter how blinding Mark smile was, Jinyoung couldn't find himself taking a pleasure on it. Instead he rolled his eyes at the back of his head and feigned a smile as some other students gather around them. He has to at least act kind to Mark in front of others. Otherwise, those students will kill him.

 

 

" If you really hate it why don't you just say you don't want to go out with him. Tell him that  not everyone wants to get a piece of him!  " Jaebum said as he scrunch his nose.

 

" and what? have his minions kill me? I won't take a risk!  " He retorted " Besides,  I'm a man with a word. I greed to his condition so I must stick to  it. I didn't thought his condition would be like this though. " 

 

" You should have thought about it before you said yes. Now look what you've  gotten yourself to  " Jaebum reprimanded.  Jinyoung pouts." But don't worry we'll find a way to get you out   of this " He cooed

 

 

 " Thank you hyung! " Jinyoung instantly beams and blushed when Jaebum pinch his cheeks

 

 " Anything for you " Jaebum smiles and Jinyoung blush even more. The latter look so handsome and so kind that Jinyoung thought if only Mark was Jaebum,  he'd have no problem going out with him.

 

He unconsciously grins  at himself that it almost makes him look like a stupid high school girl, day dreaming about his crush. Cause yeah thinking about going out with Jaebum send butterflies to his stomach. 

 

 

" Seems someone's in a good mood today " Jackson then snap him out of his day dreams  and sat next to him with Bambam occupying the space next to Jaebum. He flustered when he realized he was caught  day dreaming.

 

 

" So how's your date with Mark?  " Jackson ask 

 

 

" It wasn't a date! " He snaps 

 

 

" Ok it wasn't a date, but judging the way you were grinning from ear to ear moments ago, I assumed  you had  a great time with him " Jackson pointed out.

 

 

" No I didn't.. I was just thinking about " When he look up he met Jaebum's eyes and suddenly stumbled  with his words  cheeks little red " Ugh.. okay fine I enjoyed it, but that's all. I enjoyed it because he brought me to some beautiful places... not because of him next to me!  " He defends avoiding to look at Jaebum's direction.

 

" You know what? You're lucky!  " Bambam said hint of jealousy on his tone " Mark never show   any interest on someone before despite of everyone trying  to get his attention then you came.. you should count yourself lucky hyung " He added and smiles at Jinyoung. 

 

Jinyoung's wants to consider himself lucky, really. But how could he count himself as lucky one if he felt so unfortunate?   honestly speaking, he doesn't want to have any kind of connection with Mark. If he could avoid any contacts with Mark,  he'll  prolly would.

 

 

 ----

 

 

 

At 7pm, Jinyoung found himself with Mark in the convenient store. Jinyoung has no idea what drags him here or what he's gonna buy in the said store. But beforehand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter