Chapter 12

He's Dating The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sweating and all nervous knowing he's taking a very serious exam and probably the most  important exam of his life aside from the exam Jinyoung unknowingly gave to him.

 

  Jinyoung didn't know but he was the hardest exam Mark's taking and no matter how low his chances to pass, Mark's willing to take a chance. He's willing to try and willing to take a risk. 

 

 

The nerve wracking moment was due in few more minutes Mark tries to calm himself, but he's effort was in vain. He honestly didn't thought of something like this to occur in his life hence he never got a chance to prepare himself and that was the hardest part coz he didn't know how to handle it.

 

 But despite of his dilemma Jinyoung manage to  calm him down by  drawing soothing patterns on his skin. Jinyoung made his worries gone and he makes it all better for Mark. Mark  tried to understand how easily Jinyoung did that, though he didn't wonder further of it coz time's running and he didn't want to waste any second wondering how Jinyoung manage to do that. He want to spend it wisely. How to spend it wisely? He found the answer when he look at the younger’s lips.

 

 The pink succulent lips look so  luscious, tempting and irresistible.  Only the sight of it got Mark thirsty, intoxicated even.  He knew how it taste since he had it once pressed against his, tasting it to his own like a sugar that leaves its sweetness in his craving tongue.

 

Mark had wonder many times when will he be able to taste that sweetness again. He dreamt  of it countless times. Sometimes he'd woke up with a morning wood after his episode of wet dream, dreaming of him on top of Jinyoung and the younger boy was his name under his touch.  There's so much to tell about that specific type of dream he had but he didn't want to think about the details anymore. He's got Jinyoung here in front of him, lips were tempting and everything Mark wanted to taste again so as impulsive as it may seem, he didn't hesitate to ask  for a kiss.

 

For a moment he saw Jinyoung hesitated and it actually made him slump cursing at his foolishness for asking such kind of thing when he knew Jinyoung has no feelings for him. At least not in a way that he's feelings for the latter.

 

 But everytime Mark felt disappointed Jinyoung's there to make it better just how he makes his heart flutter when he suddenly pressed a kiss on Mark's astound lips, burning it unexpectedly. Jinyoung kissed him softly. It didn't last long but enough to leave Mark grinning like a stupid. 

 

 

Mark took the exam with ease. He knew to himself that he did good, but he doesn't wanna expect and assume things so he'll wait for the result before he jump into conclusion. 

 

After taking an exam he head straight to the food hall. Quite surprised to see Jinyoung  and the rest sitting  around a certain table. He's eyes unwittingly shifted to Youngjae who was sitting between Jinyoung and Jaebum and Mark never felt so thankful seeing someone sit in the middle before, seeing Youngjae putting a distance between Jinyoung and Jaebum pleased him. With a huge grin on his face he sat next to Jinyoung who instantly beam at him like no one else.

 

 Mark's heart flutters and stuttered spreading warmth all over his body.   No one can make him feel this way other than the person beaming at him like he's the sun. He wasn't the sun, but to Mark he is the brightest star in the galaxy.

 

***

 

 The result wasn't out yet, but Mark got a call from his uncle calling him to his office.  Mark wonders why he was called to the office. He's sure he didn't do anything to harm anyone. He's actually avoiding getting caught in the middle of trouble as he promised to Jinyoung. So why? 

 

 As much as he was confused he head to the office and was greeted by his uncle's wide grin

 

" I don't see any reason for you to invite me here " He speak not bothering being polite.

 

" I don't see any reason for you to not come in my office anymore. I thought my office is your favorite hangout place " JYP raised an eye brow " I kinda miss your presence here " 

 

Mark snorted" Just tell me why you called me here. I didn't get into any fights for your information and as far as I remembered,  you only call me here when I caused trouble "

 

 " Can't I have other reasons?  Can't you give me other reasons?  " JYP chuckles when he saw Mark's annoyed expression" Relax Mark. I called you here for a good reason. Actually I was quite shocked when I heard about the result of the exams. But I was more surprised when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter