chapter 5

He's Dating The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello everyone :) First of all I want to say sorry for taking long to update this. But I'll do my best to update this  more often now so I hope you stick with this story till end. 

And please show me some love to fuel my motivation to write. Thank you ♡♡

 

 

Jinyoung couldn't fathom how he manage to put  himself into such mess. Everything happened too fast that he woke up the next morning with Mark ringing the bell. It was odd at first seeing Mark in the living room having a complete comfort of the stool with breakfast serves on the table.

 

Jinyoung's blurry vision had surveyed  the red head, clearly baffled at why the red head was there early in the morning. Although he was quite confused at the latter's early hour visit, he shrug it off and just retreats  to his room to get ready for school.  

 

He made his way in the bathroom with his still hazy mind. When the water hits his skin,  his mind seemed to perked up  from a deep sleep and  functioned  properly. The first thing came to his sobber mind was Mark Tuan. While rinsing his body out of the soap, his eyes grew wide.  Apparently realizing something. And like a movie played for the second time, everything's more clearer,  he cussed audibly.

He arrived at school few minutes later  still thinking about the occurrence of the last night.   What happened that  night was mortifying,   enough to bang his head over the table and cursed  repeatedly at  himself for  being so  coward and stupid. If he wasn't coward,  he prolly  won't ask Mark to stay with him and if he wasn't  stupid,  he'd probably denied Mark's condition,  but no. He had to  nod his head and agree with whatever the red head ask him to. In the end, he  put himself into a total mess which caused by the certain red head no other than Mark Tuan.

 

" That's rediculous!  Why'd you agreed to such thing anyway?" Jaebum ask next to him with brows forrowed in  both disbelieved and  amusement. Still couldn't believe that Mark and Jinyoung's older brothers are dating and now this mess that Jinyoung had  put himself to.  Jinyoung looks at his inquisitor and pouted with a little huff left his lips.

 

 

" I don't know. I was too scared and desperate to have someone to stay with me last night so I wasn't thinking much of it when I agreed to his condition.  " He says.

" I thought he was just playing around so I thought I'd play along! " 

 

 

"And " Jackson in, keenly looking at Jinyoung.

 

 

 " And? " Jinyoung ask a little confused. He couldn't even think properly after what happened.  

 

 

" How do you know he was  serious?  " Jinyoung swallowed  and   fidgeted on his seat

 

 

 

" Uhm.. He came early this morning to fetch me.  " He stutters

 

 

 " He what? " The boys burst out simultaneously which earns other  students attention.  Almost all of them  look at the group with  confusion,   some were annoyed even. 

Jinyoung silently apologize for his friends loudness and gradually sink back  on his seat looking so embarrassed.  While Jinyoung was completely embarrassed at the sudden attention they gain,  Jaebum and Jackson were unfaze. They just rolled their eyes.

 

 

" So where were we again? " The subject was beginning to leave Jinyoung's head, but then Jackson's abnoxious voice and damn curiosity brought  it back in which Jinyoung audibly groan and tried to dismiss them by changing the subject. Unfortunately,   Jackson and Jaebum having non  of his attempts. 

 

 

" What's with the trouble face again? " Bambam suddenly came out of nowhere and joined them on the table. Jinyoung literally groan and bang his head on the table. " I'm assuming it's because of  that certain handsome and the coolest guy in this school! "  Bambam chimes.  Excitement laced his voice as he  grins at Jinyoung.

 

 

" How do you know? " Jaebum ask, leaning closer because Jinyoung was completely dropping the subject.  

 

 

" C'mon we all know, Jinyoung hyung only wears that expression whenever he encountered Mark Tuan." Bambam stated almost mocking. "  Besides I saw them together earlier "

 

 

 " You what!? " It's Jinyoung's turned  to burst out, instantly jolting up eyes incredulously wide. His  action  gain more attention. Glares and daggers from the  group of girls were aimed at him. Ouch!  When he notice those judging looks, he immediately apologised and turns to  look at Bambam almost mortified.

 

 

" Don't worry hyung, I'm sure the parking lot was void when you two came. I woke up early this morning so I came here earlier than usual and accidentally saw the two of you together. "  explained Bambam knowingly.      Jinyoung let out a  deep sigh of relief upon hearing that, because the last thing he wants to happen is to be seen with the read head.   Mark Tuan would only cause more trouble to him

 

 

 

♡♡♡

 

 

 

 

10 more minutes before the class dismissal, Jinyoung's doing his best to follow  his professor's instructions, taking notes every now and then as everyone in the room were too immersed at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter