Chapter 3

He's Dating The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huge gasp left his mouth as he witness the terrible situation in front of his eyes. Mark was throwing his fist  up in the air and wantonly landing  it on  to someone's face.

 

There were three students lying on the floor. The poor students were already curld up in a ball   begging  him to stop. the scene was terrifying. Jinyoung’s terrified eyes look around wondering why no one is stopping Mark.

 

and he was beyond terrified to see  everyone is just watching the terrifying scene in front of them.

 

" Mark hyung stop it! " Someone came and finally stopped Mark. The latter  pulls  him away from those poor  students.

 

" Let me go! These  ing bastards  needs to learn their lesson! " 

 

" Hyung  I think they already do so calm down.  "Mark glared at the other  and free himself from the latters firm grip he gave one of the students a one last kick before he  left the area.

 

Jinyoung quickly walked  to the poor beings to help them, but Jackson suddenly stopped him." Let them be, If you don't want to be like them " and   Jackson drags him back to their table.

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

" Hyung. What happen? Why are you so furious " Mark look at his friend and realize he has no idea why he was too furious earlier. 

 

" Those bastards don't know how to give way " He  hissed." I see. But why you did it by yourself?  Usually in a situation like that you only  ask some students to teach them a lesson" 

 

" I don't know. " Mark shrug " I guess I missed being in the principal's office " He added as he chuckle.

 

" You really like the pricipal's office huh? "

 

 " Yugyeomie, you know principal's office is my favourite  room in this school. "  

 

" And principal Park  is your favourite person in this school " 

 

" No of course! But his expression whenever I'm at his office is just too hilarious. It makes me want to provoke him every time "  Mark laugh and it was loud enough to hear by the other student.

 

" So I guess you'll be staying in the principal's office today " 

 

Jinyoung frowns as he heard Mark's laugh. While ago they decided to leave the canteen and go to some quiet place in the school. They settled under the shaddy tree and didn't notice that Mark and his group was hanging out not far from it. Till he heard Mark's abnoxious laugh  echoing in the place.

 

" Is  he always like that ?  " He ask unconsciously. The rest instantly look at him questioningly.

 

" Who? " They ask simultaneously. 

 

" Mark " 

 

" Oh him..  yeah he's always been like that. He hurt people whoever gets on his way or his nerve. " Jaebum stated.

 

" that's why  everyone In this school is afraid of him " Jackson concluded. 

 

 

" He's cool right!  " Bambam chime. The rest look at him with a frown on their face Completely incredulous.

 

" What's cool about him? " They ask in unison

 

" Well he's brave, popular,  handsome and rich!   He's just  like his hyung " The mention of Mark's hyung reminds Jinyoung about his Woo hyung's boyfriend, Nichkhun. So he quickly turn his full attention to Bambam and curiously ask the latter with full  interest. 

 

" His hyung? You know his hyung? "

 

" Not personally,  but my hyung graduated in this school as well as Nichkhun. He always tell a story about Nichkhun. And he  said during his school year here Nichkhun and his gang is the most popular students.  Nichkhun was the school prince and a  player. He  rulled this school before. I think after he graduated Mark  replaced him. Although,  I don't think Mark is a player.  "

 

 

" A player? His hyung is a player?  " Jinyoung burst out 

 

" Yeah that's what my hyung told me. "

 

 

 

" Why do the principal let them do their s here in the school?  "

 

" Simple it's because their family owns this school " 

 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

" I only called Mark so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter