Chapter 2

He's Dating The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung  sighed deeply as he  stared at his cup of coffee. He've been staring at it while his mind was clouded with confusion. Too confused on how he ended up thinking about Mark.   He  can't stop  thinking  about the latter  and  couldn't fathom why on earth he always think about him.   From   Mark's husky voice and how gentle it was  when he muter his name. He couldn't forget Mark's gaze and  he just  can't help but to wonder how  Mark's  gaze  seem to  melt him at the instant he look up at the latter' s eyes. And of course  Mark smile. His soft smile that almost become the end of Jinyoung in this world. Thank god his  hyung came and saved him. But still Mark smile is  still flashing through his head and that tingling sensation he felt  in his stomach still  lingers whenever he thinks  about Mark and he doesn't know what to do to release himself from all of these confusions.

 

" Ya.. Jinyoung back to earth please!  "   Jaebum exclaimed as he saw  how Jinyoung deep in his thoughts.

 

" OH MY GOD?!  Mark  is looking at me! " Suddenly squealed Bambam which finally  acquired Jinyoung's attention. " Oh my god Mark is definitely looking at me. God  guys I'm ready to die! " 

 

" Don't be  ridiculous kid. He wasn't looking at you. " Jackson said and  smack the other at the back of his head to help him out of his delusions.  He then turn to look at Mark,  intently  following the direction where Mark is looking. 

 

" Holly ! Jinyoung you're dead meat  he's staring at you! " Exclaimes Jackson startling everyone.   The rest instantly panic. But not Jinyoung. He attempted to look over at Mark, but the rest restrained him from doing so and drags him along with them.

 

Due to their concern for Jinyoung's safety, Jaebum, Jackson and Bambam opted to walk Jinyoung home and only left when they were sure  about jinyoung's  safety. 

 

Jinyoung closed the door behind him   and sighed tiredly.  He had a long day in school and exhausted at everything happened today. Now all he want is to  take a rest. And he thought taking  a nap for a while is not a bad idea. Without taking any precaution,  he entered  his room  while  humming his favourite song that significantly echoes in his room.

 

" holly ! " He cused upon  astonishment    almost tripping  on his own feet as he found someone sitting on his bed. 

 

" Do I  look like a ? " Ask Mark impassive.   He stood up from the bed he was seating and walked behind the shocked Jinyoung. Just the sound of his footsteps made Jinyoung's legs reeled.

 

"  uhm.. that's.. not what  I meant " stuttered Jinyoung trying to control his reeling knees.

 

" I know.. " Mark grins  and went  back to his position on the bed. " You know,  you do really look cute when you're afraid. "  Jinyoung feels like he need to wash his face with a cold water after hearing that. Because it was  the second time Mark says his cute and his  face is burning like hell.

 

" Me cute? " He ask incredulously pointing at himself. Mark only chuckled  at his cute expression. 

 

" Why  you  sound like it was the most impossible thing. Did anyone tell you yet, that you're CUTE?  "  Mark emphasized his last word.

 

" Of course not! Mom, Dad and Woo hyung always says I'm cute!... " He said confidently  "  Anyway what  are you doing here? How come? " He wonder  changing  the subject and crossed his arms over his chest as he raised his brows towards  Mark.

 

" Actually, I'm not quite sure why. But  last night something really stranged happen to me. I can't stop thinking about you.  But I couldn't decipher why so  maybe that's the  reason why I came here? I want to know why.  "  The latter stated. Jinyoung incredulously stared at Mark pondering  why he and Mark has the same situation. Was  that really possible?  

" Are you  asking me? " 

 

" No.. I don't think you know the answer. "  Mark said deviously. " Okay.." Jinyoung frowns  

"  But What were you thinking about me? " He suddenly  ask  with the mix of Innocents and curiousity  totally oblivious. Mark wants to play a game so he smirk  at the innocent boy.

 

"  I'll tell you if you sit next to me " He said playfully and just as what he thought Jinyoung's reaction was priceless.   Too cute for his own good.  He  could only look at Mark with his  wide eyes,  not knowing what to do. His mind seem to stopped functioning after being restless thinking about Mark.

 

 " Are you planning to stare at me all day? " Jinyoung's face  flushed a light red after realizing he stared at Mark quite longer than he usually  stare at his idols pictures. His face burns in embarrassment.

 " No.. " He said low and feeling exhausted. His feet slowly  walk towards his bed and sat next to the latter. Mark was quite surprised at how he easily convinced Jinyoung to sit next to him.  A sly smirk planted on his lips as an idea flashed through his head. He   look at the other with a sly smirk. However, Jinyoung's eyes were already closed and a slight snore passing through his lips. The sly smirk that planted on his lips strangely turn into a light  chuckle. Just because  of the sight of  Jinyoung sleeping soundly like a baby.  He  then felt Jinyoung's head fall over  his shoulder and he   let the latter's head rest upon his shoulder. 

 

" He sleeps like a baby doesn't he? " Wooyoung said in a low and cautious tone.  Mark watch intently as  Wooyoung caressed Jinyoung’s face lovingly. " He must be tired and I know  you're tired too.. " Woo smiles seeing Mark ang Jinyoung's current position. It's quite compromising, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter