Chapter 4

He's Dating The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes and 4 seconds in the kitchen.  15 minutes and 30 seconds in the living room.  15 minutes and 24 seconds  in the bathroom.  Every minutes and seconds are counted as  Jinyoung  attentively look at his watch every now and then just to do something to keep himself busy.  His watch   and the sound from the other side of the door was the only thing he commit to pay attention as he  holed himself at the four walls  of his bathroom and  Jinyoung felt stupid for doing this, but it was the only idea popped in his mind. 

 

Earlier, he was shocked to see Mark outside his class room. He never expect  to see the latter after  his  last class. Besides  he  really  planned  to avoid the latter a day prior. Unfortunately,  the other didn't give him a chance  to escape as he stood in front of Jinyoung's class room with a wide grin  on his face. Jinyoung literally rolled his eyes upon seeing it. He doesn't like it and almost hate it. Yet after receiving a death glare from other students, Jinyoung faked a smile   he could muster in which Mark grins at him triumphantly as if he won another game against Jinyoung.

 

 

Jinyoung  wants to roll his eyes at that, but  restrained  himself and just rolled his eyes at the back of his head.  

 

 

 

He ended up walking home with Mark. He has no choice as  Mark yanks him and drags him out of school.  Only when they were out, when Jinyoung successfully pry  himself off Mark. No more students are watching therefore, he's free from being controlled by Mark. However Mark is a  ing jerk  for insisting to walk with him. More like commanding Jinyoung to do as he say otherwise things will get bad.  And Jinyoung lost every nerve he had gathered as he saw the look on Mark's eyes.   He swear to god, there's something in the way he look at him that made Jinyoung like a cat fallowing every word of his master. 

 

 

 

Jinyoung  couldn't  do anything other than  ignore the other's presence because it's bothersome.  He ponder about an efficient way to ignore the other's presence, because it  bothers  him so much that he has to consume himself digging in his head just to get an idea. And now Jinyoung stocked himself  inside the bathroom for god knows how many minutes he spent inside.  Though he didn't care how long he'll stay inside as long as he can avoid Mark.  

 

 

He  thought spending few more minutes in the bathroom wouldn't hurt, would it?  He then leans on the wall with a smile plastered on his face ( great idea..) He tells, mentally patting himself.  He was somehow pleased as the quietness in the bathroom seems accompanying him. Making his body and mind relaxed.   

 

 

 

Jinyoung thought maybe staying there till his hyung comes was not a bad idea. He was nowhere to go out of the bathroom when an   impatient  knock suddenly interupted him.

 

 

 

" Hey.. I'm hungry! Do  you still need some time to think what to do next? If you do then you can do the thinking later " Mark's abnoxious voice reach his ears. But the sound of wanton knocks on the door was more than abnoxious as the  latter kept knocking the door.  Jinyoung  was too  startled to move" Hey, can't you hear me? Cook something for me I'm starving! "

 

 

 

Jinyoung took a moment to process what was  the other saying. He stayed quiet pondering  whether to open the door or let the other starved till he decided to leave Jinyoung's house.  It would be nice if the other would take Jinyoung's ignorance as a hint to leave.  But it seems  he's not taking it as he kept knocking. 

 

 

Jinyoung could only sigh frofusely to release some  tension in his body. " If you're hungry then you can go to the kitchen and find something to eat " He said not bothering to sound nice. Not even bothering to open the door of the bathroom. 

 

 

 

" I'm tired! cook something for me." The other deadpan" Excuse me? " He frowned somehow offended.  He finally opens the door and instantly got to face Mark.

 

 

There's a moment of silence after that as he  stared at Mark who stared back  at him with a smirk that almost made Jinyoung forget who's in front of him. He almost forgot that the person in front of him is Mark. The spoiled brat red and the head Mark Tuan.

 

 

" I said cook something for me " Mark  repeats as he land his fatigue body on the soft matres

 

 

" W-what? " Jinyoung incredulously  look at the other who lies comfortably on his bed. Eyes were closed and Jinyoung took a mere moment to scrutinize the latter's lean body, before shaking his head to get his senses back. " We ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter