[2]

The Checklist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Hansol's birthday celebration, his parents rented the whole clubhouse so that he could invite his close friends and have a private party without disturbing the neighbors. Everyone has arrived except for Taeyong and Miyoung. Wendy and Seulgi were sitting by the pool when suddenly Sehun and Tao pushed them making them scream. Everyone were laughing when Hansol suddenly yelled.

 

Hansol: Yah! Hwang Taeyong! What took you so long?!

Taeyong: Don't blame me, blame this woman. *points at Miyoung*

Miyoung: I'm sooooo sorry we're late! By the way, *looks behind and smiles at the guy behind her* this is Jongin. *grabs the gift from Jongin's hands and hands it to Hansol* HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY!!!

Jongin: Happy Birthday! I'm sorry if I came here uninvited.

Hansol: It's okay. Enjoy my party. You can put your things inside the locker if you want to swim.

Miyoung: Let's go. *grabs Jongin's hand and introduced him to everyone starting with Bora and Hyoyeon* This is Bora and her 'friend' Jay. This is Hyo.

 

Taeyong, Tao and Sehun were eating when Sehun overheard Seohyun and Yonghwa talk.

Seohyun: So, new boyfriend huh?

Yonghwa: Well... yeah. He's not that bad though, I could tell. He's the first one that she introduced to our parents meaning it could be serious.

Seohyun: Well... that's new...

Yonghwa: Hey, what is that judgy tone for?

Seohyun: I'm just saying...

Yonghwa: Yeah but she's still my younger sister, okay?!

Seohyun: Fine. Let's go swimming. *she pulls his hand and walks to the pool*

 

Tao: Your sister, I think she hit the jackpot with that guy.

Taeyong: What the hell man! Do you like him?!

Tao: NO!! I'm just saying, out of all the guys she dated that I knew, that Jongin hyung looks the best.

Taeyong: Stop talking about his looks, okay!? It's weird.

Hansol: *joining the conversation* So, new hyung huh?!

Taeyong: Well... yeah. He's the first official though. This guy, my mom really likes him. I think dad approves too.

(Sehun was eating his sandwich while listening to their conversation until he was distracted upon hearing that his parents liked Miyoung's boyfriend. He accidentally swallowed a chunk of the bread he was chewing and almost choked.)

Taeyong: Are you okay? *hands Sehun a bottle of water*

Sehun: Yeah I am. Totally okay...

 

They were eating some snacks and chatting peacefully when they suddenly felt water splashing at them. Wendy and Seulgi laughed out loud as they aim the water guns right at their faces.

Tao: YAH!!! We're eating!

Seulgi: That's for pushing us in the pool. HAHAHA

Hansol: What about me?! I didn't do anything!

Wendy: Just because~ it's your birthday! LOL

Taeyong: And what about me?

Wendy: Because you arrived late! HIHIHI

 

Taeyong stood up and walked towards her while smirking. No matter how much his clothes got drenched in water, he didn't stop chasing Wendy. He then grabbed her arm and lifted her but before he could throw her to the pool, Tao pushed him so they both fell into the pool. Everyone laughed except for Seulgi.

Hansol: *whispers at Seulgi* A little jealous, I see...

Seulgi: No, absolutely not!

Hansol: Then why are you not laughing with the others.

Seulgi: *forced laughter* Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Okay? *then walks out making Hansol giggle*

 

Miyoung and Jongin came out of the girls and boys locker rooms respectively unintentionally grabbing everyone's attention. Even Wendy who was busy splashing water at Taeyong stopped and stared at Jongin's abs. When Taeyong noticed her, he immediately splashed a lot of water on her face.

Taeyong: Yah, why are you staring at him?! Stop staring! *still splashing water on her face*

Wendy: *trying to protect her eyes from the water* Okay, okay! I'm not looking! Yah! Stop it!!! *realizes her view started to dim and saw Taeyong standing in front of her*

"Okay! Let's go now." He climbed out of the pool and walks to the table again with Sehun, Tao and Hansol and He leans on Sehun's ear and whispers “Yah Oh Sehun. Strike 2. Stop staring at my sister.”

Sehun: No I wasn't... I was thinking of something.

Taeyong: Well you can stare at somewhere else then. *continues eating his food*

 

Wendy approached Seulgi who was sitting on the poolside chairs.

Wendy: Yah, you didn't help me out.

Seulgi: Sorry, I was... I was talking to Hansol.

 

After a few minutes, Hansol gathered the young ones around (Tao, Sehun, Taeyong, Wendy and Seulgi) to play and let the others mind their own business. Bora, Jay and Hyo were busy playing cards. Seohyun and Yonghwa were at the stairs of the pool having their own conversation and Miyoung and Jongin were at the corner of the pool busy flirting with each other.

Hansol: Let's play, spin the bottle.

Tao: I don't like spin the bottle. I don't like asking questions and stuff.

Hansol: Okay, then how about spin the bottle but it would all be consequences and since it's my birthday, I would decide on all the consequences.

Sehun: What?! That's unfair.

Hansol: *rolls eyes* Arasseo, arasseo. I will decide on the first consequence then the next would be Sehun then Seulgi then Tao then Wendy then Taeyong then me again. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter