Chapter Five

Recruited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Flashbacks."

chapter five

 

When I awoke before the sun the next morning with my cheeks puffy from crying. Kris was still asleep so I decided to take a quick shower and get dressed. By the time I was done, Kris was leaning against the rails outside eating a granola bar.

I went outside and he tossed me one, “Here, you’ll need to eat. It’s a really long way to Incheon and we’ll be walking all the way unless we find a car that we can hijack or something.”

We ate in silence and watched as the sun came up lighting up the dark sky. I looked at his profile from the corner of my eye. He was really handsome, whoever catches his eye is a lucky girl. He probably had tons of girls flocking behind him when he was younger.

Kris

I stared at her profile and just wow. Her hair was draped over one shoulder and the rising sun hit her and kissed her face, making it glow. When her hair caught the sun, I saw the brown highlights and as the breeze blew I smelt the strawberry shampoo in her hair. Where did she even get shampoo from? Her eyes were sparkling, her cheeks reddened from the cold breeze and her lips…so kissable.

Lilly

I turned to Kris and saw him staring at me. A blush dusted my cheeks as I looked away. I cleared my throat and forced myself to look back again.

“So Kris, we should leave now. I prefer to travel before the sun rises to high.”

“Why? A past traumatic experience?”

I smiled a little, “Yeah…you can say that.”

“I hate you. So prideful. Why didn’t you ask for directions!? Now we’re lost and you left the map home!”

“I only left it home because I thought that the GPS was working!”

“But you knew that the GPS was broken! The other day you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter