War

High School Drama

Amber haven't seen Victoria at school in a few days an she was starting to worry that maybe she said a little to much an now Victoria is avoiding her. She only saw the Jung girl by herself at school, she tries asking the girl where was Victoria but she never answer her question. It look like the girl got more depressed as each day come. 

One day after school Amber saw Krystal by herself walking out of school so Amber decided to follow her. To her surprise they were heading to the hospital, Amber wonders why Krystal is going to the hospital when she look perfectly fine.

*knock,knock*

"Come in" Victoria was happy to see Krystal because she was so bored by herself in the room for the last 4 days and the only person that comes to see her was Krystal. "Hi Krystal, I missed you, I'm so bored here by myself." "I missed you too Victoria." 

Amber was standing outside by the door and she could hear everything the two girl was saying. She have feeling that there was this awkward atmosphere between the two like one of them doesn't recognize the other and she was pretty  sure that it was Victoria. She slowly open the door an enter the room, Krystal was surprise to see Amber here. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

Amber ask " well for the last couple of days Victoria wasn't at school, and I decide to follow you because you her girlfriend so you would know where she at." Victoria was confused about what is going on. "Krystal who is this girl and what does she mean by you're my girlfriend?" This was the moment Krystal have dread the most. 

"Victoria this is Amber the new girl that just transfer into our school and what she said about I'm being your girlfriend is true, but you don't remember anything about it because you have lost your memories. This cause quite a shock to both Victoria and Amber. 

Amber was actually quite happy too because now she can have a chance of getting Victoria to fall in love with her because Krystal is only saw as a friend in Victoria eyes. " Krystal would you mind talking to me outside?"

They step outside and Amber told Krystal that starting now she is going to do whatever it takes to makes Victoria fall for her and Krystal can't do anything to stop it because Victoria doesn't remember anything that happen between Krystal and Victoria herself. This cause Krystal to get very agitated but there was nothing she can said to the girl. So a war for the affection of Victoria Song has begin between Krystal Jung the suppose girlfriend that Victoria have and Amber Liu the girl who have a crush on Victoria. 

Krystal returning to Victoria room to get her stuff. "Krystal Mianhae, I can't remember anything between us and that makes me sad because you seem like you're such a nice girl. I will try my best to regain my memories so thing can be back to normal." That really touch Krystal, that the reason why she fell in love with this girl in the first place. Victoria is so gentle and kind, but Krystal haven't been the nicest girlfriend to her and now she regret that a lot. "Gomawo Victoria, I know you are trying to do your best, but don't push yourself to hard, I don't you to get hurt or see you hurt anymore. Even if you don't remember what happen to between us in the past, we can always start a new." 

Krystal is a little happier now leaving the hospital then when she came, Victoria is trying hard for her and she give Krystal hope that one day soon they going to be back together no matter if it starting a new or going back to their old relationship. 

They next day Victoria was dicharged from the hospital to go home. She was return to school the day after, when she arrive at school everyone was staring at her and whisper to each other. Victoria felt weird walking through the hallway having everyone staring at her like she was a new girl. But what she doesn't know is what happen at school yesterday. At the end of the day yesterday Krystal told Amber that she not giving up on Victoria and she never will. Now the both them is fighting over Victoria like playing a politics game; they use dirty tactics, get rid of everyone and everything that in their way, sabotage one another.

When Victoria step in class she saw how Krystal and Amber was sitting awkwardly near each other and she can see the tension between the two girl, making the whole class shiver in fear. "Krystal-ah" Victoria called Krystal, she turn around seeing her girlfriend standing by the door. Victoria walk over and took a seat "Hey guys did you missed me?" She asked Luna, Sulli and Amber. They all said yes at the same time. 

Then Tiffany walk in the room, seeing Victoria in her seat she was glad that the girl was okay and healthy again, but she wonder if Victoria recovered part of her memories yet. She push it to the back of her mind to talk to Victoria later and start the lesson. Tiffany felt sympathy toward Krystal because Victoria can't remember her that must be devastating, so she wants to help Krystal out a little. "Krystal, I want you to help Victoria catch up with all the works we done the last week!" Krystal was happy to hear that because she now have a reason to spend time alone with Victoria.

Next class was math; Jessica wanted to help her sister also, so she told Krystal to help Victoria do all her work that she missed. Krystal smile at Jessica knowing that her sister have good intention of trying to help her out. She secret send her sister a mental thank you and it was like Jessica could read Krystal mind, she smile at the girl and mouth a you're welcome.