Forgotten

High School Drama

*Lunch time*

Amber return back to class after getting her lunch, she saw that Victoria was sitting all alone at her desk looking out of the window. she saw this as a chance for her to get close to Victoria. She walks over and sits down next to Victoria. "Hey Victoria are you all alone? You're not eating lunch?" 

"I'm waiting for Krystal to come back and we are going outside for lunch." Victoria answer. Hearing that makes Amber felt dissapointed, Victoria is always spending time with that girl, so Amber never get a chance to be alone with Victoria. But she guess that she should talks to Victoria while she have this precious few minutes with her. 

"Victoria do you want to do something after school with just the two ...." But before she can finish her sentence. " HEY AMBER LIU I'VE GIVEN YOU A WARNING ABOUT STAYING AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND, WHY ARE YOU SITTING SO CLOSE TO HER?" The whole class is now looking at the three of them to see what is going on. 

Ugh it Krystal and her attitude about me being close to Victoria. "I'm not doing anything wrong I'm just talking to Victoria that all. Why do you want me to stay away from Victoria so badly, are you worrying about me stealing her away from you? So what if I like Victoria, I'll definitely steal her away from you." 

Krystal was angry now she raise her hand and she slap the girl. But when she look again it was Victoria who step in between her and Amber and she took that hit for that tomboy looking girl. Krystal was horrified but at the same time really angry. She didn't mean to hurt Victoria in anyway, why did Victoria have to interfere, Amber should've been the one who got hit instead, she deserve it. 

Krystal ran out of the room crying and Victoria follows after her. Amber feels really stupid now, she just unintentionally confess her love to her crush and also anger her crush girlfriend. Why did I have to do that, she ask herself. 

"Krystal wait, don't run away from me, it not going to help you solve the problem." Next thing they knew they were at the Jung house, Krystal went into her house and lock the door preventing Victoria from following her. After a while of trying to get Krystal to open the door plan have fail, Victoria sat of the front porch waiting for Krystal to come out when she is ready to talk. 

*6 hours later*

Jessica return home with Tiffany, they found Victoria laying on the front porch soaking wet because it was raining hard outside. " Omo what is Victoria doing in front of my house when it raining hard and why didn't Krystal open the door for her?" 

They got out of the car and walk of toward the girl. Victoria have her eyes close and it look like she was having a hard time breathing, there was also there were some blood on the porch nearing the girl head. So they both took one side of her arm and carry her into the house. 

"JUNG SOOJUNG GET DOWN HERE" Jessica yells. Krystal rush down finding a bad shape looking Victoria in between Jessica and Tiffany. "What happen to her why does she looks like that?" 

"I don't know, she was laying on the front porch when I got home. Since you're her girlfriend clean her up and we are taking her to the hospital and have the doctor take a look at her. 

After wiping of the girl and change her cloths, they took her to the hospital. They check her in and sitting at the waiting room to see what the doctor said. After about twenty minutes the doctor came out and said "the good news is she still alive, but the bad news is she cold a flu from being in the rain for so long and she have some brain damage because it look like she have hit her head on something, it won't make her goes mental or anything but it did gives her a minor memory loss." 

Hearing this they all felt relieve but at the same time worry. The nurse told them, "you may go visit the patience now." When they step in, Victoria was happy to see the two familiar figure, Jessica and Tiffany but she didn't recognize the third girl. "Hey Jessica, hey Tiffany." 

"How are you feeling Victoria?" Jessica ask. "I'm feeling good and ooh who is that girl standing behind you Jessica?" This gives the three girls a shock, especially Krystal. How could Victoria not remember her own girlfriend. 

Jessica was taking it easily so she wouldn't freak Victoria out. "Victoria this is my sister Krystal Jung, she was worry about you so she came with us to go visit you." Krystal now regret what she did earlier because now even her own girlfriend doesn't recognize what is her relationship to Krystal is." 

They left after a while leaving Victoria to rest. That night Krystal was crying hard because she loss someone close to her, but she'll  makes Victoria remember what she is to Krystal. 

The next day at school she was having a hard time focusing on the lessons because the thought of Victoria was filling up her mind. She decide that once school ended for the day  she'll goes to the Hospital to visit Victoria. 

*At the Hospital*

"Hey Victoria I came to visit you, I've also brought your favorite flowers." Krystal was saying as she enter the room. "Oh thank you that is so sweet of you." Hearing that makes Krystal skip a beat and that beautiful smile that makes her crave Victoria so much.  

She wanted to just grab the girl and kiss her so the girl can get her memories back, but she control herself so she won't freak Victoria out. They talks for a couple of hours.

Victoria was having this weird feeling like she knows Krystal from somewhere but she can't put her finger on it and also this girl knows Victoria so well while she don't know anything about this girl except for her name and she is Jessica sister.