Memories

High School Drama

Krystal is shock 'what do she means she don't have a new girlfriend, I saw her and Amber kiss the other day?' She told Victoria that the other day she saw her and Amber was kissing. Realizing what Krystal was talking about she reply "Krystal-ah don't worry, that didn't mean anything, Amber did confess to me but I reject her because in my mind I can't stop thinking about a person name Krystal Jung Soojung." Krystal stop crying now she was so happy hearing that, her heart is beating fast against her chest and she is blushing like crazy. She was trying to say something but she was speechless. Finally her tongue tie is over, she ask Victoria one question, "Victoria did you gain back your memories?"

Victoria softly reply, "no sadly I didn't not regain my memories, but since the last time you came to my house and help me, I just couldn't stop thinking about you every single second of everyday. I don't know what I do without you, that why I rejected Amber confession. My heart only belongs to you....."Before Victoria could says anymore, Krystal pull her in for a kiss.

That kiss was magic, it was like a true love kiss that broken the spell. Victoria was slowly regaining all her memories. Pulling out of the kiss Victoria told the girl, "Soojungie I love you the most, I will never leave you alone again."

Krystal knew that Victoria have regain her lost memories because no one ever call her 'Soojungie' except for Victoria, that was a nickname that Victoria had given to her since they meet for the first time. They stay in each other embrace enjoying the warm and protecting feeling. 

That night Krystal didn't wanted to go home, she wanted to stay at Victoria house and spend time with her to make up all the time they have been separated from each other. But she couldn't and that make her sad. Jessica was being mean and not believing in Krystal that Victoria is now back to the way she was before.

"JUNG SOOJUNG, I want you back at the house in 15 mins or I'm going to ground you for a week, you can't stay with Victoria because she will hurt you again and I don't want to see you hurt." Krystal hung up the phone and make a pout face toward Victoria. "Vic-ah I don't want to leave you, but I have to leave now because if not Jessica is going to ground me, bye Victoria I'll see you at school tomorrow." She give Victoria one last kiss before leaving the girl house heading toward her own house. 

*Arriving home at exactly 15 mins later*

Krystal headed straight for her room, she was in no mood for dinner tonight, feeling angry at Jessica for not letting her stay at Victoria house. 

"Krystal-ah come down for dinner," Jessica called her, but there was no reply from the girl. Jessica walk upstairs and knocking on the door "Krystal are you hungry, dinner is ready come down and eat." Jessica heard a stir though the door and came a reply, "go away Unnie, I don't want to eat dinner or be bother by you right now. I will come out when I calm down a little bit." Knowing that her sister was still angry at her, she said, "Soojung-ah, Mianhae..... I only trying to do what best for you, I didn't want to see you get hurt by Victoria again. Please..... forgive me." 

That was like adding fuel to the fire, "you know that I'm happy with Victoria no matter what happen between us, why can't you just listen to what I have to say? It wasn't Victoria fault that she lost her memories in the first place it was all my fault, I know Victoria would never intensionally hurt me. Now that she gain her memories back I don't want to be seperated from her again. I want to make up all the time we haven't been together."

Understading what Krystal said because Jessica herself could never bear the pain of having to be separate from Tiffany, she love that girl so much. But she didn't want to see her sister hurt anymore, maybe it was the wrong thing to accept her and Victoria dating in the first place. 

Jessica went downstairs and instead of eating dinner she grabs her key and head out to her car. She is going to Victoria house to talk to the girl. 

Hearing the doorbell this late at night was an usual thing for Victoria, she went to open the door and surprise to see it is Jessica. "Ohh! Ms. Jung what are you doing here? Come in." Jessica came in a took a seat on the small black couch. Victoria came into the living room after getting some water for her teacher/girlfriend's sister. "Can I help you with something Ms. Jung?"

It pain Jessica having to do this, but she really didn't have a choice. "Victoria I know that you make my sister cry the other day, I thought you promise me that you'll never hurt her or make her upset. You have broken that promise so I want you to break up with her." 

Hearing that makes Victoria feeling shock, sad, speechless and overwhelm all at the same time. Tear started to slowly form on her eyes but she was unable to do say anything. "I have already warn you Victoria, if I see you together with her anymore, there is going to be consequences." With that Jessica stood up and walk out to head back home. 

Jessica didn't tell Krystal what she have just done, she wanted her sister to find out from Victoria, that way Krystal wouldn't be so mad at her. She end up eating alone that night, but she still brought food up to Krystal room and left it in front the door. "Soojung-ah, I leaving some food here for you, eat it when you get hungry." 

Krystal was listening to music, specifically the song Butterfly by f(x), that song really portrait her feeling at this moment. She couldn't wait till tomorrow, even though Jessica didn't let her spend time Victoria today, she spend all the time she want with Victoria tomorrow. 

Victoria feels devastated, she didn't want this to happen. She didn't want to be separated from Krystal again, her eyes are now red and swollen from crying. She couldn't make the tear stop floating out of her eyes, how can she tell Krystal that Jessica want her to break up with Krystal without hurting the girl and herself. This is officially the worse day of her lives. That night Victoria couldn't sleep she tossed and turn the whole night; when she look up at the clock it was already 5:30 it was time for her to get up and get ready for school.