Surprise

High School Drama

Amber was worry about why Victoria wasn't at school today and also the girl name Krystal she wasn't there either. Maybe something happen to the both of them. After class Amber went to talk to Tiffany, "Ms. Hwang, can you tell me where Victoria live, I want to visit her to see it she is ok because she wasn't at school today." Tiffany thought that it was sweet of Amber to offer to visit a friend to see if she is okay, so she give Amber, Victoria's address. 

Amber then went to Victoria's house. When she got there she saw Victoria alone sitting in front of her  house staring off into space. She approached the girl and said "annyeong, I was worry about you because you didn't come to school today. So I stop by to see how you're doing." Victoria was shock that Amber is here. Amber went to sit down next to Victoria and she started talking. "It so nice here in Korea, the people here it's really nice, and you Victoria you're like the pretties Korean I've ever seen." That's make Victoria laugh a little and she said, "I'm actually not Korean, I'm Chinese." That gave Amber a little shock and she feels stupid for mistaking Victoria as a Korean person. " I'm sorry I didn't know you were Chinese, I didn't mean to say that." 

"It okay, most people think that I'm Korean, so I'm use to it by now." Then the door open, stepping out was no other then Krystal Jung. She recognize the boyish looking person as the transfer student. "YAHHH!!! What are doing get away from Victoria, she is mine." Amber was shock to see the quiet Krystal girl here at Victoria house and she was also confused about what the girl said. 

"Vic, come over here." Victoria stands up and walk over to where the girl is standing. Then the girl hug like she was guarding Victoria from Amber. 

"Victoria why is Krystal here and what is she to you?" But before Victoria could have answer, Krystal did. "I'm Victoria girlfriend and I'm over at her house because I wanted to, there is nothing wrong for me to be at her house." Amber couldn't believe what she heard , that little quiet girl, who doesn't look like she cares about anything is the gorgeous Victoria's girlfriend. 

"You should stay away from her from now on. She mine and I'm not letting her go," then she stick her tongue out at Amber. 

"Krystal, don't be rude she is not doing anything wrong, she just here to check on me because she was worry that all. I'm sorry Amber for Krystal behavior, she just jealous that all but she won't do anything to you." 

"It okay, I will be leaving now see you tomorrow at school." She left the place as quickly as she could. The next day Amber came to school early, she waited for some other students to show up then she ask many of them the same question, "is it true that Victoria Song and Krytal Jung are dating each other?" And everyone answer the exact same thing, " yes it is and they are a well known couple through out the whole school since Freshman year. No one eles can melt that little ice princess heart except for Victoria." Hearing that Amber felt disappointed, but she is not giving up, she'll fight her way into Victoria heart. 

She see in the distance Victoria and Krystal are walking toward the school hand in hand and a smile on both of their faces. Amber doesn't see what so attractive about Krystal at all, she is puzzle about what Victoria sees in Krystal that make her attracted to the girl.

Krystal have average height, long blonde hair, she is skinny, and a cold personality unless she is with Victoria. Victoria on the other hand is tall, she also have long blonde hair but it suit her better than on Krystal, she's really sweet and kind, and her body is amazing. 

*The bell ring*

Amber couldn't concentrate in her first period at all, she was staring at Victoria back and having day dream about her."Amber! Amber!" That snap Amber back to reality. "Yes Ms.Hwang?"

"Could you please tell me what the answer is?" Amber was confused she doesn't know what is going on. That makes Krystal snicker at her and whisper, "she from the state but she can't even answer an English question." Nobody heard what the girl said except for Amber and that make her angry, how can Victoria like this bratty girl so much? I'm so much better than her. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Hwang but could you please repeat the question?" After answering the question, she sat down and praying for class to quickly be over.