Transfer Student

High School Drama

*1 month later*

Krystal went to school early the next day. She waited for Victoria at their usual spot. Around half an hour later, she see from a distance a blonde hair student is approaching her. She was so surprise to see the student was actual her girlfriend Victoria. "Omo what happen to your beautiful brown hair?"

"I just wanted to change my hair color, so I dye it blonde. It also matched with your hair color. Do you like it?" Victoria answers. "We can now be the blonde hair couple."

"Of course I do. I actual love it, you look so amazing and cute with blonde hair." Indeed Victoria look so cute with her new hair style, Krystal wanted to touch her girlfriend soft hair but before she could the bell rang. They went to class together and sit down at their desk.

About 5 mins later their English teacher Tiffany walk in following by a new student who look like a boy. The class quiet down and all of their attention was focusing on the new student except for Krystal cause she doesn't care.

"Everybody we have a new student joining us today, she just transfer her from America so her Korean isn't that good and she not familiar with a lot of our traditions yet, if you could please kindly help her out I would really appreciate it. Could you please introduce yourself to the class?

"Hello my name is Amber Liu and I transfer from the States. There is a lot of thing I don't know so please teach me and be patience with me." Amber scan the classroom and something have caught her eyes. A beautiful blonde hair girl who was sitting next to another girl who look like she doesn't care about anything right now. The blonde hair girl is the first Korean girl that caught her eyes because of her beauty.

"Amber could you please sit next to Luna and behind Krystal."

Amber walk to her seat and to find out that her seat was closely behind the blonde hair beauty. 

Luna was the first one to introduce herself to the new student. " Annyeong, my name is Luna Park. How are you enjoying Korea so far?" Amber answer that Korea is actually a nice place to live and she still getting used to it but she don't have that much problems with adjusting to the new environment. 

Next was Victoria, "annyeong, I'm Victoria Song." Amber like that name on her, it fit her so well. Victoria also introduce Krystal, "and this is Krystal Jung, she is a bit shy toward new people so don't worry about it if she seems quiet." 

Krystal saw the way Amber was looking at Victoria and that makes her feel so jealous, she wanted to just takes Victoria with her out of class. 

----------------

*Finally school is over for the day*

"Victoria could you please come with me to help me do my math homework because there are something I don't understand." Amber asked

"Sure, let me just get my stuff." Victoria totally forgot that she promise Krystal to walk her home. She left with Amber right after that. 

Krystal have been waiting forever for Victoria but the girl haven't comes out yet, that make her so impatient. Finally she went to look for her girlfriend in class, but finding no one there. She try calling Victoria phone but no one pick up, so she called Victoria home, no one answer that either. Krystal is starting to get really worry now, she don't know what is happening Victoria. 

She was standing in te hall thinking of what to do, then she overheard some girls said that they saw Victoria and Amber left the school together. Now Krystal is angry, she decide to go to Victoria house to see if she home because she doesn't know where Amber live. 

When she got there, she ring the door bell but no one answer the door. She sat by the front door waiting for Victoria an the weather started to get ugly and rain. 

*A few hours later*

Victoria was walk to her house and she could see a small figurine by the front door from the distance. When she reach the front door, to her surprise it was Krystal, she reach down and touch the girl, the girl was so warm like she caught a fever in this cold rainy weather. Victoria carry her girlfriend in the house and laid her on the bed. Then she went downstairs to cook a pot of porridge for Krystal. 

When Krystal woke up, she was confused because she remember falling asleep outside infront of Victoria house, but now she on the bed in a room. It took her a second to recognize that it was Victoria room. She look to the night stand an saw some pictures they took together that time they went to the amusement park for their date. 

Victoria live in the house by herself after she moved to Korea from China. So she often feels lonely but with Krystal by her side she felt like she got someone she can lean on and trust. She felt angry at herself for forgetting that she was suppose to go home with Krystal and now the girl have caught a cold waiting for her to come home. But she finish cooking the porigde, so she brought it into her room along with cold medication and a glass of water.