Rejection

High School Drama

It was dark and Krystal was far away from the girls so she couldn't really hear or see what was happening between Amber and Victoria. But this was really what going on. 

As they were saying goodbye Amber force a kiss onto Victoria's lips, Victoria was shock so she pushes the girl back as fast and hard as she can. They parted, Amber was wondering what wrong, so she ask Victoria "Victoria, didn't you like my kiss?" Victoria lower her hear and adverted her eyes away from Amber face, she was blushing hard. "I'm sorry Amber but I can't kiss you when my mind is always thinking about Krystal." Amber couldn't believe it, this girl have already lost her memories, but she still thinking about Krystal Jung, what the hell. "Victoria you know I love you and I can make you happier than Krystal ever could." 

"Mianhae.... I'm really sorry Amber, I know you love me but I just don't have the same feeling toward you, I can't get Krystal out of my head and I don't want to hurt you by saying yes but I can't make you happy."

Amber is heartbroken from Victoria rejection, but she is not giving up, for now she will give Victoria some space and try asking the girl again when things get less awkward between them. She told Victoria goodbye and left, as she is walking home things run through her mind like 'how could Victoria like Krystal, I'm so much better than her', 'what have Krystal done to seduced Victoria from loving someone else'. 

The next day at school things was really awkward between Victoria, Krystal and Amber and everyone could see it, everybody felt uncomfortable in the atmosphere.

At lunch Krystal wanted to be left alone so she went to the auditorium, where it dark and no one there. Sitting in the darkness and listening to her favorite playlist helps her think better. She started to draw a beautiful portrait of Victoria, even thought her heart was hurting and the pain wouldn't stop, she just can't forget Victoria. Her mind is completely fill with Victoria; from the first day they meet to the day where Victoria loss her memories. Meeting Victoria was a love at first sight for Krystal; remembering the day they meet, Victoria was in a hurry and she bumped into Krystal, knocking the girl books over, but instead of kept on going she stop and help the girl pick up her books. The smile and the kindness that Victoria gives to Krystal that moment makes her feels like she was in Heaven.

Victoria is sitting in the classroom by herself, looking out the window thinking about Amber confession but not for long, soon her thought were fill with Krystal. She was thinking about what make her feeling so attracted to this girl even though she barely know the girl, but everyone keep on saying that she was Krystal girlfriend, making her wondering what going on between them that she can't remember. She was hoping to gain back her memories soon. 

Amber is sitting by herself at the steps in front of the track, no one was there because all the kids are busy eating lunch, it was peaceful and quiet except for the sound of nature. She felt calm and  happy there but her heart is still aching from Victoria's rejection. She loves Victoria but it feels like she will never be able to capture the girl heart and keeping it for herself, it belongs to someone else. It belongs to a person not even Victoria can remember her. She knows that know matter how hard she tries Victoria will never be with her. Amber wanted to transfer back to America, but not wanting to disappoint her parents she decide to stay in Korea instead. 

*The bell ring indicating the end of lunch time*

Returning to class and seeing each other was quite uncomfortable for all of them. Sulli the science teacher entering giving them a lab to work on for today. " today we are doing a lab with chemicals, I will be assigning you your partner in a few minutes after giving instruction." The teacher hands out a instruction sheet and lab papers to all of them, "you and your partner will be writing a lab report on this lab, so don't forget to communicated with each other for information." After finish handing out the paper, she pick up the clipboard with the students roster on it "Krystal, your partner is Victoria, Amber your partner is Luna...... Now that you all have a partner, startworking on your lab; I expect the report to be turn in by next Monday, that means I'm giving you a week to do it, it better be the best quality compare to your other lab."

Krystal and Victoria are hestating about working together, but not wanting a bad grade they both overcome their awkward toward one another and started working together. They actually have an amazing time working together; right about when they just finish cleaning up their station the bell ring indicating that the next class will start soon. They decide to go Victoria's house after school to start writing their report. 

On the way there, the two girls kept their distance from each other not wanting the sudden touch that bring with it the awkwardness. When they arrive at Victoria's house, they sat outside for a while enjoying the nice afternoon. Krystal broke the silence by saying "Victoria.....Mianhae, this is the last time I'm going to bother you, you have a new girlfriend now, I understand that you moved on and now it my turn to do the same." Tears started to form in the girl eyes. Even though Victoria was confuse about what the girl said she got up and moved closer to the girl, given her a hug to comfort her, Krystal on the other hand struggle trying to get out of Victoria's hug even though deep down she long for the warmth embrace and the comfort Victoria was given her. Victoria didn't let Krystal slip out of her arm, "Pabo what are you talking about, I don't have a girlfriend."