Fight

High School Drama

*Knock, knock*

Krystal was mad at Victoria and she doesn't want to see her right now, but Victoria enter the room, put the tray on the table and went to the bed to sit down next to Krystal.

"Krystal-ah I'm sorry that I forgot to walk you home today, can you please forgive me ?"

Krystal was silence for awhile before answering "Why should I? You forgot about me just because she was a transfer student, do you like her more than me? I love you but this is how you betrayed me? I'm going home right and you don't have to worry about me bothering you anymore. You can now spend all your time with your new friend."

"Krystal, no please don't go all I did was help her with her homework because she said she didn't understand it. And you can't leave it raining hard outside, you're already sick I don't want you to get worse." Victoria said that while she pull Krystal back on the bed. 

"Let's go of me" Krystal pull her hand away. As she was trying to get out of bed, Victoria grab her and push her back. "No you're staying where you are and I'm going to take care of you until you get better, I will call your sister to let her know that you are staying over." Victoria was getting angry now because Krystal is not listening to her explanation. 

Krystal have never saw Victoria getting mad before, this was her first time witnessing Victoria being angry. She got to amitted the usual cheerful and happy Victoria is so much better than the Victoria before her, that girl can be very scary when she gets angry. Krystal have no choice but to stay because she didn't want to anger her girlfriend anymore than she already have. 

"Here I make you some porigde, eat it then take this medication so you can get well faster. I will go call your sister now." Victoria left the room leaving Krystal by herself. Krystal was happy that Victoria have cook for her because no one can cook as good as Victoria not even Jessica. 

After calling the girl sister, she return to her room find the bowl of porridge is empty and the girl is sound asleep. Victoria clean up quiet so she doesn't wake the girl. 

Victoria feel bad that she makes the girl feel sad and also for snapping at her earlier, but she was being unreasonable and not listening to what Victoria have to says. She return with a towel and and bucket a water to wipe of Krystal, for the first since they started to go out Victoria is touching the girl soft skin else where beside her hands. She wiped of the girl and change her clothes for her. 

*Several hours later* 

Krystal woke up and she felt something heavy on her legs. She look down and saw that Victoria is sitting on a chair, her laid her head on Krystal legs and she is sleeping. Krystal sat up and stoke Victoria hair lightly, Victoria look so cute and innocent in her sleep. She feel bad that Victoria took care of her all night, she knows that Victoria really care for her but seeing her spending time with that new student really annoy Krystal. She feel jealous and afraid that Victoria will leave her, she don't want to be alone again. Other than her sister, Victoria is the only other person that makes her feel that she is needed. 

Krystal lower her head toward Victoria face closing the distance between them. As she was about to kiss Victoria, Victoria open her eyes. Krystal pull back a little. Victoria grab Krystal face and pull her into a kiss. At first Krystal try to push Victoria away, but she fail to so, she end up just stay still and kiss Victoria back. 

After about 5 mins they pull away to get air. Krystal hits Victoria arm and ask her, "why did you do that for?"

Victoria answer, "well first of all it look like you wanted to kiss me and secondly because it prove that I love you. I'm sorry for getting mad at you yesterday even though it was my fault along."  

"I'm sorry too for not listen to what you have to say. I know you would never leave me but my jealousy was to much and I couldn't think properly." The both hug each other tightly and stay like that for a long time. 

That day they didn't go to school, they stay at Victoria house and spend time with each other, doing things that a couple would usually do.