First Day of School

High School Drama

It was the first day back from summer vacation and Krystal was so excited she can't  hardly wait to see Victoria again. This summer she went back to the US with her sister to visit their parents and she haven't seen Victoria for months.

Jessica drop Krystal off at the front of the school, as Krystal was getting out of the car she was getting stared from other people because she was a well-known girl throughout the school as the little ice Princess, sister of Miss. Jung the math teacher and Victoria Song girlfriend. 

Krystal headed to the usual spot where they always hang out because she know that Victoria was there waiting for her. When she got there a brown hair girl known as Victoria Song was sitting there waiting for her like she expected, but it looks like Victoria fell sleep waiting for her to show up.

"Oh she's so cute" Krystal mumbled to herself. She walks over to the bench, sat down and gives Victoria a gentle kiss on the lips.

That woke Victoria up from her nap " omo! You're here, I miss you so much." She give Krystal a hug. They then talk about how Krystal's trip was and what Victoria did over the summer.

* the bell ring and they headed to class*

Their first class of the day was English. The English teacher was no other then Tiffany Hwang, Jessica best friend and girlfriend. 

When Tiffany walked in the whole class quiet   down. "Good morning students as you all know I'm Ms. Hwang the english teacher." Tiffany give her signature eyes smile to all her students as she was saying that. 

-----------------

*After an hour*

English class finally over. They headed to their next class it was math, Jessica was their teacher. " I am Jessica Jung as you all know I'm the math teacher." She have a really serious face as she was saying that. Making all the students feels the chilly air in the classroom. 

--------------

Finally the school day is over and Krystal was glad because now she have time to spend with her girlfriend without being disrupted by anybody. They headed to the ice cream shop near the school, as they were walking there Victoria hold her hand tightly making Krystal very happy. 

"Victoria I'm so happy that I get to spend time with you. I was so bored in America and I missed you so much." 

Victoria reply: "I missed you too, I couldn't wait until the day you come back. Mianhae, I couldn't go pick you up from the airport the other day." 

-------------

After that Victoria walk Krystal home. When they got to the front of Krystal house, neither one of them wanted to say good bye. 

*Jessica saw everything that was happening outside* 

Finally Victoria hug Krystal then gives her a kiss and said good bye to her lover. When Krystal walk into the house, Jessica was waiting at the front door to make fun of her. "Ooh! Krystal-ah you were so cute, you didn't want to let her go did you? I saw that kiss that you were given her, it was intense." Laughing as she said that. 

"YAHHHH! Shut up Unnie it not funny." 

"You should invite Victoria to have dinner with us tomorrow, Tiffany will be joining us too." 

"Ok, that a great idea. I will ask her to come over tomorrow." With that Krystal went to her room to relax and wait for dinner time to come