Injured

season of Love

Bomi looked up just to meet the pair of gentle eyes that looking straight to hers.

The man wiped her tears on her cheek. “Is it that hurt ?”

“M..minseok oppa..”

“I’ll carry you.” He said with a warm smile plastered on his calming face.

“I’m….. “ he carried her in his back without wanting to hear her rejection. “still okay., oppa.” 

Minseok shakes his head. “I don’t think so.”

“But…I’m embarrassed.”

“Why ? do I embarrasse you ?” He asked with a cute pouting face. She still can’t believe he is a doctor and even older than her. He is cute yet a gentleman.

“it’s not like that. You’re not embarrassing at all ! how can a gentle and handsome doctor piggyback me in his precious body. I am heavy, tough.” She said.

He chuckled. “You’re so cute. Am I that awesome ? Then….do you like me ?”

“What a nonsense question.”

“Answer me, bomibomi. Ah… just your name is cute.” He smiled.

“Of course I like you.”

“What do you like about me ?”

“Hmm…..”

Little did they know, Howon stood not far from them, clenching his fist and feel a pang on his heart. He walked away, not wanting to hear further from her lips that used to sing lovely words to him.

***

“SURPRISE !!” A girl made a wide grin with her charming eye smile.

“Oh my god, how can you be here ?!” Bomi, with her hyper reaction shake her best friend’s shoulder happily.

“We are just passing by. So…I thought about visiting you.”

“Come on. Just tell me that you miss me, jung eunji.” Bomi wriggled her eyebrow.

“Yikes.” Eunji pretend to throw up.

“Annyeong, sunggyu oppa~” Bomi waves her hand cutely to the man beside Eunji who just observed the two girls since then.

He smiled. “Hello, bomi-ah. I’m on my business trip and eunji wanted to go with me. You know…”

“Yeah, she must be wanting to observe you. Prevent you to flirt with other girls.”

“Tell me about it.” Sunggyu nodded to bomi’s words.

“Stop making alliance to talk bad about me, you two !” Eunji said.

“Aigoo you two, please come in. I live here with my lovely cousin, Naeun. But she’s not home right now.”

Bomi guided them to come into the house. Eunji is sharp enough to notice bomi’s weird way of walking.

“What do you want to drink, Eunji-ah, oppa ?” bomi turned to them just to meet a glare of Eunji.

“Ya ! you really, I’ve told you to tell me everything. Right ?” Eunji said while walking towards her.

Bomi nodded in confusion.

“What happened with your leg ?” Eunji asked with narrow eyes. Bomi wore a long loose pants to cover up her bruise leg.

Bomi grinned. “As you know, I’m clumsy enough to fall on my knees.”

“Really ? Is that all ?” Eunji asked. Bomi nodded with cute expression. Then, eunji just sighed and helped her to walk to the living room.

Sunggyu looked at the beautifull friendship between two girls smiles unknowingly.

“So…Where would we go ? Sunggyu oppa, you would treat me to dinner right ? Of course, three of us.”

“Ya ya ya ! You have to rest well. Your mind is full of eating. Tsk.” Eunji commented.

“Aigoo. Exagarrating much .” bomi rolled her eyes.  “I’m not worried. ‘cause you would protect me and there is sunggyu appa too, both of you are my fake parents right ?” she said with baby-tone.

“Gosh, your aegyo is horrible.” Eunji said. “By the way….I heard howon oppa is here. Have you met him ?”

Sunggyu secretly nudged eunji for her curiousity. But, eunji didn’t budge.

“Hmm…i….”

“You don’t have to tell us, bomi. This girl is talking nonsense.” Sunggyu slapped eunji’s head jokingly. “I guess I have to go, I have another appoinment.” He looked at his watch.

“See you, oppa.” Eunji said.

“You wouldn’t go with me ?” Sunggyu widen his tiny eyes.

“I believe on you, oppa.  You can’t take your eyes from me. I’ll stay here with Bomi. You would pick me up later, won’t you ?” Eunji said and pecked on sunggyu’s lips.

With a shocked expression, sunggyu stuttered. “T…this girl. I’ll see you then, bomi-ah.” He said while making a walk out of Son’s house.

“What’s with him ? It’s like we haven’t kissed before.” Eunji said.

“You are daebak, eunji.” Bomi said.

***

“MWORAGO ?!!!!” Eunji shouted. “I WILL SMACK THAT PURPLE MANIA ON THE FACE AND I…..”

“Yah, don’t do that. He is sick right now.”

“Omo omo. This girl is totally blind. You still…”

“Shut up, don’t make it clearer.” Bomi bowed her head.

“B…bomi…Are you kidding me ?”

“I hope I’m kidding, laugh my heart out, and say I’ve another great man like minseok oppa.”

“M..minshik ? nugu ?”

“It’s minseok, pabo-ah.”

“NUGU ?”

“You really more overprotective than my mom. So, he is….” Then, bomi told her about Kim Minseok and her short but amazing so-called dates with him.

“So ?” Eunji wriggled her eyebrow.

“What ?”

“Is he hot ?”

“Hm….” Bomi titled her head to think and whisper her answer to Eunji.

***

“Howon-ah, how’s your stomach ?”

Howon cleared his throat. “Good. I’m fine, hyung.”

“Don’t do that again.”

“What ?”

“Make me worried like that.” And the greasy laughter of Nam Woohyun filled the room.

“Err…You make me scared sometimes, hyung.”

“Why ? Am I that captivating ?”

“Seriously, hyu…”

“Hey, how’s your day with that girl ?”

“It’s…actually ruined.”

Woohyun facepalmed himself.  “I don’t know you’re this stupid, howon-ah.”

“I know.” He frowned.

“Ya ya ! I’m just kidding. This man is totally no fun, lucky you that I cared for you.”

“Thanks.” Howon said, sarcastically.

“You’re very welcome.”

Then, howon’s cell phone rang that makes the two men automatically looked at purple-cased thing. Sunggyu hyung.

“Yoboseyo ?”

“Hey ! Lee Howon, my y purple Telletubie !” a voice chirped out with tons of laughter.

“Hyung, it’s a roaming call. Don’t speak nonsense.”

“Since when would I care about roaming call ? Aigoo…You and your cute angry act. Bogoshippeo, howonnie.”

“Gosh. Why am I surrounding by gay men.”

“What the ! yah, I’m more experienced than you, shut up, kiddo. I’m the real gentlemen.”

Howon rolled his eyes. “Shut it, hyung. I’ll hang up.”

“Really ? You don’t wanna hear me ? even if…it’s about bomi ?”

“Fine. Tell me.”

Sunggyu giggled. “I really know you well, right ? Okay, note this, Mozza Restaurant. 7 pm sharp. No addres, find it yourself.  Bye.” Then, Kim sunggyu hang his phone up.

“Damn this tiny eyes hyung.”

To be Continue

Allright guys, my 22 subbies, Thank you thank you~ I really am glad to know other homi shippers Kyaaa <3

I'm sorry for late update. It's so hard to write it tidily, so i apologize for some typos.

It's unfortunately not Uri Howon oppa, but Minseok / Xiumin (EXO). Sorry guys, but....Gyuji couple is on it again. Don't you curious how Howon-Bomi reacted ? Please comment dears~ ~

by the way, i think it doesn't far to the end of story, should i end it faster ?