Three

season of Love

Cast Today :

Nam Woohyun (Infinite )

 Son  Naeun (Apink) 

Hong Yookyung (Former member of Apink)

Lee Donghae (Super Junior)

Kim Myungsoo (Infinite)

                                                         

It’s 7 pm sharp, howon stopped his car in front of Son’s house. When he came out from the car, he just realized there was another car in front of his. An old yet fashionable woman walked towards him after unbuckle her black glasses.

“Nuguseyo ?” She asked, eyeing him from the head to toe.

“I’m here to see….Bomi, naeun’s cousin.”

Her eyes furrowed a bit. “Do you wanna see my daughter ?”

Howon flinched a bit to see a woman infont of him that actually bomi’s mother. He hasn’t been introduced to her parents, obviously. Their relationship is just too playfull and immature that he never think about the importance of introducing his girlfriend too, although he is currently 26 years old.

He bows, then speak,  “Annyeonghaseyo, ommonim. I apologize that I haven’t met the chance to introduce myself. I’m…lee howon.”

***

Naeun felt her neck hurted from being fall asleep in a discomfort state. She fall asleep on the sofa when she thought she would forgot about her fiancé if she watched some drama, but It just make her cry again. Melo-drama is not helping at all.

She rubbed her heavy eyes, realizing the dry tears on her cheek. When she is about to stand up, her phone rang. Myungsoo’s name appeared on her phone.

She cleared a bit. “Yo..yoboseyo ?”

“Naeun-ah, are you not sleeping yet ?” he asked with a soft yet gentle voice.

“Obviously not, myungsoo-sshi.”

He chuckled.

“Are you just laughing ?” she asked.

“Hmm…I don’t know, just hearing your cute daggers has made me happy.”

“Shut up, oppa.”

“not adding ‘sshi’ again, huh ? I love that. Listen baby, I’m sorry  for not being an understandable boyfriend.”

“Anieyo.  Actually….. I’m wronged too.”

“No, no, I promised that I will not hang out with Krystal too often, okay ?”

“Gwaenchana, oppa.”

“Really ?”

“Eung.”

“You won’t cry again ?” he teased.

“Oppa !” she whines.

Then, Naeun’s eyes went to the front of her house. There are two cars and two people who are talking. When she realized who it were, she banged her forehead. Bomi has asked her to talk to Howon that she can’t go out with him tonight, but instead bomi’s mom is talking with him now.

“Oppa, i have something to do, I’ll hang up first.” She said with a rush.

Myungsoo seems realize the change of naeun’s voice. “Why ?”

“I’ll call you again.”

“Allright, I’ll wait. I love you, baby…”

***

Naeun runs abruptly to Bomi’s room and pulled out blanket that is wrapped around her. “unnie ! ireona !”

“Ah, my head hurted, naeun-ah. Let me sleep more.” Bomi whines.

“Unnie, it’s not good. I ruined it. Howon-sshi…”

“Waeyo ?”

“He is talking with your mom !”

“MWORAGO ??!!!” Bomi widen her eyes and sit straight.

Naeun nodded with a regret face.

“Yah, ottokhae ? I’m on trouble, really…I haven’t told her about him. Ottokhae ??”

“Unnie, shouldn’t you come down first ?”

“ah. That’s right !!” she said and stand up, when she was walking to the door, she yelled, “Kyaaa !” She looked at herself on the mirror, messy hair, panda eyes, and a hello kitty loose shirt.

“What is it again ?”

“I…I can’t see howon oppa like this, naeun-ah.” Bomi pouted.

Naeun groaned with her cousin’s behavior. “What should I do, then ?”

“Help me…” bomi showed her puppy eyes and hold naeun’s hand.

“Aigoo, this unnie, really…said someone who said she will move on few hours ago.” Then, naeun sighed. “It’s counted as my fault as well, geurae…”

“Thank….” Bomi can’t continue her words when she looked at her mom that is coming in her room.

“O…oemma…”

“how are you, auntie ? how can you not telling us your arrival ? We can at least pick you up at the airport.” Naeun spoke up before bomi ruin anything even more.

“I have been Japan for two days, dear. It’s just your uncle’s business is too boring so I decide to come over.” Mrs. Yoon said to naeun.

“You looked so tired, mom. Do you want me to prepare a warm water for a bath ?” bomi said.

“It sounds great.” She answered.

“I’ll prepare it.”

Mrs. Yoon caught bomi’s hand. “The maid can prepare it, right, naeunnie ?”

“I will…”

“Howon is waiting downstairs…”

“M…mwo ?”

“He is waiting, the weather is cold outside, make a warm drink for him.” Mrs. Yoon said, the two girls just look at her with jaw dropped.

***

She found a freezing howon who is rubbing his hand to make himself warmer. He just wear a hem. Stupid, howon oppa. She thought.

“Here.” She handed him a hot chocolate.

“I thought you wouldn’t come up.” He said, taking the mug and sipped it slowly.

“Why aren’t you coming in ? it’s cold in here.”

“do you want me to ?”

“Unless you wanna froze to death.” She said, trying to be cool.

He chuckled when he observed her. “I haven’t seen you like this. You looked…. cute.”

“M…mwo ?” She asked, she doesn’t know why her cheeks feels warmer all of a sudden.

“the hello kitty….it looked like you. Chubby…”

She then looked at herself and cursed under her breath. She forgot that she is in a messy state and going to the kitchen right away to make a hot chocolate. What did he say ? chubby ? am I fat ? bomi cursed him.

“You have seen me, go back to your place, oppa.”

“Aren’t you gonna accompany me to have dinner ?”

“Shireo.”

“I’m not going to eat then.”

“why are you like this, jinjja !” bomi yells in frustration.

“Is it so hard to go with me ? You have a lunch with another guy and you won’t eat with me ?” he looked straight to her eyes, making her nervous.

She looked away. “Why are you bringing up minseok oppa ? aigoo…”

“Oh, yeah, that oppa of yours. You call him so sweetly.” He looked away.

“W…what ?”

“Forget it. I’m really not going to eat.” Howon returned the hot chocolate to bomi harshly before he walked away to his car.

“Y…ya !!!” bomi yelled.

She just stared at his car confusedly. “What’s with him ? that man is really annoying. How can I love him so much ?” then, she shoke her head. “Ani, ani…I don’t love him anymore.”

***

An alarm sound comes again from a cellphone on the table, it has been rung for three times since 30 minutes ago. Howon groaned loudly and grab a pillow to cover his ears. But it hasn’t been a minute, a familiar ringtone ring loudly from his phone.

“Manager-nim, you remember about the meeting today, right ?” a soft voice come across, it’s Hong Yookyung, the head secretary that in charge of Japan’s branch of his family’s textile company.

“I’m not doing it, yookyung-sshi.”

“Excuse me ? but, president Lee has ordered me to make sure you’ll come.” She said in a firm tone. He wonders what makes her so brave like that.

“So ? I’m not in a good state. He is my hyung, he won’t….”

“I’ll connect you to President lee…”

“Mwo ?”

Then, he found the phone-call being hold by her. He rolled his eyes and hang up without second thought.

About two minutes after, his phone rang again, this time is from his brother, Donghae. “What is it, hyung ? it’s still early in the morning.”

“Shut up, fool. You didn’t go there just to see your lovely girlfriend, remember ?”

“I’m not feeling well, hyung.”

“Yookyung has told me that. I don’t believe it in any second, kid. What’s wrong with you ? Where is the workaholic howon  that I know ?”

“I’ve said it, I’m not feeling….”

Yah, seolma….you jerk ! uri bomi is there ? What are you two doing ?” Donghae raised his voice, seems excited at the same time.

“Mwo ? Why would she be here in the early morning ?”

“Don’t play with me, jashik-ah ! Treat her nicely, she must be so tired last night…”

“What ? Why would she be tired ? What are…YA !!” He couldn’t believe the dirty thought of his hyung. “I’m not like that !!!!”

“Omo omo, this boy. He can’t even go to important meeting because of Bomi.”

“Ya ! Ya ! Ya ! it’s not like that, hyung.”

“Hmm, hmm, sure…”

“Aisssh, I’ll go to the meeting ! I’ll go !” He shouted.

***

Howon walked in to the building of Les’s, the company of his family. Yookyung walked beside him while some people bow to them.

Yookyung speak up. “so..today, we’re going to attend the meeting with….”

“I know. It’s not like I’m a stupid heir.”

Yookyung smiled. “Of course. President lee has told me everything, the passionate brother of his.”

“That man.... he always speak nonsense.” Howon said.

When he was about to enter the meeting room, he look at the bunch of people that will enter the room too. He looks at someone so familiar and mumbled, “Oh !”

The person who is being observed, realized it. “Oh ! Howon-sshi. I didn’t think we would meet here.”

“That’s such a coincidence. Are we really brothers in the previous life, woohyun-sshi ?”

Woohyun smiled. “Perhaps. So, you’re working in Les company.”

“Actually, woohyun-sshi. It’s under his family. The current CEO is his brother. Director lee, woohyun-sshi is the representative of the company.” Yookyung explained to the both of them.

“Oh, really? Woah, I expect a good result for our business then.” Woohyun said.

“We’ll see.” Howon said.

“Oh, you’re so firm.” Woohyun laughed.

**

Howon checked on his phone. No message. He groaned in mad. She really doesn’t care about me anymore, does she ?  then, he felt his stomach hurted. Yeah, he really hasn’t ate anything since then, being a stubborn guy he is. But, he bear it, since he always skips her meal when he is working  too hard.

The meeting went well, he walk towards woohyun and offer him a handshake. “It’s great to have a business with you.”

“Don’t be so formal, howon-sshi. We’re same age, right ? can I use banmal ?”

“hmm…of course..”

“For our friendship, let’s grab some coffe, how is it, howon-ah ?”

“Sounds great..”

***

“Howon-ah, how can you not eat for a day ? are you on diet ?” woohyun said in nagging mode, somehow remind him with Sunggyu.

“I’m sorry that this is happened in…”

“Ah, no need to say it. Just call me hyung from now on, jashik.”

Howon is walking with the support of woohyun, since his stomach is getting more pain. They went to the clinic because howon is getting pale in the coffe shop back then. He is being stubborn at first that he is still allright, but Woohyun yells continously at him to go to a clinic and finally he obeyed him.

Woohyun helped him to lay in his bed. Howon look at him that is hanging his hand on his waist now. “W…why ?” he asked.

“Are you a child ? how can you skip your meal like that ?” woohyun narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

“I forgot.”

“Nonsense.” Woohyun glared.

Then, howon’s phone beeped to warn a new message. It’s from bomi.

Oppa, have you eaten ? You are not really going to skip your meal until now, right ?

He groaned and put his phone to the bedside table. “I’m going to the rest room first, hyung.”

“I don’t need to help, right ?”

Howon rolls his eyes. Then, woohyun’s eyes fell to the phone. It’s still showing bomi’s message. Without any hesitation, he typed on his phone.

Woohyun smiled like an idiot. After that, he turned off his phone and returned back his phone at the current place.

“Oh, hyung. Thanks for bringing me here.” Howon said, after going back from bathroom.

“That’s what friends for. Now, sleep.” Woohyun push him to the bed. Left howon in puzzled.

“I’m not that sleepy.”

“Yah ! just rest !”

But howon looked at his phone. “Oh, why is my phone dead ?”

“It’s out of battery. I’ll charge it for you." woohyun grab his phone and looked back at howon. "Just rest, jashik. I’ll look around. I should checked in at this hotel too, it’s so cozy.” Woohyun said, while looking at the big luxury room.

To be continue ?

A bad news, my notebook just have been repaired and I have some data lost. So….yeah, the file of the fics are lost too. but, I’m still trying to write again this ‘Season of love’. I’m really expecting some comments from you, guys