season 1

season of Love

Season of Love

Cast today :

Jungg Eunji (A pink)

Kim Sunggyu (INFINITE)

Park Chorong (A pink)

Yoon Bora (Sistar)

Yoon Doojoon (Beast)

 

“Nde ?!!!”

“You’ve heard me, jiji.” A boring tone sounds from Sunggyu.

Eunji smiled sheepishly. “Allright allright, i’m just expressing my shocked state, ‘kay ?”

Sunggyu literally rolled his eyes and Eunji glared at him. “What ?” Sunggyu glared back.

“I would kill you if you do the same as Howon oppa did and...”

“Could i ? When you always stick onto me like a kangaroo’s child.”

“Tch, but you like it tough.”

“Who said ?”

“Me, jung eunji.”

“Yah, guys, seriously, stop arguing.” A girl interrupt them with a file on her hand while glaring at them.

“Chorong unnie, you know how mean this man is.” Eunji said.

Chorong sigh. “Nde, of course. By the way, director-nim, please check on the document. I’ve met the owner of that certain land on Greenhills.”

“Good job, leader park. I’ll send my secretary to go there.”

“That’s my job.”

Eunji just looked at the two people that currently talking about works. “Unnie, howon oppa and bomi are breaking up.”she informed to chorong.

“Oh, really ?” chorong closes with her palm.

“Don’t be too dramatic, chorong-ah.” Sunggyu commented.

Chorong squint her eyes. “Excuse me, director kim, howon is my schoolmate and Bomi is a great dongsaeng too.”

“And so ? Wait, you know bomi too ? Gosh, three of you would be a perfect combination and i’ll faint in a moment with Howon.” Sunggyu said in frightened.

“Yah, are we some kind of psycho girls or what ?” Chorong said, pissed off.

Sunggyu made a thinking pose. “Kind like crazy or....hyper ?”

“YAAA !” The two girls shouted.

Sunggyu shrieked and pretend to read the file that chorong brought just now.

“ weird and annoying grandpa...” Chorong keep staring at sunggyu.

“When do you meet bomi, ahjumma rong ?” Sunggyu bring the topic back to make the girls calm down.

“Ya isssh !” Chorong is in the urge of exploding.

Eunji holds chorong’s hand to avert her look from sunggyu to her. “Don’t mind him, unnie. You know him.”

“Yeah, If only he is not my boss.” Chorong nods.

“Aigoo this girl, jinjja.” Sunggyu massage his temple, acting like an old man.

“Back to topic, unnie. So, i thought howon oppa is really bad. How can he act that way to bomi ? he even never treat her nicely as a girlfriend.” Then, eunji started to tell chorong the whole thing about Bomi and Howon’s incident. Sunggyu’s office room has turned to the girls cubicle, he just sighed to the girls.

“That’s...omona ! Actually, bomi’s brother is my sunbae in college, Yoon Doojoon. If he finds out about this, it will be the end for howon, really. That boy, i’ll whack his head for sure before doojoon sunbae does.” Chorong grunted.

“I have to inform howon that he shouldn’t meet any of you.” Sunggyu said.

“But, oppa ! aren’t you thinking the same way as we are ?” Eunji shouted.

Sunggyu shrugged. “Don’t decide it yourself. We don’t even know the current situation. You don’t know what howon feels, he might be sad right now.”

“Sad ?!” chorong scoffed with unbelieved expression.

“Oppa, do howon oppa have the same feeling as bomi ?” Eunji investigated him.

Sunggyu seems worried. “Aissh, molla. Can’t you figure it out ? Woman always think with their hearts only. That’s tiring me.”

“Oppa ! are you tired of me ?!”

“Eunji, please. Tch, i’m... a little bit tired but i...”

“You...what, oppa ?” Eunji asked impatiently.

“aaaah, i don’t know !” Sunggyu looked away and back to the files that chorong brought, again. He scratched his head nervously.

Chorong and Eunji have the smiles on their face.

“But you loved eunji so much ? omo~ cute sunggyu oppa.” chorong grinned.

“Unnie !” eunji pinch chorong’s waist.

“I mean i endure it well !” Sunggyu said. Eunji pouted and Chorong just laughed with Sunggyu’s pathetic excuse.

**

No matter how cold howon act towards bomi, he is just the normal guy who have a regret feeling. The last sad face that bomi showed to him, hurted him the most.

Bbom, where are you ?

Bbom, can we talk ?

I ‘m wrong. Bomi, can you pick up your phone for once ?

Bomi, please, don’t you wanna see me ? Let’s have a date, okay ?

The few text messages that howon send to Bomi is just like a wind that blew out there. No response. He feels uneasy and angry at the same time. He know he is wrong, but can she give him a chance to talk ? Howon felt like crazy, he can’t even concentrate on his meeting today.

The number you’re calling is out of service, please try again

But howon has tried again and again. No result. He sighed and pick out another contact on his phone. Doojon Hyung. Called.

yoboseyo.”

“hyungnim, it’s me, howon.”

“Sorry, but, i don’t think i have any business with you.”

“Hyungnim, jaebal, give a minute, i...”

CLICKED. He hanged up. Every brother will have the same reaction to the man that have hurted his sister.  His adorable sister, his sister that make howon mad to see her right now.

Howon decided to go to Yoon’s house and Yoon Doojon is opening the door himself. Howon almost got his nose broke from the slam of the door but he hold it.

“Hyungnim, can we talk for awhile ?”

Doojon like wanna punch howon but he sighed. “5 minutes.”

“I...i was wronged. I know it, but i really need to talk with Bomi. I...i’m so worried, so...”

“You worried about her ? Tch.”

“Hyung, please, can you tell her that i sincerely apologized and wanna make the things up with her ?”

“She is not here.”

“W...what ?”

“Bomi is not in this country. Please let her go, i don’t want her to be hurted again, so i oreder you to stay away from my sister. She is my precious and cheerfull dongsaeng, but seeing her few days ago makes me hurted. Keuraenikka, howon-sshi, don’t disturb her anymore. I beg you.” Doojon said and makes his way to the house.

That’s make howon down. He looked at himself, dojoon is absolutely right, he is the real problem that turning Bomi upside down. He is making the bright Bomi to be darkened and sad.

“You just give up that way ?” someone said.

Howon looked up to see a girl support her back to the door’s frame. “Bora noona.”

“Eiii, just call me Bora. I’m not that old. Anyway, that means you still don’t  know how much Bomi fight for you before.”

“But, i don’t wanna be a burden to her.”

“Thats right. So, you just let her be with that doctor ?”

“doctor ?”

Bora nodded. “Hm, There is this Doctor Kim who is introduced to Bomi by our aunt in Japan.”

“What do you mean ? and...is she in Japan ?”

“We’ll see....truthfully, uri appa is glad to hear that there is a doctor that currently single and look for a nice woman. So...uri appa likes that guy, you know...smart guy can impress father in law easily.”

Howon’s throat feels dry as he heard that. Bomi and a doctor ? his father likes him ? but...what about howon ? He is the heirs of a big textile company too. Howon gritted his teeth, Truthfully, he isn’t ready to see Bomi being clingy and sweet to another guy.

“Howon ?” Bora called him.

“Noona, bomi... have she met him ? does she like him ?” he asked, holding the sting on his heart and talked a lot.

“I heard that she has. But i don’t know, Bomi is the type that easy to be impressed. That doctor is good looking and cute, howon-ah. I’ve seen his photo.” Bora grinned innocently.

“But i thought she love me...”

“But you hurted her !”

Then howon looked down.

Bora hits his head. “Go to her ! aish, why are you so slow ? can’t you be smarter ?”

“C...can i ?”

“I’ll give you the address. She is currently living with our relatives, Son’s family.”

“I’ll..... get her back.”

Bora then leaned her face to howon's and said, “You have to or i will smack you.” 

To be continue ?

Allright, i have some explanation to my dear readers, the previous chapter is the flashback of the moment of Bomi-howon relationship. And, i guess this is the starting of the season. 

By the way, do you like the characters ? i'm sorry if it's too many of them, but i really like to add some cast. kekeke. Hmm, i think i have given you some clue for who is gonna showing up later.....^_^ and...who can guess the other male character that is being "Doctor Kim" ??? He is an idol too and a member of the boy group consist of 11 members. You must know about thissss~ :)

Please give me comments and upvote if i deserve to :) :)