Revelation

season of Love

Bomi smiled rather bitterly to see Myungsoo greet Naeun and kissed her cheek. It’s sweet but she is not in the good state to fangirl over the gorgeous couple.

“Have you waited long ?” Myungsoo asked, Naeun shakes her head in a overly-pretty way.  Bomi suddenly thought that this is more terrible than seeing Eunji’s act to Sunggyu before.

Myungsoo then bowed lightly to Bomi. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo, myungsoo-sshi.” Bomi grinned.

“I’ve heard a lot about you from naeun.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Did she say nonsense things about me ? keke..” bomi said, rather awkward, she doesn’t know why she can’t act freely like usual in front of this guy, he looked intimidating for her at first.

 Naeun just glared at her. “Ayyy. How come. I love this unnie so much.”

“Yes, she might cry a river when you go back to Seoul later. She is always been lonely. This introvert girl.” Myungsoo looked at his fiancee with full of love. Oh, this time Bomi can’t help but adore them. Just the way myungsoo look at her is enough to tell that he loves her so much.

Have I even ever seen that in howon oppa’s eyes ?

“Oh, kyung-ah !” naeun squealed, wakes bomi up from her thought.

A tall girl walks towards them. “Naeunnie ?! it has been a long time !”  she squealed.

Bomi furrowed her eyebrow that she thought she has seen the girl somewhere. But her thought answered right away when she looked at Lee Howon tailed behind her while playing with his phone in one hand. He looked restless and got slightly messy hair, yet Bomi found him attractive. She feels like slapping her own face right now.

Naeun who realized it, looked at Bomi right away.

“Ah, we’ve met again. Annyeonghaseyo. Do you remember me ?” Yookyung smiled to Bomi. Naeun then looked at two of them. “Do you know each other ?”

Bomi smiled awkwardly. “ahh nde. We’ve met once.”

“Naeun-sshi ?” howon finally realized the situation. He himself doesn’t understand why fate brought him again to Bomi.

“How about we have this lunch together ?” myungsoo seems to clear the situation. Bomi thought he was an ice prince that doesn’t really care about others but actually a manner guy type, she is pissed that she wouldn’t have enjoyed her favourite beef.

***

Howon is currently on the way to his office with Yookyung beside him. They don’t really talk much in the way. The lunch isn’t that terrible except Bomi and Howon who ignores each others present. It’s a relief that either yookyung or Naeun didn’t bring anything up about them, instead they chatted about how Naeun met Yookyung in High School. Meanwhile, Myungsoo seems oblivious ‘cause howon would ask him nonstop about his broadcasting company that run in Japan and South Korea.

“Oppa.”

“eh ? nde ?” howon a lil bit surprised that Yookyung called him that, ‘cause although he has said not to be formal out of the office, she always wanna be a polite worker.

“Don’t hold up your feeling. It’s not good.”

“Eh ?” he might look like an idiot who can’t hear well right now, but he is lost with whatever she is trying to say.

“first, I’m not mad at you for speaking a bit emotional with me in your office, not at all. It’s okay. I understand.” Yookyung said.

“I’m not in the right mind. Sorry, yookyung-ah.”

“Bomi-sshi….she is a nice girl. She still loves you a lot, oppa.”

“you don’t even know her well, miss hong.”

“I will speak as a friend, oppa. So, I just wanna say that you’re really stupid. every bit of her eyes that trying to look away from you, she can’t fool everyone. Her eyes are full of hope. That hope is you.”

“How can you be so sure ? you’re still young, yookyung-ah.”

Yookyung shakes her head. “Ages doesn’t matter if I look at your state.”

“Are you mocking me ?!”

Yookyung laughed and went out from the car. “I’ll see you in the office then, director lee.”

***

Woohyun poured the blue-coloured alcohol drinks to his glass.

“Yah.” He shouted when howon just gulped it down without hesitation.

“I’m thirsty.” Howon said.

Woohyun just looked at him and straighten his body. “Tell me, kid. What happened ?”

“Don’t ‘kid’ me, we’re about the same ages.”

“Ages doesn’t matter.”

He gulped down another shot. “Aish, why is everyone talking nonsense ?”

He giggled. “Oh, man, you looked like you’re being dumped.”

He smiled bitterly. “Right. You’re right. I will be alone. Single. But I guessed it’s the one that I want before.”

“Why would you wanna be single ? look at me, I’m actually cried inside that I’ve to hang out with you instead of a girl.” Woohyun hissed.

“You’re right again. What’s so great about single and drown into your work without anyone concerns over you. I think I’m going crazy thinking about her.” He hiccupped after gulped down the fifth glass.

Woohyun sighed. “What did you do exactly, lee howon ? ‘cause I really know a nice woman won’t be that mad if you haven’t done anything…”

He looked at him blankly and swapped his own face tiredly.

Flashback

“Oppa, I like you.”

Howon looked at her and continued emailed the file in his tablet. “Haeryung-ah, I think you’re tired. Get rest.”

She stomped her feet and sits in front of him. “You’re dumb, are you ? or you just pretend that you don’t know ?”

“What are you trying to say ?”

“I’ve been liking you for years, oppa !” she shouted and tears slowly appeared on her eyes.

He sighed. “I’m sorry, haeryung-ah.”

“Sorry ? what’ve you done ? you can just apologize but you can erase yourself in my heart !”

“Please, don’t cry, haeryung-ah. You are like my sister. I’ve never been….”

“Hajima ! you wanna reject me, right ? because of that girl ? how can you…when we’ve been knowing for long time, then that girl came and snatch you away from me. I know we haven’t met for three years, but….”

“Let’s get in first. I’ll make you some tea.” He tried to entered the pin of his apartement’s door.

She grabbed his arm. “Look at me, oppa. Just once. Do you really love her ?”

He looked at her teary eyes. “I…..”

“Just let me help you..” then, she kissed him. Howon widen his eyes shockedly. But second after that, he saw a girl with a sky blue dress appeared with two plastics in her hand. She is too immersed in her thought that she didn’t know what ahead of her.

But, he made a worst choice of his life to kiss haeryung back when Bomi’s head turn to look at them. Maybe this is the best for them.

Flashback off.

To be continue.

i apologize for the edited part in the previous chapter. *bow*

but i expect some comments from you guysss pleaseee. Is it too angsty ? i added some Myungeun too, in case you're a bit tired of Hoya and Bomi's never ending fight keke~