Back to the Moment

season of Love

“Oppa. you know what ? i’ll always be thankfull that you’re by my side.”

“Hmm...”

She smiled to see him hummed her but he can’t take his eyes off of the document on the table. She leans her face to him. “Oppa looks handsome.... like that.”

Howon look up to her. “Bomi, aren’t you tired to just look at me ? Do your paper instead. You’ve said that you got a D for certain subject last time.”

“Eung. I guess it’s just because i think a lot about you, oppa. I deserve it.”

He shook his head. “Bbom. No excuse.”

She pouts but currently walk toward her bag and takes out a notebook to browse some journal and articles for reference. She actually bring her notebook along, she said to howon that she wanna do some task from campus and make a reason that his office are the best place to do it. Lame excuse that she just miss him.

~~~

“You’re uri bomi’s boyfriend ? Omoo~ bomi told me how good looking and manly you are. She proves me true.”

“ Annyeonghaseyo.I am lee howon.” Howon bowed to a girl that is around his age in front of him. Bomi successfully drag him to a caffe to meet her older sister.

“Ndeee~ Yoon Bora imnida, good sister of  Bomi. She might be too naive and pabo but she always be honest with herself, please take a good care of her. “

Howon smiled awkwardly.

“Unnie, don’t  speak too much to him. He will be uncomfortable. “

 “eeey~ i’m not that annoying.”Bora pouts.

“She is actually a year older than you, oppa. uhuk uhuk !” Bomi said before she got the spicy sauce of the pasta caught off and makes her cough.

Howon give her a glass of water. “Eat slowly, can’t you ? how many times should i say it ? Swallow it first, then talk. Arraseo ?”

Bomi nodded while relieving the food that has digested well.

~~

At the bright day, Bomi, again, dragged Howon to a Departement Store. She said she wanna bought them couple stuff and he just shrieked by the hear of it. It is not really his style, everyone who knew howon knows it.

Everytime howon saw the t-shirt couples, he just plead his eyes to Bomi and start to scold her. “Bomi-ah. Are you expecting to wear this ? Where should i face my clients when they saw on this ? isn’t it too...uhh...bomi, can’t  you be more real ?”

Bomi pouts and get her puppy eyes too. Then, Howon said, “I really hate whiny girls.” And bomi accepted everything that howon said.

“bomi is a strong girl, oppa. i was born to be strong, i learn taekwondo too..”

Howon shrieked a little, this girl infront of him, can whack him whenever she wants.

~~

It’s weekend and Howon’s lazy day become a sweety double date with Bomi and Sunggyu-Eunji couple. That will be a long and tiring day, Jung Eunji isn’t any different from Bomi.

“Oppa oppa...” Bomi whispered to howon secretly.

“Wae ?” Obviously, howon doesn’t bother to whisper back, but answered flatly and loud enough to be heard.

“Aren’t they cute ?” bomi asked, motion her eyes to Sunggyu and Eunji who are having a good time, bickering with each other over small things. As expected from tough-eunji and nagger-sunggyu, it won’t be over till they are tired enough to mutter a word.

“But oppa is too obvious, your eyes is following her !”

“Mwo ? you said it like i’m a ert, jiji !”

“Gyugyu oppa, i swear i caught your tiny eyes that....”

Sunggyu glared at her and howon can’t help but smile, holding his laughter about his-hyung small eyes that is brought on their fight.

Little that he know, bomi looked at him in awe. Howon’s smile is her happiness indeed.

Bomi then rest her chin on her palm and said, “But, truthfully, i bet the tiny eyes of yours are the most attractive thing for Eunji, sunggyu oppa.”

Eunji shrieked and kicked bomi under the table. Eunji laughed bitterly. “What are you talking about, bbom ?”

Sunggyu just quietly took a stare to Eunji as his ear start to reddened. “That’s it, bomi-ah. She never admit it that she just love me and doesn’t wanna loose me from those random girls. Isn’t that too much ?”

“issh, dwaesseo. Geundae, howon oppa, bomi too, always talked ‘bout how handsome and good looking you are.” Eunji said.

But, rather than crimson in red like Sunggyu, howon just take a sip on his ice americano coolly. That makes sunggyu pulled his upperlip upwards to see howon’s gesture.

“Of course. Nae namjachingu is handsome !” bomi said bluntly.

Eunji is annoyed too by these couple in front of her. “Oh ! she said that you have a great body and abs too, oppa ! she said that you’re y.”

Howon burst his americano. Bomi widen his eyes and glared to eunji who has a victory look on her eyes. Sunggyu holds his laughter to see howon wipe his mouth.

“Igeo, oppa.” Bomi handed him a tissue to clean himself.

Howon glared at her and snatched the tissue away from her harshly. Bomi look panicked. It wasn’t the first time that she has embarrassed him in front of people tough. “Oppa, it’s not like that. I’m not a ert girl. Jinjjaryeo.”

Eunji smirk in victory. “I’ll make a revenge, eunji-ah.” Bomi whispered.

~~~

After some tiring classes from college, Bomi decide to cook something and her mind went howon automatically. There aren’t any text from him, it doesn’t seem like howon always texted her, but he doesn’t reply any single message that bomi sent to him today. She is worried.

Then, she touch her phone and dialed ‘Howon oppa <3’. The phone showed howon’s candid picture that she take randomly, she loved it. When the call connected, she made those excited face of her. “Oppa, odieya ?”

“Wae ?” howon sound annoyed like usual.

“So mean. Why don’t you just answer me like ‘in your heart, babe’.”

“I’ll hang up.”

“Oppa !!! i will go to Donghae oppa’s office if you keep ignoring me.”

“Then, go, go to him.”

“Really ? So you’ve accepted the fact that i’m actually close with your hyung ? aaah, johta ! i will introduce myself to Sungjongie later~~”

“Forget it, bomi-ah. Where are you ?”

“In your heart, oppa.”

“Psssh. Ya !”

“I am in front of your office’s room. Aren’t you hungry, oppa ? don’t work too much, you’ll get sick.”

“Hmm, what did you bring ?”

“Cream spaghetti, chicken karage, and apple juice !”

“Hmm...sounds good.”

“Should i go in or not ?”

“Tch. You said that i have to eat. Be a good and sensible girlfriend, bbom.”

“Khikhikhi, oppa, i love you.” She said.

To be Continue ?

Annyeong. Jan jan~ finally, I decide to continue the story~ I’m so thankfull for all of you that has subscribe and upvote my story. And also, the readers who commented, thank youuu~ it helped a lot and give me an energy to write again.

So, here is Sunggyu-Eunji couple as i tagged them too. I love this couple too. Anyone is gyuji couple shipper too ? ^_^

What do you expect for the next chapter ? Please give me some comments, dears >_<