Homi's Season

season of Love

She might not be perfect. She might be annoying.

It has been six months. She keep showering him with all the love she had. Although her friends are wondering what’s on her mind, being an easy girl that she was.

Howon. Lee Howon. She keep replaying his name. She really can’t erase their memories, or...just her memories. The moment when he plastered a sweet smile towards her.

The first time they met was when Eunji –her best friend- introduced him as her close-neighborhood oppa. He was so cool and handsome. The tough and manly looking guy, typical of Busan Guy that she heard. But at that time, she was just eyeing him with her shining eyes, too mesmerize with him. Even just an awkward smile from him is enough to attract her.

Cold. It’s his actual behavior towards her, that she has never even been bothered by it. It just looked cute for her. The cute glare that he send when she shouted his name loudly in public places. His desperate expression when he found her sitting on his house’s living room and talked comfortably with his older brother, Lee Donghae.

Being the strong Bomi, she never failed to make howon’s life getting worse day by day. That’s when the miracle happened, a great and stiff Howon is accepting Bomi as his girlfriend. The happiest day on Bomi’s life, she has known that she won’t regret to cook for her only howon oppa and the answer is Howon’s acceptance for her if she will always cook for him. The absolute answer is a YES, Yoon –howon’s no.1 fan- Bomi is actually wanting to cook for him for the rest of her life.

It’s not Bomi if she isn’t smart. She will always be a smart girl for getting Howon’s attention. Attention or skinship that should be given and taken for couples. Bomi is greedy for that ‘cause Eunji and her other friends are teasing her for having a cold and stiff boyfriend. Although being with Lee Howon only is the best thing on her life.

So, one day, The actually talker and nagging boy Howon was complaining her food, that it taste was getting worse and the menu itself is bad. Bomi smiled at her victory, her plan is going out well.

“I will make it a very very special dinner today if oppa....”

Howon is very attracted, yeah, he even lean closer to her. It was just something new for them. “What ?” He asked.

“Poppo.” She batted her eyelashes. “A kiss..”

It’s just a few second when Howon pulled her neck and kissed her, passionately. Even Bomi doesn’t have the time to catch some breath and widen her eyes typically.

“Is that worth it ?” he said, not really leaving his lips on hers.

“I...” and that’s when he her bottom lips. Not leaving any skin on her lips untouched. Bomi’s head is getting dizier and kissed him back pleasurely.

Lee howon is the real weakness of her.

Day by day, Bomi is happy that he is hers and she is officially Howon’s girlfriend. She is blessed. Although Howon is still the –i don’t care about you- boyfriend, he always be there for her.

When she wanna surprised him like usual in his private apartment –not in his house-, but she is actually get surprised herself.

Heart was pounding hard, but she just calmed herself and make a fake cough to make her appearance clearer for the two human in front of her, Howon and a girl.

“oh, who is she, oppa ?” those typical question that come out from the certain girl when a boyfriend caught cheating. No, yoon strong bomi won’t runaway. She is smiling brightly and walks towards howon.

Bomi said, “oppa.” and kissed his lips. And she is actually not wanting to pull her lips sooner from his. But howon pulled out first and said ‘what brings you here, bomi ?’.

There is no ‘bbom’ anymore, since bomi beg him to call her with a sweet name. She smells something suspicious.

The day just went away like that, and there is no apologize or explanation from Howon. She didn’t expect it and just briefly clung into his arm the day after. She whined about him being with another girl and he just shrugged it off.

“Oppa !”

And howon give up. “she is my friend.”

“And me ?”

“My girlfriend ?”

Bomi pouted with his uncertain answer. “Your girl ! NEO YEOJANIKKA !”

“Okay, my girl.” And that’s enough to make Bomi pecked his lips. But when she wanna runaway from her sudden attack, howon is fast enough to take her wrist and slams his lips against her. He indeed never failed to make her surprised and this time, she wraps her arm to his neck, kissed him back, not wanting to loose him.

Haeryung. Bomi just know that certain girl’s name from Eunji. It’s a relief that Eunji can get those information from her boyfriend, Kim sunggyu, who is Howon’s best buddy too. Haeryung is howon’s partner on the new project of his father’s company.

Two, three, four, five,...and Bomi is tired to count how many times she saw him with her, just two of them. Of course, Bomi keep whining and Howon doesn’t care enough to explain more. The fact that the haeryung girl is y, pretty and alluring and the worst is.... ‘elegant’, everyone know that never been on her list. It bothered her.

Bomi wondered if she isn’t attractive enough, so she dress herself with a dress, enough to reveal her leg more than usual and decided to go to Howon’s apartement with ingredients to make creamy spaghetti.

It was Twice that she is getting surprised. But now her legs can’t help but weakened. Howon, her only howon oppa, is kissing with Haeryung. She get a hold of herself and stand strong.

She pulled the girl, make both of them surprised. But before words come out from their lips, bomi has slapped Haeryung’s face.

“You...” Haeryung’s eyes reddened at her attempt. That’s when Bomi wanna slapped her again.

“Bomi, go home first.” howon said.

“What ?”

“Go home, okay ?” He said, softly. That’s when Bomi realized, that was the first time he talked so gently to her and it hit her hard.

Bomi nodded. “arraseo.” Howon is actually surprised with her reaction. Its not Bomi’s style. But his puzzled state answered when Bomi stood up and go towards the apartement’s door. He won’t forget her words, “I give up, oppa. You’re right.”

That brought his mind to the past few months.

“I won’t stop chasing after you. Oppa will be captivated by me !”

“Whatever freak bomi. You will end it yourself.”

“No, i won’t !”

“You will give up eventually. Just see.”

But that was when Howon haven’t felt the overcome feeling that he has now. That was still the stupid Howon.

END 

END ? Should i end this or not ? I know that there aren't many HoMi shipper out there, so i need some response and comments from all of you~

But, really, i don't know what makes me can write such a gloomy fiction. i must be on gloomy state, and HoMi being my first victim. >.<  So, anybody HoMi shippers ? Should i end it or make another one ? 

Anyone need another season of Apink-infinite lovely couple ? But i have my own couple ship, mianhae~ So, Hayoung-Sungjong as maknaes couple ??? :DDD