Would You ?

season of Love

Howon groaned to see the sunlight showered him through the white curtain window. He holds his head that getting dizzy as he moved his body.

“You’ve woken up.”

He flinched while placing his palm over his chest at the sudden appearance. He even thought he was dreaming for seconds.

“What are you…”

The girl shrugged. “i’ve made you hangover soup. You can eat it after you took a bath, your alcohol smell.” She scrunched up her nose.

He looked at himself, a bit messy and still wearing the same clothes that he wore last night. He is a heavy drinker but the red wine got him fell on his head last night. And it hits him, Nam Woohyun. It’s a relief he still can remember the whole thing happened before. That punk should be the one who call Bomi, just god knows how he search Bomi’s contact in my secured phone.

Bomi even has prepared his clean clothes. It brings back memories. Howon smiles secretly to see her careness for him.

“Where are you going ?” he grabbed her wrist when she stand up and sling her bag.

“I wanna go home, I mean Naeun’s home. My duty is finished.”

Then, he pushed her to sit on the sofa again. He hold her shoulder. “Wait for me. I’ll take you home. Hmm, naeun’s home.”

Bomi blinked her eyes, looking at him. Then, she looked away.  “You don’t need to. I can go there myself, and I wanna go somewhere too.”

Howon narrowed his eyes. “Where do you want to go ?” he asked.

“You don’t have to know.”

He’s going crazy but he manages to stay calm. “Bomi.” He said, looked into her eyes. “Would you go on a date with me today ?”

Bomi’s heart can’t lie that it beats like crazy as he asked her with charming smile on his face. But, she has decided that she isn’t Bomi that she used to be. “You must be crazy.” She stand up and abruptly removes his hand from her shoulder.

He grabbed her wrist again. “Even if it’s my last wish ?”

***

“Donghae hyung. Don’t you say that he is on his way to reach his love ? why do you keep bothering him to went back here ?” Sungjong titled his head while spreading the peanut jam on the bread.

He chuckled. “You’re still a kid, sungjongie.”

Sungjong literally rolled his eyes. It sometimes confused him how different their personality are as siblings. That makes them always make sure to spend at least a week for brother quality time even in a busy time.

“You know nothing, my brother.” Donghae said. “And you ! although you didn’t say anything to me, I know what you did with Oh’s daughter last night, you punk. What’s her name again…uhh, Hayoungie ? I’m pretty close with Sehun tough.”

Sungjong widen his eyes for second but then cleared his throat. “What are you talking about.”

He observes the younger in amusement. “Aigoo aigoo….this kid. My brothers have grown up and I’m getting old.”

“Hyung.” He sipped the tea.

“What.”

“Get yourself a girl.”

Donghae then throw the napkin to Sungjong’s pretty face.

The younger just whined, but he just smiled in annoyance as he touched his phone to call someone. “Hello, yookyung-ah !” he said when the phone connected.

“Hello, oppa. Have you been well ?”

“Of course. How’s Howon there ? you said he’s agree to go back this Friday ?”

“Yes. He doesn’t look good tough. Why the rush, oppa ? is there something happening in Seoul ?”

Donghae just chuckled. “Time is money, yookyung-ah. Anyway, aren’t you going to Seoul too ? poor your parents, they may miss you a lot.”

“It’s not the time…I think.”

“Don’t wait for the time. Just make it happen, dear.”

“Allright, oppa. I got load of works and seems like your brother doesn’t come today. I’ll hang up first.”

“Tsk, this girl.”

Sungjong furrowed his eyebrow. “Who’s that ? I don’t think I know her. Is she your girl ?”

“You don’t know her. My girl ? don’t make a joke. And FYI, She is slightly younger than you, but she’s much more independent than you, kid.”

Sungjong frowned. “what the hell..” he mumbled.

***

“Oppa-yah.”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at her girlfriend. “Why ? Why do you fiddle with your fingers ? Don’t act cute, I’m still working.”

Eunji widen her eyes. “Eiii !” she whined. “what does it suppose to mean….”

He titled his eyes. “I don’t know. You think about it.”

“Gyu oppa ! I’m being serious.”

Then, he looked at her. “Are you ?”

They exchanged look, but Eunji has turned it into a glare. “That’s it. I’m going home.” She burst out her satori in annoyance.

Sunggyu partically runned to the sofa in his office room and make Eunji sit beside him. He doesn’t want her to turn into a witch that would ignore his call and messages. “Why are you so mad ? Is my Jiji on period ?” he attemped to make an aegyo.

“My fingers curled up. Ohhh~ hajima !!!” eunji looked away from his cute thingy. “Do you remember my cousin ? Jessica unnie ?”

He thinks for a second and nodded. “Yeah, the one who date the hallyu star, Jay Park, right ? their marriage rumour filled up the newspaper everytime.”

“You sounds like a fangirl.” She snorted. “By the way, you haven’t met her younger sister, she’d enganged.”

“Umm….and then ?”

“She currently live in Japan and the engangement party would be held there.”

Sunggyu pursed his lips. “You’ve to go there ?”

“Yeah, this weekend.”

“Come back here fast, okay ? and be safe.”

“But, I’d go with you, tough ?”

“Huh ? me ? but I got lot of projects that should….”

“Yonghwa oppa said to introduce our relationship to my big family. My grandparents wouldn’t miss this event too.” eunji explained.

Sunggyu cleared his throat nervously. “What ?! but…hm…are you sure, eunji-ah ? I don’t think I could go….”

Eunji glared at his alibi to get away from the event. “Then, who should I introduce as my boyfriend ?! why are you so scared ?!”

“It’s not like that. I mean, my family isn’t the conservative one, so…things like this are new for me. That’s why I always stick to Howon and Dongwoo if there is a formal party. I hate it, Eunji-yah.” He whined like a child, quite weird with his work attire.

“Allright, then I would ask Kibum oppa to accompany me…”

“Jung Eunji.” He sternly said. She wanna laugh in victory, ‘cause the one who would make the joker Sunggyu mad is none other than Kibum. The guy who ever happen to get close to Eunji, and it makes kim sunggyu sulked for a long time.

“What !”

“So you haven’t deleted his number, I see….”

Eunji bites her lips and pretend to comb her hair with fingers. “My halmeoni liked to see the man with lots of aegyo….so, i…”

“Prepare yourself. You wouldn’t know if they’d arrange our marriage first. Just see.” He whispered to her and walked back to his seat. Eunji blushed at him and smiled.

To be continue

 

Allright, my lovely readers~

have you seen Music Bank ? the Pinkfinite moment killed me ! Kyaaaak !!!! Eunji and Sunggyu even got a duet together. i wonder when would it be our Hoya and Bomi~ I really expect them to have the whole members collaboration stage. But, still, i got soooo happy to see #pinkfinite moment again <3 and decide some more #Gyuji moment here~ Gyuji shipper, please shout out~~~

And i really really need your comment, dears. I appreciate it a lot, critics will do, too :)

PS : Another surprise chapter would be out within three days~