Sick ?

season of Love

Bomi POV

Agasshi, I’m his secretary, yookyung. Our director is fainting due to fatigue and skipping meal. Can you take care of him ? he is at Zeyn Hotel, room 4001.

I called on his phone after I read those message, but it’s not connected. What should I do ? is he really sick ?

But, he is with his secretary. But, his secretary is a girl....then, it’s just two of them in the hotel room.  What if howon oppa start to develop some feeling to her ? aaaah, mwoyaaa, why am I like this ? no, no, no, I don’t care anymore.

But, it’s my fault. So, I guess I have to go because I’m not a bad girl, allright, yoon bomi is a nice girl. I’ll just see him and….. just it.

***

After going far enough from Howon, woohyun takes out his own phone and called someone. “Yookyung-sshi. Do you happen to be free ?”

“Right now ? What can I do for you, director Nam ? ” the other line answered, seems surprised to be called by woohyun all of a sudden.

“Howon is sick, can you take care of him ? please help me, I don’t know how to take care of a sick person.”

“Director lee is really sick ? omona, i remember that he wasn’t feeling well since this morning.”

“Hmm, please be here quickly, yookyung-sshi.”

“I’m heading there, I’m nearby.” Woohyun smile in satisfaction to hear that.

***

Ding !

“Who is that ? Woohyun hyung ? why does he bother to ring the bell ?” Howon mumbled and stand up to reach the door.

“Why….are you here ?” howon asked.

“Director Nam called me that you’re sick. It’s supposed to be my fault to force you attend the meeting.” The tall girl said with a regret face.

“no, it’s not. You can go back, yookyung-sshi.” Howon smiles awkwardly, like usual him around someone that he hasn’t closed with yet, especially girls.

“I bring a bowl of porridge for you.”

“Thanks.”

“Can I come in ?”

“umm….yeah.” he nodded, realize that they are still in front of his room’s door.

“Donghae oppa has asked me to help you with anything when you’re here, so…”

“You seems to know my hyung well…”

Yookyung nods. “Kind of. He helped me a lot. Please eat well, director.” Yookyung handed him the bowl of porridge that she prepared.

“Gomawo. You can call me oppa too, umm….if you want to. Drop the formality, we’re not in the office.” He said.

“It’s an honour, oppa.”

“Pfft. You’re too much, kyung-ah. I’ve heard that you studied in London ?”

“Yeah, that’s why I know woohyun-sshi, he is my sunbae in college…”

“Oh, really ? where is that guy, anyway ? is he…”

Ding !

“Ah, it must be him…”

“Let me open the door, just eat your food slowly.” Yookyung stopped him and walked towards the door.

“Woohyun hyung, where have….… you….Bomi ?” howon’s eyes widen to see the one who walks behind yookyung.

Bomi looked down, refuse to have eye-contact with howon. “I heard you’re sick.” She mumbled.

“I think I need a rest now. Yookyung-ah, the soup…thank you. You’re so thoughtfull.” Howon said.

All of a sudden, the tension is uncomfortable and yookyung start to take her hand bag on the table. “Ah, no problem, opp…I mean, director lee.” Yookyung bowed.

Then she turned to Bomi to introduce herself. “ah, annyeong haseyo, I am Yookyung, Les’s company secretary in Japan’s branch.”

“Um..i am bomi.” Bomi speaks as casual as she could.

“Yookyung-sshi, I need to talk with you about the proposal agreement.” Woohyun appeared out of nowhere.

“Me ? Of course, director Nam.” Yookyung gladly accepted and heading her way out first.

**

The silence filled up the atmosphere in the room. But, bomi cleared first to start a conversation. Howon looked up to her from the edge of his bed, while bomi looked to him at the same time.

“Have you gotten better ?” Bomi asked, looked anywhere but howon’s direction. She has never got this situation, ‘cause she is always the bright Bomi that hates awkward situation like this and let out every single thing on her mind.

“Why ?”

“What ?!”

Howon hissed and lied himself on the bed. “go home. It’s getting late.”

“Have you eaten your medicine ?”

Howon shakes his head. “You know I hate it. I wanna sleep, go home, bomi.”

When howon wanna wraps himself with the blanket, bomi hold it up. He jolted on his place as their face is so close. He observes her face, her cute lips that is captivating and her shining eyes…he know he missed her. Bomi blink her eyes as his face came closer.

“I bought it !” Bomi shouted, brought a plastic of medicine right in front of his face. For two times, he has got shocked from her.

Howon looked unpleased as he glared to bomi and grabbed the plastic roughly. “I won’t eat it !” he shouted.

“I won’t go home if you didn’t eat it !!!!” bomi shouted back.

“Tsssh. This girl is unbelievable…” he mumbled.

“What did you say, oppa ?!”

Howon quite surprised to hear her calling him ‘oppa’ again. “Just say if you wanna spend the night with me.”

Bomi’s jaw drop in shocked. “M…mwo ? Mworagoo ?!!!”

He looked away while smirking in victory.

“Y…yah…don’t say like you’re so hot or something, you’re not even more good looking than Sunggyu oppa !”

“Mwoya….why did you bring sunggyu hyung up ? Do you like your bestfriend’s boy ?”

Bomi hissed, “this man is weird…”

“You’re the one who is weird ! Weird and hyper girl !”

“YA !”

“MWO ?!”

Then, the two of them just back facing each other. Bomi is now sitting on the sofa, without looking at howon even just a single glance. Minutes by minutes passed just for thinking with themselves and no one is even wanna start the conversation first.

After tough time, Howon looked at bomi and said, “I’ve eaten the medicine.”

Bomi stand up and without looking at him, she said, “I’m going.”

***

Walking on the street, bomi’s eyes look like shooting a flare with it. “Shamefull namja, nappeun namja, weird namja, ugly, selfish, I hate him, I hate him….” She mumbled while stomping her feet angrily.

When she about to cross the road, a ringtone heard from her phone. She checked on the caller that showed ‘Naeun’ name on the display. “Naeunnie ?”

“Unnie ! Where are youuuu ?”

Oh, why is she so whiny ? , bomi thought. “I’m out, wae ?” she asked with a boring tone.

“Ish, this careless girl. Don’t you know what time is it ?!”

“Yah, son naeun ! Are you yelling to your unnie right now ?”

“But still….”

“I’m on a bad mood, so….Arrk !”

“Omo omo, unnie, bomi unnie !!! what happened ?” naeun shouted loud.

“I’m just shocked to see a ghost cosplayer. It’s nothing.”

“Jinjjayo ? unnie, you don’t lie..”

“I’m hanging up.” Bomi said. “Aissssh, appo…” she looked at her bruised knee. She stepped on a rock and fell on her knee.

“Why am I this fool ? Pabo, you’re pabo, bomi…” and without any warning, her tears fall unintentionally.

“Should you walk that carelessly ?” someone said.

Bomi looked up just to meet the pair of gentle eyes that looking straight to hers.

The man wiped her tears on her cheek. “Is it that hurt ?”

***

A~yo readers. I haven't update for so long, right ? i thought you guys loose your interest to this story. If you have some suggestion, please let me know.

Right now...Who are you expecting to be 'that MAN' ? >_<

I'm sorry for Myungeun-Gyuji shipper, they are taking a rest now kekeke~ Please give some comments, chu~