Everything Is Peachy. Or Is It?

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun came back after dinner and found a plate of un-eaten bento on the table and he's sure that it's the one from her favourite restaurant. He walked into the bedroom and saw Krystal on the bed with papers scattered everywhere. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun, wearing her comfy long-sleeved shirt, she bit the back of her pen trying to find out how she's going to answer the math question. Sehun placed his bag beside the bed and leaned on the bed beside her, followed by a small peck on her cheek. 

"Oh, Sehun-ah.", she said as she turned and saw his flawless face.

"Soojung, aren't you going to eat? You left the whole bos of bento untouched there.", he threw his thumb behind his back.

"I will after I finish this. But I have to admit, I'm already hungry~", she whined a little as she leaned onto him.

"Ah~ Math.", Sehun picked up one of the papers. "Nh, go eat. I'll wash up and help you with this later."

"Jinja?", she asked with her teeth showing. "Sarangi~", she hugged him and jumped off the bed to stuff her face.

She never fails to put a smile on his face. He remembered that he had been with Naeun for the rest of the day after school. His smiled grew wider a few inches as he threw his towel over his shoulder and headed into the bat room. Krystal on the other side of the door, was slowly eating her cute octapus cheese sausage and was worried that she wouldn't finish her homework in time. For someone who was hungry she ate reeeeally slowly. In the midsts of her wandering, she realised a shadow hovering over her. She turned around to see Sehun who had a grin on his face before he took a seat opposite of her.

"What's wrong? I thought you were hungry?", Sehun asked.

"Ani. Just thinking.", she gave him a weak smile and stuffed a whole spoon of rice into but a pout appeared after that. "If you were here earlier, I would have finished my Math by now."

"Yah, was I the one that came up with the idea of going to Naeun's house?"

"So it's my fault? Who was the one who wanted to change seats?"

"I still don't understand why you feel so bad about that.", Sehun folded his arms

She pouts even more and crosses her arms aswell. Sehun sighs as he gets off his chair and pulls her to the bedroom to finish up her work.

***

Almost a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter