I Want To Try, And Live Without him

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight was getting through the curtains as Krystal got off the bed with a couple of yawns before heading into the bathroom. It was still early, even though she didn't set her alarm clock on. She still had a sinking feeling in her stomach, but she felt relieved, knowing that she didn't have to hide her real feelings. As soon as she came out with a new set of clothes, a knock was heard from the door as sherushed over to open it.

"Morning, Jung Soojung-sshi.", Myungsoo greeted as she opened the door.

"Morning.", Krystal smiled at him.

"So, how are you feeling today?", Myungsoo slumped down onto the sofa with his hands in his jacket's pockets.

"Better.", Krystal continued to answer with single words.

"Yah, I'm your savior an you're talking to me like that?", Myungsoo turned to look at her sharply.

Krystal chuckled as his reaction as she opened the bottle of water beside her bed. "Mianhe, Mr Savior. I'll be better."

Myungsoo took out his phone making no effort to smile or change the exprssion on his face as he glanced at her again. To him, she was his ideal type of girl but no one was going to take Son Naeun out of his heart. For years, Myungsoo had stayed in his clique, trying to restrain himself from rushing over to the girl who only had a friend or two but was everything he had wanted. He got his hands on her handphone number somehow and he texted her as anonymous person. Soon he was ready, he revealed himself to her but only to get rejected. A pity isn't it? And a few months after confessing, she transferred out of the school and Krystal Jung Soojung somehow reminded him of her.

He cleared his throat. "Sooo, are you planning to call him yet?"

"What?", Krystal turned her attention to him and felt a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"I mean, aren't you going to tell his where you are? He might report it to the police or something."

Eiii, Krystal swallowed, knowing that he was right. And what if Sehun told her parents? She was sure they'd have all the police around Korea searching for her. 

"It's okay if you don't want to...", Myungsoo said as he saw the look on her face that said it all. 

"You can call one of your friends instead. The ones that are like a couple?", he asked, receiving a nod. "Yeah, you should call the girl cause I think the guy would rat on you."

Krystal sighed in relief. For a moment there, she thought he was going to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter