Reunited 1

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's alarm went off and it was annoying the heck out of Sehun. He sat up, leaned over Krystal and turned it off. "Soojung-ah are you not going to wake up?", Sehun asked as he rubbed his eyes. Krystal let out a tired sigh and pulled the blanket over her head. Sehun touched her forehead to check her tempreture but it was normal.

"Soojung, we gotta get ready for school.", Sehun ruffled her already-messy hair.

"Sehun-ahh I'm so tired!", Krystal complained.

"Stay home then. I'll come back with lunch."

"But I don't want you to go to school alone!!", Krystal sat up.

"It's okay. I'll call up Joonmyun hyung.", Sehun reassured her.

Once Sehun came out of the bathroom, he saw his hyung talking to Krystal and just as Suho was lifting his hand to touch her forehead, Sehun panicked.

"Yah!! Don't touch her!!", Sehun pointed at him

"Sehun? Ah~ Hahahaaa! Neh.", Suho laughed.

"Ah-ah mian.",Sehun lowered his hand.

"Seriously, you're so protective. Come on. We better get going.", Suho said.

"Annyeong Soojung. We'll be back with lunch.", Sehun kissed her forehead.

***

Sehun thanked his hyung and went into class .Sulli and Kai were listening to songs with the same earphone as Sehun sat down. Kai immediatly 'cleared his throat' and scrambled around to keep away the earphones.

"Hey, Sehun where's Soojung?", Kai asked.

"Ah... She's just tired after the movie last night. We slept at two yesterday.", Sehun fished his phone out of his pocket.

"Whaaaaat? I bought her the iced caramel macchiato. Well, melted caramel macchiato.", Sulli held up the Starbucks drink that was sitting on the table.

"Ah~~ Thanks Jinri-ah. I'll enjoy this.", Sehun prepared a toast and sipped at the drink.

Mrs Hwang came into class with a student who was her unifrom. The girl looked at class nervously and bowed to the class.

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Son Naeun.", she introduced herself as she noticed the whole class weren't in their uniforms.

"Class, please welcome her and show her around after this. Mr Oh, is Krystal not here today?", Mrs Hwang asked.

"Nope. She's got fever today. She's resting at home.", Sehun replied.

"Very well then. Naeun, you can go sit beside Oh Sehun for today.", Mrs Hwang gestured to the empty seat beside Sehun.

"Son Naeun. Long time no see. How are you?", Sehun asked as soon as she sat down.

"Fine thanks! Soooo Soojung caught fever?", Naeun asked.

[Sehun told Naeun everything she needs to know. =1 It'll be bored for you guys to read it all.]

***

The Next Day~ (BTW, Sehun didn't say anything to Krystal about Naeun!!)

"Jinri, is everything alright?? You seem sort of..... Uneasy.", Kai asked Sulli.

"A-Ani. I'm just fine what are you talking about?", Sulli replied.

"Yah. Just tell me.",Kai looked at her.

"It's just...... Do you prefer Naeun over me?", S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter