The Sweetness Of Bubble Tea

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of lessons, the last teacher of the day finally walked out. Krystal let out a sigh of relief and laid her head on the table with her folded arms. Normally, Mrs Hwang-ju makes her lessons fun and intresting but today she seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Mrs Hwang-ju had a lot to say about today's lesson.", Kai said as he put his pen into his pencilbox.

"Maybe Mrs Hwang's boyfie forgot about her birthday. It was yesterday right?", Sehun turned to Sulli who was the class monitor.

"Yeah. She's obviously mad at something. And it must be big. Cause, ya' know, it's Mrs Hwang-ju.", Sulli shrugged as she patted Krystal's head that was still on the table.

"Soojung-ah. Do you still want to go for the bubble tea?", Sehun asked.

"Ah! I almost forgot!! Yea I still wanna go. You two wanna come?", Krystal asked as she looked at Sulli and Kai.

"Sure why not?", Kai answered.

The four of them walked to the bubble tea shop at thier own pace while laughing their hearts out. Once they reached the bubble tea shop, they ordered their own cups of guilty pleasure. They sat down at their normal seats beside the window and continued thier conversation.

***

Almost three hours later,Krystal figured that it was time to head home. the moment Krystal and Sehun entered the house, Krystal shot her hand up into the air and said to Sehun- "I'm going to bathe first!", and ended it by sticking her tounge out. She ran to the bedroom and Sehun heard the bathroom door closing. He smiled at Krystal's cute action. Then again, when is she not cute? He walked to the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"Yah~ Jungie why don't you change in the room?", Sehun teased.

"ert!!!", Krystal yelled from the bathroom.

"Ah~ What are you talking and thinking about Jungie? I never meant that at all.", Sehun smirked.

Krystal the shower and that was her reply. He laid on his bed and took out his phone. He went into his photo gallary and looked trough the photos he had taken.1st pic, a selfie of Krystal and him. 2nd one, a photo of Krystal's sleeping face. Most of the photos had her in it. He sighed as he turned off his phone and closed his eyes. He immediatly sat up straight as he heard the toilet door open and saw Krystal in her bathrobe.

"Soojung-ah are you really going to change here?", Sehun asked.

"I forgot to take my clothes in okay?", she folded her arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter