Guilt

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal walked down the streets of Korea, with most of her belongings and her heart felt like it was being torn apart. It began to drizzle and she snapped out of her daze as she glanced up to the sky, covering her head with her hand. Absent mindedly, she ran across the road just as the traffic light turned green. The cars started to move forward and some of then failed to see Krystal and some of the others honked. She stopped mid-way, realizing that the cars were heading right at her.

But thank God, a man in his early twenties rushed to her and grabbed her by the arm. And in a blink of an eye, pulled her with him to safety as they both fell to the cement floor. The man helped her up in the rain that was getting heavier by the second.

"Are you okay?", he sounded worried. And somehow, he reminded her of Sehun. Maybe it was his cold look. Or maybe it was the warmth she was feeling from him.

She nodded and he lead her into a massive hotel, the cold air in the building made her shiver underneath her drenched clothing. Krystal watched as the young man told some of the hotel crew to bring them some towels. After he thanked them, he passed one to her and she dryed herself with it. He dryed his hair with the towel before the both of them sat down on the chairs that were surrounding a small table with a fancy vase of flowers on it.

"Thank you...", she muttered as she lifted her head a little.

"It's okay. I was out there waiting for my ride and saw you running arcoss the road.", his face changed, to a cold look. And it stayed there. "I'm Kim Myungsoo, son of Kim Song Ki, the CEO of this hotel.

She gapped at him. What an introduction, her running across the road infront of him like that. She was metally kicking herself right now.

"I'm Krystal Jung.", she reached out to his hand.

"Crystal?", he asked pulling his hand back and leaned back into the chair.

"Krystal with a K.", she managed to smile at him. "I'm from San Francisco but my parents are Korean."

"Intresting.... Tell me more about you, Krystal Jung-sshi."

***

Sehun woke up the next morning, looking over to his side and realizing that she wasn't there. He gripped his head as yesterday's story came crashing into his mind.

"Mianhe.", he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter