Comforting

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun comes home as the day enters it's evening. He finds Krystal in the kitchen whith the smell or creamy cabonara filling the whole house. He backhugs her and kisses her cheek. Krystal was a little surprised but felt so safe in Sehun's arms. It felt like nothing in the world matters. Krystal turned to him, smiled at him and hugged him back.

"Bogoshipoya Sehun-ah.", Krystal told him softly.

"I missed you too Soojung.", Sehun patted the shorter girl's head. "I'm so sorry we couldn't spend our anniversary together."

"Don't talk about that anymore. we're here together now, aren't we?", Krystal closed her eyes.

Krystal ddin't want to talk about it and she didn't want to let go but Sehun got hold of her shoulders and looked into her eyes. Sehun placed his hand on her cheek and brought her face closer to hers. The kiss was a slow one but both of them enjoyed it. Sehun went to get changed and when he got back, Krystal was already setting the table. Salad, mash potatoes and wedges were served as sides while two plates of creamy white cabonara with bits of bacon was the main dish. (Am I getting hunry or what? *cringe*) They down on thier small table and stuffing their faces.

"Hunnie~ Open up. Ah~", Krystal cooed as she fed Sehun a spoon full or cabonra.

"One for you to.", Sehun smiled and fed her.

After they washed up and were getting ready for bed, Krystal was fiddling her fingers on her her phone while Sehun was messing around with Krystal's night cream.

"Does this thing really keep your skin hydrated?", Sehun asked, eyes not leaving the bottle of cream.

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter