Our Past

I'll Never Let You Go~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as class ended, Krystal turned to Naeun and apologized to no end. Sulli and Kai were trying to hide thier laughter at the scene where Sehun was mimicking  Krystal. He was still sitting beside her and he must have loads of guts to do that. Krystal didn't notice a single thing and continue to bow and bow all over again until Naeun got hold of her arms.

"Soojung!! I've already said it's okay so quit apologizing!!", Naeun told her.

"Ah mianhe onnie. Ah? Onnie what are you laughing at?", Krystal asked and turned to the person Naeun was laughing at. She relized what Sehun was doing. "Yahh!!", Krystal pouted. 

"Hahaha~ Okay okay!! I'll stop!! Don't pout like that.", Sehun poked her cheeks.

Then, she got this stupid idea. A very stupid one. "Naeun onnie, as an apology, I'll borrow you this heck of a boyfriend for the rest of the day.", Krystal declared loud and clear. "I haven't been going out with Jinri often.", she added cheerfully while Sehun's jaw dropped open.

"Yah yah~ Close your mouth!! You'll have a fly in there soon.", Kai teased.

"Bu-But don't I get a say in this?", Sehun pleaded. "Plus, Jongin will be all left out Soojung-ah."

"It's okay. He'll tag along with us then.", Sulli playfully linked their arms.

Sehun looked at  Kai with a dude-please-help me face but Kai played along and started talking about what type of dresses and earings he was going to buy while flipping and twriling his imaginary long hair.

******Let's flash forward shall we?******

Krystal, Sulli and Kai took a cab to the mall after saying goodbye to Sehun and Naeun. They went to the arcade where they haven't been for a long while. Kai showed off his basketball skills but lost to Sulli in a mini ice hockey game. Krystal noticed a slight spark in their eyes when ever they looked at eached other and she wasn't sure if it was what she thought it was. After playing a few rounds more of car racing, they decided to take a breal and went to Starbucks for a quick cup of coffee and a small snack.

"Soojungie~ Why did you want to hang out with us so suddenly?", Sulli asked Krystal as she drank her frappachino.

"Ani. Nothing. Is it wrong for me to want to hang out with my two bestest friends?", Krystal smiled.

"From my point of view, it seems to me like you want them to spend more time with each other. Is that right?", Kai asked as he put do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter