Jealous?

Love Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

We've been dating secretly for a month already. Of course, no one know, other than VN Entertainment and Woollim... I didn't say I want to date him ok? It was him that ask me out... Well, I kinda want to date him too... Aish! Anyways, I want don't even want to tell the fans, I mean I love them, but don't you think sometime they're invading our (celebrities) privacy? And the fact that some fans are like Investigators, they're so good at looking and investigating things... I wonder how much those camera cost... You know, the one that you can zoom in miles away? And sometime, fans are even more smarter than us! Like the time when Exo-Ls figured out the meaning and codes behind Exo comeback teaser "#ExoPathCode", even Exo can't figure it out XD

"Eunji-ahh" Chorong unnie called. "Nae" I put down my phone and head toward her.

"So... Tell me what happend that day" She winked. "Yah Unnie!" I whined (kinda laugh and blushed) as I push her lightly.

"Arraseo" She pouted. "Unnie, how about you and Luhan Oppa?" I asked.

"We're really close, but I feel like not as close as a boyfriend and girlfriend... Just more than a friend, but less than a couple" She stated.

"It's ok unnie" I patted her back.

"It's time! Let's go practice" I clapped both of my hands together.

"Be right back, I'm going to give Exo their lunch that I made" Chorong unnie scratches her head.

"You mean Luhan" I mocked, then Apink started laughing.

"Annyeong!" She ran out the door waving her hand.

 

Chorong's POV: 

I walked there until hearing what Exo said making me stop. "Luhan hyung, do you really like Chorong?" Sehun asked.

"I do... Bu- but just because her dad asked me to" After hearing that, I drop the lunch box and ran off.

 

Luhan's POV:

"But now, I'm starting to like her- what was that?!" I yelped. Xiumin approach to the door.

"Luhan... You just made a huge mistake" He stated as he picked up the lunch box, that had a note with it saying: 'I just made a little something for you Luhan ❤️ and Exo' - Chorong.

"What do- do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Chorong came... And I think she heard what you say about the deal between you and her father" He said.

"Hyung-ahh, I don't think she heard the last part, when you said you like her" Chen commented.

"True, that must be the only reason why she run away... Cause if she heard the last part, she won't run away" Lay nodding his head.

"I just made a huge mistake..." I talked quietly.

"Hyung-ahh. Quickly! Go chase her!" Tao exclaimed.

"Oh yea!" I got back to reality after overthinking.

I ran after her, thinking how I should explained it to her...

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Hurry guys, let's go and film our drama!" Suho hyung called.

"Nae" Everyone said in union.

"Our drama teaser coming out soon, can't wait to show our Exo-L" Sehun jumped up and down excitingly.

"Sehun-ahh, you're not a kid" Baekhyun ruffled Sehun head.

 "You should be more mature hyung!" Sehun said in a cute voice.

"I am mature" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah right..." I rolled eyes, I'm being so scarcasm.

"Chan hyung, Baek hyung and Sehun are such a pabo!" D.O smacked all of our head.

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo!" "Ya! Do Kyungsoo" "Kyungsoo hyung!" Baekhyun, me and Sehun said at the same time.

"Beagle line" Xiumin hyung scoffed annoyingly.

"Hyung!" The 3 "beagle line" members whined.

"I'm a part of beagle line too!!!" Chen whined more crazily.

"All of you are beagle line, happy? Now hurry up!" Suho hyung scolded.

"Arasso...." Me, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chen tilt out head down.

"I told you.... I'm more matured than you are cause I'm older, haha" Xiumin hyung stuck out his tongue and start mocking us (in a nice way).

"Sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter