You don't like me?!

Love Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV:

"Guess what?!" Luhan hyung ran to our practicing room. "What?" We (Exo) all say it at the same time. "Chorong like me!!!" He yelled. "What?!" All of our eyes got widen. "How do you know?" Suho hyung asked. "Uhm... because I heard it" He sat down. "You eavesdrop?!" We all yelled in harmony. "Ya! Not really, I walked passed by their practicing room and I heard my name, so I stay there and listened to it" He explained. "Hyung, that still eavesdropping" Kyungsoo stated. "And do you like her?" I asked. "Idk... I promise her father to take care of her, but I'm not sure if I like her or not" He mumbled. "Hyung-ahh, you can't like her, you have to like me, Exo's maknae, your cutie pie" Sehun whined. "What the heck-" Kai glared at him. "Everyone in here is gay, I guess" Chen rolled his eye. "Ya! How can you say everyone here is gay?! Even though I love Chanyeol, I love him as a brother, not that kind of realationship" Baekhyun confessed. "Did you just confessed to me?" I gave him joking-glance. Baekhyun laughed. "I have my own family too!" He slapped my head. "Who is it?" We all looked at him curiously. "Well, you know, Hyun Family... Me, V and Daehyun" He said. "I told you everyone in here is gay" Chen give us the disgusting glare. "I'm not!" Kai protest. "Uh uhm!" Kyungsoo fake cough. "Maybe I am" Kai continued. "Ya! Let Luhan continue" Xiumin hyung scold. "Thank you" Luhan hyung sighed. "Do you think I like her?" He asked. "What?! How are we suppose to know?!" I screamed. "Figure out by yourself Lulu hyung" Tao does aeygo. After hearing that, it make me think if I like Eunji or not... Sure we haven't talk to each other for year, before we met each other in Running Man. But don't blame me, is not my fault, is the CEO fault. I asked her out and she said yes, but because of the fans sake, we couldn't date each other. What's with the hate?.  "Anyways... Let's get back to work guy" Suho hyung demand making me snap back to reality. "Oh ok" I obeyed right away. I worked harder and harder. Yes I will ask Eunji out again, I'm not gonna give up that easily... Lot of fans like us together right?

 

Eunji's POV:

We were talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter