Running Man Special (Part 2)

Love Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun team picked Kim Jong Kook, no surprise... then Chanyeol team pick Ji Hyo noona, also no surprise... They keep picking and picking until it reach to only 2 members left... Jae Suk and Suk Jin, still no surprise...

The Tall Dorky Team (Chanyeol, Eunji, Sung Gyu, Nana and Minah) pick: Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kwangsoo.

The Maknae Team (Sehun, Hayoung, L, Naeun and Yura) pick: Kim Jong Kook, Haha and Yoo Jae Suk.

​"It's look like that Suk Jin will be the MC for today!!!" Running Man PD announce. Making everyone laugh because they already predict the ending. 

 

Eunji POV:

I look over at Chanyeol and he's smiling like an angel, what am I talking about, he's always an angel. Suddenly, he looked over at me, I was scared that I might get caught on camera, probably create a scandal, so I looked over to Sung Gyu, bad idea... 

"Eunji-ahhh, are you staring at my beautiful face" Sung Gyu teased me making everyone including Chanyeol staring at us weirdly.

"Eunji, are you gonna confess to him again?" Jae Suk sunbaenim told me. "No Eunji-ahhh your mine!!!" Kwangsoo Sunbae yelled. Haha Sunbae hit Kwangsoo Sunbae chest jokingly.

"Ani" I tried to denied, but it doesn't work causing everyone to laugh.

"We gonna divide your team up in to 2 team, again" The PD told our team.

Tall Dorky Team 1 (for now): Chanyeol, Eunji, Sung Gyu and Song Jihyo

Tall Dorky Team 2 (for now): Nana, Minah, Gary and Kwangsoo

Maknae Team 1 (for now): L, Naeun, Jong Kook and Jae Suk

Maknae Team 2 (for now): Sehun, Hayoung and Yura 

P.S The team members will change every time depends on the score you have. 

Ex. If Song Ji Hyo (Tall Dorky Team 1) have the most score in her team for the first game she will be trade with the lowest score member from Tall Dorky Team 2.

Ex. If Song Ji Hyo (Tall Dorky Team 1) have the most score from her team and Gary (Tall Dorky Team 2) have the lowest score from his team, they'll switch team with each other.

But they only allowed to switch team with the team that their originally in. So for example Maknae Team members from 1&2 can only switch with each other. Their not allowed to switch their members with the other team.

Our first game is... Roller Coaster Karaoke!

Ex. 

"Ji Hyo noona, will you be my partner?" I heard Sung Gyu asked Ji Hyo unnie. Unnie answered him with a nod. I guess I have to be with Chanyeol Oppa then... While Sung Gyu Oppa and Ji Hyo noona on the roller coaster, and everyone is talking to each other, I managed to talk to Chanyeol Oppa.

"Oppa, long time no see" I give out my hand. "Long time no see Eunji-ahh" He gave me a little hand shake. "Yah yah, why are you guys holding hand?" Haha teased us (cause he didn't know that we were just shaking hand) making us release our hand. We just stand there laughing and scratching our head. Still awkward... 

Finally, our turn was here, the song we have to sing is an Exo song that remind me of the past, it remind me of the time I'm with Chanyeol, "My Turn To Cry".

We sat beside each other and started singing. His low and deep voice is just a heart killer. My hear litterally melted when he started singing. "Is my turn to cry" We sing together. When the roller coaster runs down,  I started screaming, luckily Chanyeol was there for me, he hold my hand in his warm and big hand. I looked over to him and he was smiling at me. He made my heart shuttered...

 

Chanyeol POV: 

I hold her hand, she made my hear beat faster and faster until we arrived. Our score is 88, not bad because I can't really sing well, since I'm a rapper, I'm pretty sure that most of the score is from Eunji :)

/Fast Foward/

It's lunch time and we were sitting their eating tteokbokki and spicy stuff. Everyone eat so much except for me... I can't eat really spicy foods, I mean I can, but not lots of spicy. My head got sweaty every times I put something in my mouth. I look over to everyone and I kinda think everyone have a couple.

Sung Gyu and Eunji talk to each other and laughing which make me kinda jealous. Naeun and L been acting weird... They look like their dating... Weird. Also, Sehun and Hayoung look like their in love, no kidding. Sehun like Hayoung so maybe she like him back?

 

Eunji POV:

I looked over to Chanyeol and he's sweating like crazy, I want to go over to him and ask him what happend, but I'm scared that I might create a scandal, which gonna pull down Chanyeol, mine and VN image. Whatever, I don't care, I don't want him to get hurt. So I decide to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter