Field Trip Gone Wrong?! Pt.2

Love Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Why is he with Naeun? - J.E

Why is she with Chanyeol?! - K.M

 

Chanyeol's POV 

I whispered something in Naeun ears and she seems to be agreed to it. So now were doing our plans right now. Sorry Myungsoo, sorry Eunji, I have to do this... 

 

Naeun's POV

Chanyeol Oppa told me to totally ignore Myungsoo Oppa and Eunji unnie, or at least try to make up excuse and try to avoid them. It's for Chanyeol Oppa and Eunji unnie so yeah, I'll do it! It's not like Myungsoo will be mad at me right?. "Naeun-ahh" A familiar voice called me... Dang it, it's Myungsoo Oppa. "Nae" I answered. "Do you wanna take a walk around the beach?" He asked. "Uhm... Uh, sorry Oppa I'm busy right now, maybe later?" I made an excused. "Oh ok" I saw a frown reveal from his face. *Sorry Oppa, I have to avoid you a several days because of the plan...*

 

Myungsoo's POV 

It seems like Naeun like Chanyeol a lot cause they always hang out with each other... Everytime I tried to talk to her, she avoid me and went talk to Chanyeol instead. I felt so heartbroken, but why should I? I don't even like her, or do I? After overthinking, I went to the beach, and I can't believe my eyes, Naeun and Chanyeol are walking together at the beach, and I just asked her to take a walk with me like minutes ago. She said she was BUSY. I can't believe this, she hate me that much? She could of tell me so that so I won't follow her anymore! Leaving the scene I try to hold in my tears.

 

Eunji's POV

​Naeun always hang out with Chanyeol Oppa... Why? It's not like I'm jealous of Naeun, she like Myungsoo Oppa right? I'm so confused... I feel really weird right now, my body feel like a burning hot temper lava, I don't know why. Do I like Chanyeol Oppa as a friend or something even more further? Sometime I had a crush on him, sometime I like him and sometime I even LOVE him. 

 

Narrator's POV

​VN and Woollim Entertainment decided to create a treasure hunt and told everyone to rest so they can have a lot of strength for tomorrow treasure hunt. 

The next day...

"So you guys gonna find a partner and well start the treasure hunt when you guys are ready" SM staff announce. 

"Naeun-ahh, be my partner" Myungsoo asked Naeun. "Uhm... I-" She got cut off by a familiar guy. "Naeun, you're my partner" Chanyeol wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her closer. "Oh, ok Oppa" Naeun replied in confusion. "Oh" Myungsoo frown as he walked away. "Sorry Oppa" Naeun said  in a sad tone. "It's ok" He said still walking away. 

 

Eunji's POV

I was about to ask Chanyeol to be my partner, but to my surprise, he asked Naeun. I'm not jealous, but why are they always together... So I guess, I have to choose someone else now... Sunggyu Oppa is with Hayoung and everyone else also has a partner already, so there only Myungsoo oppa left. "Myungsoo Oppa, do you want to be my partner?" I asked. "Sure" He replied  with a disapointed face. 

"Here's the list of the things you need to find. And you guys have to be back before sunset or you won't be able to find the way here and might get lost... Have fun!" A staff said through the speaker.

I held Myungsoo shirt right as we enter the forest. Don't judge me, even though is morning, it's darker than usual... And did I told you that I'm afraid of the dark? Fear fear fear...

 

Chanyeol's POV

Naeun held onto my arm like I told her to. I looked over at Eunji, and she's gripping Myungsoo shirt tightly, poor guy. "Oppa look!" Naeun pulled to the near by tree, we found our first item. I put it in the big black bag, closed it tight and then crossed out the name that was listed on the list.

After a several hours...

It was nearly dark and we just need to find the last thing to win the game. Just then, "Naeun-ahh, look" I called her as I pointed the tree far away. "Yay! Let's go" she was about to go but I stop her. "It's really dangerous over there. You stay here, I'll go" I told her. "But-" I cutted her off. "No but". She stared at me as I walk passed the bridge that lead to the other side. "Be careful oppa" She yelled loud enough that I can hear her. I looked back and nodded. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I suddenly heard a loud noise. "Ouch!... Otteoke". "Eunji-ahh, stay here. I think I heard something, I'm gonna go see, don't follow me, it might be dangerous. Btw, don't go anywhere or you gonna get lost, ok?" I turned around and told her. "Nae Oppa" She answered. I followed the sound, when I got there, to my surprise, it was Naeun. I saw Naeun sitting on the ground full of yellow and red leaves, her knee was covered in blood. "Naeun-ahh, are you ok? What happend? Where's Chanyeol?" I asked quickly. "Calm down Oppa. I just tripped over a small wood that laid on the ground" She pointed at a trunk that was laying on the ground. "You called that small?! And where's Chanyeol?" I asked again and getting a bit pisses off. "He told me to wait here cause is dangerous over there, he went across that bridge to get the last item that was on the list" She looked at me in the eyes. I took out a long fabric napkin  that was in my pocket. Don't judge me, I have it just it case. "Let me bring you back to the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter