The Christmas Feast

Love Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV:

 

It was Christmas eve, we, VN Entertainment artists, got together and had a feast. VN CEO invited Woollim Entertainment to come over and have the best feast ever.

When they arrived I was thrilled. I bolted over to Infinite, since their my sunbae. I bowed ninety degrees as I see Infinite walk by. "Annyeongseoyo Apink's Naeun imnida !!". Infinite bowed and said their slogan. There were one guy that catches my attention first, L. He's handsome, but cold. I saw him once on Running Man before and of course a several time on TV. "Naeun-ahh, I need to talk to you" Chorong unnie ran toward me. She stop and stare at Infinite for a while. "Woohyun Oppa!!" She hugged him. "Hi there my little Chorong" Woohyun ruffled her hair. "You guys..." Me and Infinite except for Woohyun shocked. "Don't get it wrong, she's my little sister" Woohyun Oppa chuckled. "Jinjja? Unnie, you didn't tell me that you have a brother in Infinite" I whined. "And now you know" She giggled. "Oppa kaja!" Chorong unnie held his arm and walked away. *Geez unnie* I pouted.

 

 

 

 

"You're so cute" Sung Jong Oppa compliments me. "Huh? Oh- Nae, Kamsamida" I bow once again. "Geez Sung Jong, can't you choose a better girl to flirt with?" Myungsoo Oppa aka L hissed. "Ya Kim Myungsoo! Stop being so mean to Naeun-ssi, can't you see she's right there?" Hoya Oppa elbowed Myungsoo Oppa. "It's ok Oppa... I'm going now, bye" I bow at them then left to see my members.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"You see Myung! You hurt her feeling, again!" Sung Gyu hyung scold me. "I didn't even hurt her feeling once" I told Sung Gyu hyung gently. "Ya! Remember that time when were on Running Man? You were litterally yelling at her"  Hyung hit my head. "Ouch! That hurt! It wasn't my fault, her guitar skill was horrible" I screamed. "You can't expect people to be good at guitar like you right away" Sung Gyu hyung talk back to me ". "Guys, stop fighting and let's get going!" Dong Woo hyung start pulling us.

 

 Eunji's POV: 

I walked around and saw Chanyeol sitting on the bench at VN Entertainment backyard. *Should I go talk to him? I never talk to him until last week when we met on Running Man*. I looked over to him and it look like that he saw me first. "Annyeong Eunji" He smiled at me. "Hi there Oppa" I greet him. *What happen to him? I never ever see him acting like this before*. "So, uhm- Oppa, what happened?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He stated. "Well... You never act like this before" I bit my lower lips. "Just some family problem" He answered. "Oh... You- you want to take a walk?" I asked. "Ok, sure" He replied. We went and walk around while talking with each other, suddenly, Sung Gyu Oppa suddenly called me. "Eunji!". "Oh- Annyeong Oppa" I answered. "Eunji-ahh, I'm gonna get going" Chanyeol Oppa start walking away. "But- Ok Oppa, bye" I said waving at him. "So..." I flustered. "Long time no see" Sung Gyu Oppa pull out his hand offer me a hand shake. "But we met a week ago" I shake his hand. "Oh, hehe" He scratched his head. "Pabo!" I knocked his head. "What do you just said?" He asked while give me a scary stare. "Nothing" I yelled as I ran away. "Don't go" He start chasing me. "Stop it" I laughed before he catch me and pull me to his embrace. "Eunji-ahh, I like you" He confessed to me. I'm happy that he did it, but in my heart, I feel like rejecting him. I mean he's a good guy, but I think someone already belong in my heart. 

 

Chanyeol's POV: 

I saw Sung Gyu hyung hugging Eunji, I think he really like her. My heart was just hurt, but why should I? I decide to leave cause if I'm keep on watching this, I think my heart will just explode. I went back inside the building, I saw Red Velvet passed by. "Annyeongseoyo Sunbae" They bowed, I bowed back just to be respectful. But then, I saw Nana noona. It freak me out cause what is she doing here? "Noona!" I ran to her. "Hi there Chanyeol" She smiled at me. *She is really pretty*. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I'm transferring to VN Entertainment to become a model here" She answered. "Jinja?!" I said suprisingly. She nodded. "Noona Daebak" I gave her a thumbs up. "I have to go, catch to you later" She waved. "Bye noona, see you at the Roommate house" I waved crazily. Soon then I saw Luhan hyung standing there kicking around like a lost and nervous child. "Hyung, what's wrong!" I asked. "Nothing" He answered soulessly. "Don't hide thing away from me! Buing Buing!" I acted cute so he'll tell me what's wrong. "Ok, fine I'll tell you Park Chanyeol" He grinned at me. "Chorong is so close to Woohyun-ssi" He told me. "And... Wait, wait... Are you jealous?!" I . Yes, I do know that Woohyun sunbaenim is Chorong noona older brother, I saw them talking to each other a while ago... "I'm not jealous" He looked away. "Hyung, Hyung-ahh I'm going to tell her that your blushing" I laughed at him. "Ya! Stop it you... Happy Virus Reaction King Beagle, Park Chanyeol" He stated. *Geez, this hyung*. "Bye hyung, I'm going to tell Chorong noona that you like her, annyeong!" I screamed as I ran away. "Yah Park Chanyeol!!! Stop it! Stay there!" He tried to follow me.

 

Sehun's POV:

"Hyung-ahh, I like you" I confessed to Luhan hyung. "Perfect maknae, now you can confess to her after practicing with this hyung" He ruffled my hair. "You're better than that Beagle Chanyeol. You know how to confessed to a girl (not yet), and that Beagle like someone but he didn't even confess" Hyung told me. "I know right, he will regret later... Wait- wait, he like a girl, who is it? Hyung! Tell me!" I grabbed on to his shoulder and start shaking. I heard him sighing. "Tell me!" I begged him. "I'm your favourite member! 1+1= Gwiyomi, 2+2= Gwiyomi..." I wait for him to tell me with puppy eye. "Fine fine, Chanyeol like Eunji" He told me. "Eunji?! As an the one that he got in to a scandal with?!" I asked suprisingly. "You Pabo! Jung Eunji in Apink, the one that you met a million time already, the one that in our company, you stupid!" He hitted my head. "Sorry, sometime I forget things easily" I ruffled my head. Just then, I saw Hayoung walked by. "Hyung... I'm gonna go confessed to her bye!" I waved at him. "Bye maknae, good luck!!! Hyung love you no matter what" He waved back. "Geez, this hyung*. "Hayoung-ahh" I ran to her. "Oh sunbae, Annyeoseoyo" She bowed at me. "Hi there, can you help me with somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter