Enter:Mysterious senior.

Covert Love

---Sehun's POV---

"Li An what are you doing here? It's 10pm you shouldn't be at my house this late." I really don't want her walking the streets this late.

"But Sehunnie, I wanted to see you!" I tried avoiding direct eye contact, she was using her puppy eyes expression again.

"I thought I told you not to come back to me." I moved closer to her. Damn I want to hug her.

"Let me make this clear Li An, by that I mean we are over." Wait what am I saying? I don't want to break up with her, I am just ashamed of how I behaved yesterday and I guess this is my way of denying the fact it had happened.

I shouldn't have gotten so jealous, I shouldn't have treated her that way and Tao he just, irritated me. No, that does not change the fact that she left me for him. How embarrassing. I can't rely on her.

"What? B-but I, I love you." She started to cry and I had to try so hard resist the urge to pull her into my arms.

"Li An, I am going to go now okay?" I couldn't face her any longer; that is, if I wanted to keep my composure.

I shut my door. I hope she doesn't stick around.I can't leave her there though. I need to do something.

---Baekhyun's POV---

Huh? What time is it? Who would be calling now?

"Hello?"

"Hey Baekhyun, it's me Sehun. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but-"

"Sorry but there is no time for that. I have a favour to ask and you are the only person I can trust."

"But it is really la-" And so he cut me off again.

"Please." Sehun pleaded.

Woah, this seems serious, Sehun wouldn't usually act with such desperation.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"Li An, my girlfriend and I broke up. She just came to my house but I don't want to talk to her right now. Knowing her she will walk most of the way home even though it is dark. Could you come to my house to drop her off?"

"Sehun, you are asking a lot but fine."

 

---Li An's POV---

I can't believe he just left me out in the cold like this.

Just then, a black car drove slowly as if matching my pace. The ominous feeling of the situation began to scare me.

"Li An?!" A male voice shouted from inside the tinted car.

An unfamiliar voice. Oh my God. I began to speed walk.

The man got out of the car and began running after me. As my life seemed to now be in danger, I ran even faster, losing my heels on the way. I really didn't want to leave them but I guess I can't wear them again if I am dead anyway.

"Wait up!" He shouted.

I need to get away quickly. He was closing in on me but luckily just then I turned a corner and hid in an alleyway.

I tried to control my panting as I hid behind a rubbish bin. Just my luck. Sehun is going to feel sorry that he lef-

"Gotcha." He grabbed my hand.

"Get off me you ert!" I screamed in the hope that somebody would hear me.

"Stop squirming I'm not going to hurt you!"

"Hey I know you! You are the hot senior from back then!" Maybe I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions but even if I recognized him he could still be shady.

"From when? Anyway it doesn't matter. Sehun had sent me to drop you home because of reasons like this! What if it was another guy?! You aren't exactly good at hiding or defending yourself!" He raised his voice, clearly agitated.

"Wait what? Sehun sent you? So he does care..." My Sehunnie...

"Do you know Sehun at all?!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Just what is his relationship with Sehun?

"Nothing just come on." He said as he walked away whilst holding my hand to pull me along.

 

---Baekhyun's POV---

Her house wasn't as far as I had expected it to be. I drove for around 20 minutes and she never spoke the whole journey. Not that I wanted her to.

"Um...thank you for the ride." She said in a formal and polite tone.

"You're welcome." I noticed she was having trouble with her seatbelt so I leaned in to unfasten it. As if I had some disease she turned her head away from me.

But then she turned around.

 

---Li An's POV---

He's so close. I know I was struggling with my seat belt but I could have done it myself. I had been feeling uncomfortable so I looked away but when I looked up I had caught his eye and we both froze and gazed at each other. Being in the dark and all, I never noticed his piercing dark brown eyes and the way that they were complimented by his chestnut brown hair.

"Sorry." He said to break the silence.

"It's done now" He continued.

"Wait what is your name?" I asked him.

"It is not something you need to know at this point in time, I'll see you around or something." He said to indicate that he wanted me to leave the car.

 

---Melisa's POV---

I rode my bike to school again today, I used cycling to work on my leg muscles. The results pulled through in dance practice. We saw Mi Rae again along the way, she seemed to have gotten her bike fixed over the weekend.

"Hey Mi Rae!" Ayse shouted after her.

"Oh hey you two, how's it going?"  She asked us.

"It's going fine I guess, shall we go?" I replied back, speaking for both myself and Ayse.

First lesson was art class, I don't really enjoy any of my classes other than dance these days; but art was at least bearable.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr Ted."

"Interaction circles have been breached, you may now greet each other."

"What the hell?" Sehun said in response to another episode of Mr Ted's interaction crap.

I had to sit next to Sehun so I was used to his routine complaints. Ignoring the inevitable commotion that Mr Ted was causing, I proceeded to unpack my belongings when I realized that I had left my pencil case at home.

"Um Sehun, can I borrow a pen? I accidentally left my pencil case at home." Why was I so nervous to ask him?

"Oh sure, just give it back at the end okay? I only have this one left and holds a lot of meaning." What did he mean by that?

 

---Daehyun's POV---

"Tao are you okay? You look a bit upset today."  I didn't think it was possible but Tao's dark circles seemed to be slightly darker today. His normally neat hair had a slight messy look to it. It was hot.

"Yeah I am fine, just a rough few days." Tao said in a melancholic tone, actually opening up to me.

"Well if you need a breather and considering that it is our winter break after today, you could come hang out at mine after our lessons are done?" I was quite hesitant and thought I would be rejected but surprisingly, he accepted my invitation.

"Sure why not?" He forced a smile on his face.