Don't come back to me.

Covert Love

"What the hell is in this smoothie?!"

"Oh man up Yifan it's just mango,strawberry and Lychee jelly."

"Yeah well I don't appreciate it randomly SHOOTING DOWN MY THROAT"                    

"Ehe don't you like that sort of stuff?"

"No Mi Rae and I am not sure what you are trying to get at here but I am slightly worried."

"Oh just drink the smoothie Yifan"  

"That's Kris to you."                   

"Well if we are going to call each other by nicknames then you are to call me Midnight" I said whilst looking him in the eye.

"Looking me in the eye again huh?" He teased as he leaned forward and lightly held my chin.

"G-Get off me!" I slapped his hand off.

"Oh don't give me that. I know you like it when I touch you."

That had caught my off guard. I had no clue what to say so I sat there feeling my cheeks burn up and I hastily slurped my bubble tea in a futile effort to cool myself down.

"See" He said as he folded his arms and sat back again.                      
                                            
"What makes you so sure of yourself? This arrogance of yours is not needed. I'll have you know that I am dating Yixing."

"Yixing? Didn't he leave you hanging on your FIRST date?"

"What how do you know that?!" I  questioned him but he just chuckled.

"It doesn't matter anyway as Yixing and I have our second date planned for tomorrow and I am happy with the way things are going."

"But are you really?" He raised an eyebrow              

"Yes." I said as I folded my arms and looked away from him.

"Well alright, prove it Mi Rae. If you can last two more dates with him and not have a single boring moment then I will back off"

"Why do you even care?! Do you like me or something?"

"Ha...as if. Crushing nae style aniya. Especially not on you. BUT I saw you first so I refuse to let that bastard have you."                                  

"What the hell is your problem?! You don't even like me!" I could not conceal my irritation.

"And you're correct, I do not like you. But I dislike Yixing even more and I will not sit by whilst he tries to take sink his teeth into something I noticed first."

"Who the hell do you think you are?! I am not some sort of possession that you can just claim as your own due to a complex you have with somebody else! That has nothing to do with me!" I picked up his bubble tea and splashed it in his face. No way would I be wasting mine on that, so I took it and left.

Oh my God. What arrogance.         

----SEHUN'S POV----                     

Ugh school is such a pain. I am just going to get back to the dorms, relax and play some League.
                                                 
"Sehunnie Sehunnie!"

What is Li An doing here? She was supposed to have left already...    

"Li An you know I hate that nasal sound"

"Ugh fine. So what are you doing now? Are you busy?"

"No but I am about to go play a game of league" I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"Why?~ Hang out with me~" Li An said in that nasal tone again as she took hold of my arm.

"Li An just get off! You're annoying!" I threw her arm off.

"S-Sehunnie" She sat on the floor and started with the crocodile tears again.

"What the hell Sehun did you just make her cry?!" Tao shouted from behind me. When did he get here...Pest.       

"Oh bug off loser it has nothing to do with you."

"I do not care who is involved but if anyone makes Li An cry I won't just sit by."

"Is that a threat?" Is he actually challenging me?

"If you don't stand down then yes, it IS a threat." He braced himself by getting into a fighting stance.

"Ha. Li An get up let's just go." I held out my hand to her.

"That is not how you should be speaking to your girlfriend!" He grabbed Li An's arm in an effort to stop me leaving with her.

"Zitao. Let go." I said through my gritted teeth.

"No."

That's it. Instead, I let go of Li An's hand and threw a punch at Tao which collided with his jaw.

In retaliation, Tao turned round and pulled out his Wushu stick from a bag on his back. He started to spin it and it was going too fast for me to react quickly enough so he was able to whack me with it on the head.

"Guys...stop" Li An pleaded, her tears turning real.

"Stop taking your anger out on me because I was the one who managed to get Li An." Still thrown back from the last hit, he swung the stick at me again.

"Shut up. You don't deserve her." Tao began to spin his Wushu stick again.

I slid my leg across the floor and into Tao's legs so that both his body and stick were now laying on the floor.

I took this opportunity to grab him by his collar and punch him in his face. With him now on the floor clutching his face, I picked up Li An and turned to leave.

"Sehun let go."

What? was she actually concerned about that loser panda? Whatever. I picked up my jacket and continued walking away.

"Ha. Is this how it's going to be? Fine. Don't come back to me." I scoffed.

---TAO'S POV---

Li An...she stayed. I got up to sit down next to her.

"Why are you even with that jerk Li An? You know this would never happened if you had just picked me." I lifted up her face.

"Zitao! Stop being so inconsiderate! I cannot just choose who I fall in love with!"

"That is because you're so superficial and you always make stupid decisions. It would help if you could think with an ounce of intelligence sometimes."

Oh no...why did I say that?!

"Li An I didn't mean that I am just angry and hurt."

She didn't say anything.  She just left. I sat here wallowing in self pity for about twenty minutes untill I finally made a decision.

If I didn't do this now, I would never have another chance to fix the mistake I just made. In a desperate search I ran around the corner of the building to find Li An sitting on the bench with her head on her lap. I ran up to her so she didn't have enough time to process what was happening. She managed to open her eyes in surprise so before she could make another move I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a kiss. Having to cut the kiss short because I was already out of breath, I traced her lips with my finger, put my arms around her and gently placed her head on my shoulder.

She stood silent and frozen.