Get on.

Covert Love

Friday.
I still haven't responded to Yixing's offer and I am not sure if I ever will. So I rode my bike to the academy, aiming to clear my thoughts and make a decision.
With me being distracted by my inner thoughts, I had accidentally crashed into another cyclist.

 

"Woah I'm sorry!" The cyclist said even though I had hit into her.

"No it was my fault, I was not watching where I was going."

"Oh! Your uniform! You must also attend
Yhuewit Academy! I am Ayse by the way and this is my twin sister Melisa" Ayse held out her hand and had to prompt Melisa to hold out hers so I ended up shaking them both.

 

"Ah hello, I am Mi Rae."
 

"Ayse she is in our math class... And uh Mi Rae your back tyre has gone flat" Their voices were as similar as their physical appearance...which were very similar seeing as they are identical twins.

But oh damn it. My tyre. If I walk it I will be about thirty minutes late!

"What are you going to do now Mi Rae?"

Oh I don't know Ayse, maybe do a front wheelie all the way to friggin Yhuewit.

"I don't know."

 

"Well I hope you figure it out Mi Rae. Ayse and I have to get going now so I guess we will see you in class."

And off they went. Cycling on their reliable bikes.

Meanwhile. I began to walk my bike along to Yhuewit when a tinted out car pulled alongside me.

"Mi Rae Mi Rae is that you?"

Yixing?

"No."

In the midst of a sigh he responded with an offer of a drive to the academy.

"Mi Rae do you need a lift?"

 

"No I am fine thank you."
 

"But your tyre..."
 

"I am fine thanks."
 

"Well, okay I will see you...at school."

It was my first time cycling-okay half cycling to school and I had already seen 3 of my classmates.

"Look out!"

Eh?

Next thing I know I am on the floor clutching my now bleeding knee.

To my aid, was a hand extended out to me though when I took it, I had yet to realize-

 

"Yifan?!"
 

"Ugh it's just you Mi Rae,I actually cared for a second."
 

And just like that, I was back on the floor.

I took advantage of the noise from when I got up off the ground to muffle the insults I aimed at Yifan.

"What was that Mi Rae?"

 

"Nothing. Why are you even still here?"
 

"Good point. See ya."

Oh.
Knowing that limping my bike to school would take even longer, I gave up on the attempt to get there as soon as I could and instead I took my time.

"Yifan. Why are you here again?"

 

"Get on."
 

"What?"
 

"Get on."
 

"But my bike, I can't just le-"

As if he foresaw this, Yifan pulled out a bike lock and locked my bike to the nearest gate.

"Just get on!"

Hesitant yet acknowledging the fact that with an injured knee it was my best option, I sat at the back of his bike.

Yifan must have pretty good stamina as he did not stop peddling until we arrived at Yhuewit.

"Hurry and get off Mi Rae we have one minute to make it to class!"

With my bad knee, it was inevitable that we arrived late to class so I had already mentally prepared myself but I was not prepared for this...

Mrs Jenkins totally kicked off.

"WU YIFAN! LEE MI RAE! WHAT SORT OF TIME DO YOU CALL THIS?!"

"Um...we are only five minutes late." Yifan spoke for the both of us.

"And you Mi Rae?! You came late last week too!"

"I..." I couldn't think of anything to say to her.

"Hey it's not like it is her fault, can't you see her leg? She couldn't exactly make it here on time even if she wanted to..."

"That is enough out of you Yifan, detention here afterschool for a week."

Oh no...this is my fault.

"Yifan I..."

"Sit down! the both of you!"

I sent apologetic looks his way but Yifan and I didn't say another word to each other for the rest of the lesson.

Class had ended and I was about to leave until Melisa had stopped me.

"Mi Rae don't let her get to you. She is a nice teacher but she has bad days and as you can see, they are REALLY bad."

"Well thank you, I will keep that in mind."

Yixing was in my art class, so I felt like I could not prolong giving him an answer any longer.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr Ted"

"Ugh why do we have to do this every time?" Sehun mumbled underneath his breath.

"Why you ask? Because it is important to greet others as soon as you enter their interaction circle."

"Yeah you tell him Mr Ted" Tao added with his whiny voice.

"Shut up Tao!" and so Li An added to that.

"You shut up Li An" What? Dae?

Domino effect.

"Tell my girl to shut up again and we will have a repeat of what happened in the canteen" Sehun threatened.

"Yeah we will see about that" Luhan reminded Sehun of his presence.

"Oh we will" Okay so Kai was also here?

"Leave Luhan alone." Does Melisa like Luhan?

"Wait so...what's an interaction circle?"

"Yixingpls. Should you even be in school in the state you are in?"

"What Ae Yeon?"

"Now now class find your happy places."

"I am already in my happy place" I don't know who that guy was but he looked WAY too happy to be here.

"Hehe me too Chanyeol" And so did Ayse...

"Mr Ted! Sehun is looking at Li An!"

"There is no need for jealousy in here Tao, this is a classroom of peace and love."

"It's not peaceful in here at all..." I shouldn't have got involved.

"Shut up Mi Rae."

"Yifan wtf? You aren't even in this class!"

"Was just passing by." and so he left though I can't remember even seeing him...

"Kris do not be so rude to Mi Rae!" Yixingplz.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Aera had to shout at the top of her lungs to get everyone to remain quiet.

*Silence*

"Ehe" Chanyeol sniggered.

"Yehet" I guess Sehun was not the type to take in consideration when there was a time or place.

"Oho-" Li An started to speak but was cut off by Tao.

"OHORAT!" Tao screamed in a rush.

"Tao why would you do that?! You know that it is Sehun and I's thing!"

School ended but I decided to wait outside Mrs Jenkin's class for Yifan. It is not fair on him that happened when I am the one at fault.

"Mi Rae? Are you waiting for someone?" Ah Yixing...I still need to give him a response.

"Uh yeah, and about tomorrow. Let's meet at The Yhuewit Eye at 1pm."

"Oh wow really? I'm so happy, I thought you would say no!" And just like that he hugged me goodbye and all my worries disappeared.

I was left here waiting for Yifan with my cheeks burning and I had hopped he wouldn't be able to tell when he saw me.

But he did.

"Why are you so red?"

"Oh it's nothing I"

"Is it because I am here?" He said in a cocky tone and leaned in so we were looking each other in the eye.

I couldn't look at him, I had to turn around.

"Oh don't get all shy now Mi Rae"

I don't know if my heart is still fluttering from Yixing or if Yifan is actually getting to me.

"Let's just go!"

"Huh?"

"I feel bad so I am treating you to bubble tea and ice cream."

Surprisingly, he followed me obediently.