Baekhyun.

Covert Love

---Li An's POV---

"Wait! Driver stop here!" I shouted in desperation.

"I'm sorry ma'am I cannot do so."

"Please." I sobbed, making sure I could be heard,  as he could not see me.

"Oh, alright just make sure you get yourself home safe okay!"

---Baekhyun's POV---

"Li An, what are you doing here?!" I demanded an answer. I can't have her intoxicated and walking the streets like this.

"Hey...you...mysterious senior." Li An stuttered as she waved her purse in my face.

Before I registered the situation and was able to find the appropriate words to say she staggered in closer.

"Why don't I know your name but you know mine? That's not really fair." She complained and tripped over my leg.

"What a pain. Just follow me and sober up at mine." I pulled her hand and made her walk behind me.

It wasn't long till we arrived at my flat.

"Li An give me your jacket and take a seat in the living room whilst I go make us some tea." I took her jacket, hung it up and headed into the kitchen.

"Sorry for the wait. Here, drink this and sober up." I handed her the tea cup and took a seat next to her.

After a sandwich and tea it seemed as if she was able to have a semi-productive conversation.

"Why were you drinking by yourself anyway?" I could not help but be curious.

"I wasn't I was with Ae Ra but as we live in different directions we took separate taxis and that was when I saw you." Li An explained.

"Don't you remember what I said last time?! Stop walking around by yourself at this time of the night!" I shouted, no longer hiding my irritation.

"Why do you even care so much? You won't even tell me your name." She sulked.

"It's not you I care about, It's Sehun. And since you're Sehun's girl I feel obligated to look after you if need be."

"I am not "Sehun's girl" I am sure you already know that we broke up. Also, for the record I am a big girl and I can look after myself."

"Yeah Yeah." I was too tired to disagree to her nonsense.

"But why did he really break up with me? Surely it can't be the whole Tao situation."

"Well you know how prideful Sehun is so being left for Tao in any circumstance won't have a good effect." I explained.

"But I was just trying to..."

I looked up at her to see why she didn't finish her sentence and I noticed that she started to cry. Oh great.

"Uh...Um...Don't cry." I placed my hand on her leg in an effort to console her but it was futile. She looked up at me with a wide-eyed and innocent stare and I found my heart beating faster.

I leaned in and her eyelids found the space to open up even further. But I turned away. What was I thinking?! She is Sehun's girl.

Regaining my composure, I turned around and all of a sudden her lips were on mine. And before I knew it...

---Li An's POV---

"Baekhyun." I panted.

"Ha. That's the first time you have said my name. How did you find it out?" He scoffed, clearly out of breath.

"I saw your trophies." I giggled and rested my head on his chest.

"Li An." Baekhyun said as his lips pressed into a firm line.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing. You should get some rest and sleep off the alcohol for your classes tomorrow."

He began my hair and eventually I fell asleep.

---Ayse pov---

"Ayse where is the pen? We need to leave!" Melisa shouted from upstairs.

"Oh I think I left it in the house."

"Find it!"

"Ugh fine! Why do you even care about it so much?!"

Pen pen pen. Where is the silly pen.

Uh oh.

"Ayse, what did you just step on?" Melisa's tone was calm and out of character.

---Baekhyun's POV---

"Li An come on get up. Your phone is ringing."

---Sehun's POV---

Pick up pick up pick up.

"Hello?" I was silent for a few seconds. I hadn't spoke to her in ages.

"Li An. I was wrong."

"Sehun-"

"No just listen. I allowed my jealousy and insecurities to get in the way of our relationship. So I am sorry. This past week has been the worst in my life and I don't want to go through the winter break without seeing you and fixing this. Can we talk in school? I might be a bit late though, I left something at Baekhyun's house. So I'll see you there." And I hung up.

Why was I so nervous?

---Baekhyun's POV---

"Li An come to the kitchen. I made breakfast."

"Okay but Baekhyun listen, Sehun is-"

"Sehun's what?" Wait...

Oh no. I forgot, I gave Sehun his own key.

"Okay Li An I am going to trust you and ask, what are you doing here and why are you wearing Baekhyun's shirt?"

"Bro, Li An had been feeling down due to what happened between you two and had too much to drink. I saw her whilst she was drunk and told her she should sleep it off at my place."

"And that was it?" There was no fooling Sehun.

"No we..."

"Ha. This is why I don't open up to people. The one time I do, I am made into a fool." Sehun said as he slammed the door after him.